[Shop F5] Pins and Needles

((My phone is being really stupid so I can't copy and paste. ): I have attached the info, but I will edit in whenever I can into the text post.))

Red closes the door to her crafting room, giving her the isolated concentration needed to create the best crafts possible. However, it didn't necessarily ensure that she'd create a perfect craft every time. With needle, thread, and a variety of other tools at her disposal, she begins on creating the item... "Let's do this!"

She was rather pleased to find her first ever craft turned out to be a rather good quality, especially since it was for herself! She scurried to try it on, finding the fit to be pretty comfortable. "I'm one step closer to being safer in this world..."

[6837] 1/15 - 1 - 11 (Rare) - 5

[6838] 1/15 - 2 - 6 (Bad) - 6

ID: 6837

Shop: Pins and Needles

Item Name: Leather Tunic

Item Type: Light Armor

Item Quality: Rare

Item Effect: Adds +2 to Damage Mitigation.

Red closes the door to her crafting room, giving her the isolated concentration needed to create the best crafts possible. However, it didn't necessarily ensure that she'd create a perfect craft every time. With needle, thread, and a variety of other tools at her disposal, she begins on creating the item... "Let's do this!"

[6870] 1/16 - 3 - 11 (Rare) - 11

[6871] 1/16 - 4 - 8 (Common) - 13

ID: 6870

Item Name: Eye of the Tiger

Item Type: Arm Band

Item Description: This is a band that ties around one's arm. This one in particular has an insignia of a tiger's eye sewn into the fabric.

Item Effect: Adds +1 Evasion and +1 Accuracy

ID: 6871

Item Name: Cerulean Silence Patch

Item Type: Patch

Item Quality: Common

Item Description: A patch with the Cerulean Silence emblem, signifying members of the guild.

[6968] 1/17 - 5 - 12 (Perfect) - 21

[6869] 1/17 - 6 - 2 (Fail) - 22

ID: 6968

Item Name: Red Robe

Item Quality: Perfect

Item Effect: Adds +2 Damage Mitigation and +1 Accuracy

Tyger had been curious about the little shop that had opened on the fifth floor with the witty name. After her crafts had been put up, the forge simmered, and the doors locked to the Catfish Forge, Tyger decided to make her way up to see the new shop. She'd had little experience with tailors, aside from the Lion shop she'd been two a couple of days ago. Now that she had her own shop, it was a bit more difficult to make her way to the higher levels to get things done. So, this little trip was nice.

The shop was quaint, and nice. A soft push on the door opened it up, although the inside was still under a bit of renovation. New glass was up, and in it, she could see the soot smudge from wiping her face, and from the coal and fires she'd been working with. Way to be professional, Tyger...

"Hello? I wanted to check out your shop! I can come back another day if I need to though, since you're still working on it..."

She called out, spinning on her heel to get a good view of everything around her. It was about the same size as her shop, so it didn't feel all that foreign. Although, there wasn't a hella-hot room, a nickname for the forging room.

Rebekah had heard about the new tailoring shop on the 5th floor. She had heard some good reviews about it, and thus decided to drop an order. She was in no rush to get the order done, so she would be willing to wait. She dropped off an order form to the shopkeeper, and waited for a reply to see if the item she wanted was possible, as well as how much it would cost.

Item: TBD//Your Choice

Item type : Light Leather Armour

Quality: Perfect

Enhancement: + 1 Evasion, + 2 Damage Mitigation

The sound of an intruder alerted Red, Who would break into this place? She quickly opened the door of her crafting room and peeked around the frame, only to find a customer instead of someone breaking and entering, Oh, that's right. It's a shop, not a house. She hopped back to the crafting bench and grabbed the Eye of the Tiger item so she could put it on display, then made her way to the counter, but not after making sure to close the door. "Hi there, sorry that things aren't too tidy yet, but Pins and Needles is open for business." She opened the back of the glass counter and placed the Eye of the Tiger inside, "Is there something in particular you need crafted, I..." She rubbed the back of her neck, it wasn't something people wanted to brag about, "I have a bit more free time than I care to admit."

Tyger examined the player in front of her, the shopkeep. The blacksmith smiled amidst all the soot waved a bit. The shop was still under renovation, but it was quaint none-the-less. Pretty soon, once she had more Col, Tyger wanted to do the same thing to her own shop. Make it stand out, and be a little bit morel ike home. 

"Nah, you're fine. Honestly I just trekked up here to thank you for such a witty name. But I like it!"

She looked around once more before approaching the counter. The item Red put into the counter though.... That might actually be something she'd be interested in.

"You should see my forge. It's a mess right now, I just started Smithing maybe... two days ago? It's a chore right now. I can't smith much, so i'm in the same problem of having 'way' too much time on my hands."

Tyger could definitely sympathize. Her eyes looked back down to the item. 

"I'm a heavy armor user, so I can't really use much in the realm of light armor. But, that armband... What would it take for me to get my tiger loving paws on that, eh?" 

Even in the real world, Tyger wasn't a very good negotiator, so it always went south for her. Her Col levels were *coughdecentishcough* but she did have a handful of mats. Or maybe an item trade?

"Aww, thanks." Surely, the name wasn't some sort of comedy gold, but if it brightened up somebody's day, that was good enough for her. There was a bit more reasoning behind the name, but that could only be understood by those that knew her well enough. Unfortunately, there wasn't anyone close enough to her to know such things. Anyways, the customer claimed to be a blacksmith and, much like Red, was new to her chosen profession. Plus unorganized, make that another thing in common. Red noticed the girl's eyes steadily peeking down at the Eye of the Tiger item before she brought it up, "Well, I'm sure you know Col and materials are the two usual forms of payment." She liked sharing the bits of knowledge she learned each day here, but a lot of it was really basic stuff, especially since this was her first MMO, "However, I'm in need of a shield myself and you're a blacksmith..." She raised her eyebrows twice to emphasize the last part.

I walked into this new tailors shop on floor 5 looking for a new tailor who wasn't as busy as the others. When I walked in I saw the girl at the counter and slowly approached looking around for some sort of pricing list. There was none so I decided I should just go right up and ask.

"Hey red is it? How much does a perfect item cost? I get you maybe just starting out tailoring but I'm really looking for a regular tailor to go to. So what are your pricing for your items?" I politely asked and explained to the shop keeper.

Red had been all caught up in the shop, leaving her with plenty of spare time as usual. Of course, she could have spent this time to clean up the shop, but she was a little more interested in working on some more crafts. She opened her menu and went to the shop tab where it turned out that she had a order form pending, "Oh, I can't believe I missed this!" She quickily started gathering her items to craft after responding to the request, [Order Accepted - "This item will cost 1,000 Col upon pickup."] She hopped into the crafting room and after turning out to be highly successful, she'd send a follow-up message, [update! - "Your item is available for pickup!"]

After taking a step out of the room, she'd find another customer was waiting on her. He had heard of her name... or nickname to be exact, which was a surprise to her. She didn't realize how fast word of mouth was in this world, "Yes, that'd be me. We're still working on things, but as of now, I'm charging 1,000 Col for a perfect item, 800 for a rare item, 500 for an uncommon item, and 250 for a common item." She smiled and tilted her head, they were fair prices and better than some of the stores around, "Did you have anything in mind?"

[7139] 1/19 - 7 - 12 (Perfect) - 30

[7140] 1/19 - 8 - 1 (Failure) - 31

[7141] 1/19 - 9 - 11 (Rare) - 36

ID: 7139

Item Name: Light Leather Set

Item Quality: Perfect

Item Effect: Adds +1 Evasion and +2 Damage Mitigation

ID: 7141

Item Name: Feather Feet

Item Effect: Adds +2 Evasion

Tyger liked her style. Item trading was popular in the other games she had played, so why not now? 

"Actually, I did craft a perfect buckler the other day. It had, uh...

She opened up her menu and dove around in her inventory. It made her heart well with pride at how well she was doing with the crafting so far. 

It has +2 Paralyze, and a +1 on Accuracy. I figured i'd be a bit different and ignore the Damage Mitigation. But if you'd prefer one with Mitigation, I could totally make another one. Just gimme a bit of time."

She wagged her eyebrows, pretending to be a snazzy saleswoman. When she hovered over the item, her menu brought up an error message. 

"I dunno if i'll be able to wear this. Huh, weird!"

She checked her inventory and her skills. It must have been because she was a heavy armor user. 

"Well, that'd probably do it. So, on second thought, I can't actually use this item. It's gorgeous, and I love it, but sell it to someone who can utilize it. Howsabout I give you that shield, and you just come and visit my shop sometime?"

Making friends was more valuable anyways, and she could always craft another item. Finding the item in her inventory was easy, so she pulled it out and sat it on the counter so Red could see the stats.

Name: The Red Fish

Crafted by: Tyger, Catifsh Forge

Armor Type: Metal, Shield

Rarity: Perfect

Description: A small, red buckler.

Effect: +2 Paralyze, +1 Accuracy

Rebekah got back to the store after she had placed her order, and handed him the 1000 col in exchange for her piece of light leather armour. She tried it on, with the swipe of a few buttons on her menu, and it had fit perfectly, made to order. She made sure to say, "thanks" on her way out of the store.

Unfortunately, the boy didn't have enough to cover the expenses of it as of right now, "Oh, what a shame." She had been really hoping to get some more business going, especially with how successful her crafts and the shop itself had been so far. However, he did have the suggestion of placing an order in advance, which she had already done once, "Oh, that's perfectly fine. It can take a few tries before I make the perfect item for my customers so that's usually how orders are placed." She sent him an order form through her menu, giving him the chance to fill it out with the exact details, "Just let me know what you want and I'll get to work, it'll probably be ready the next time you drop by." She smiled, hoping he wouldn't feel too down about being short on Col, she knew the feeling.

= = = = =

The girl mentioned that she had a perfect buckler with the right combination of enchantments, "Oh, wow. That sounds delightful, I'd like that." However, before she had the chance to try it out, the customer would first try on the armband. Of course, try was the word to emphasize there, "Oh, I've never heard about that before. Is that how games usually work?" It made no sense that she couldn't equip it, but she'd understand if the enchantments didn't work. Luckily, she didn't seem too troubled by it. In fact, she told Red to keep it and the shield that she had crafted, in exchange that she come over to her shop, "I-I don't... I mean, you don't..." She wasn't sure of what to say, but she had to express her gratitude, "Thank you, I really do appreciate it. It's lovely." She planned to visit the girl's shop soon and expects it to be something promising.

+ 1000 Col (from Rebekah)

- Light Armor Set (to Rebekah)

+ Red Fish Shield (from Tyger)

I looked up at the sign lingering above my head, "That is such a terrible name for a shop." I chuckled a bit at it, the wordplay was certainly well done, but I couldn't imagine having someone coming in and saying something about it every time I had a customer. I open the door to reveal a rather unkept shop, almost as if someone was moving out or had just moved in, "Hello, anybody in here?" I called out in hopes that the owner would be here, but I couldn't see her if she was. Once the owner showed up, I'd tell her exactly what I needed, "I'm new to the game and need to gear up, what do you have on stock?" These sorts of games were extremely reliant on gear and statistics, but I don't have either of them. The skills would come with time and training so I would have to gather some advanced gear first.

Red peeked out from her crafting room, she hadn't been very successful at all today. Granted, she had made two rather pretty articles of clothing, but that was far from what she wanted. Clothing wouldn't sell nearly as well as armor that had enchantments on it, "Oh, well... Better luck next time." She picked up head back up as she approached the counter, "Hi there, welcome to Pins and Needles. How may I help you?" She claimed that she needed some gear to get started here in SAO, "Well, I could craft some wares for you. Perfect crafts costs 1000 Col, while Uncommon gear is 500 Col."

[7250] 1/22 - 10 - 9 () -

[7251] 1/22 - 11 - 8 () -

[7252] 1/22 - 12 - 2 () -

ID: 7250

Item Name: Dark Mask

Item Type: Mask

Item Description: A simple black mask that covers the face of the user. It has no enchantments.

ID: 7251

Item Name: Cerulean Silence Mark

Item Type: Armband

Item Description: An armband with the Cerulean Silence emblem, signifying members of the guild.

I just shook my head, "Sorry, but I don't have any currency. I figured there was a way that we could settle for a bargain." I might not be the greatest haggler of all time, but I think it'll be the best approach, "You craft me something and I'll pay you back with interest after I get my own shop." I intend to become an alchemist once I complete the beginner's quest, but I much rather be safe than sorry on the quest itself. If this game really did have the no respawning feature or was in hardcore mode, I can't afford to let all my chore savings go down the drain like that. This game looks pretty cool and I don't want to get locked out of it, that'd stink.

Red looked at the items in her display cases, where a measly three items sat. None of them were perfect crafts, which meant they were less likely to fly off the shelves. Especially with all the competition that was on the other floors, "I-I uhm..." She thought about it for a moment, it certainly sounded like a good idea, but there wasn't anything like a contract in this game. However, she had been helped out more than enough that she figured she should return the favor. Both Kosan and Tyger had helped her out tremendously, how much could a few pieces of armor bother her business? She coughed, "Well, I guess I could." She pulled out the leather tunic and leather boots, then placed them on the counter, "They're not the best in the game, but they should help out so early on."

- Feather Feet (to Lucifer)

- Light Leather Armor (to Lucifer)

I was surprised when she pulled out, not one, but two pieces of armor, "Oh, that's more than enough. Thank you." I placed the tunic and boots into my inventory, then equipped them. They fit like a charm! It didn't feel quite as comfortable as my starter attire, but it would keep me a lot safer until I could afford some perfect items, "Hey, I'm going to add you onto my friends list, okay? What's your username?" I pulled up the friends list and would wait until she told me before heading out of the shop, "I'll message you soon, Red. You can call me Luci, bee tee dubs. Bye!"