[SP-F2] Shadowland (Completed)

Okay, so maybe the allure of mats was too much. She still had some time, and as long as she stayed in this area, she'd be fine, right? No need to be worried about more bugs, right?

Besides, she wasn't too far from the gate, right?

Frantically scrabbling at the ground gave her enough gumption to quickly dig a hole in a promising spot, unearthing a fantastic material. Silver ore, once again, but that shine was always welcome. It made digging around worth it. No need for a crazy worm to spoil her fun, right? ... Right?

God, she hated bugs. So much.

ID 7089, Loot Roll 16

+1 Mat

Her heart rate had slowed down, and she was feeling better now.

After all of these shenanigans though, a little bit of water and bread sounded perfect right now. She settled down next to her newest dig spot, and pulled out some bread. As she nibbled, she let her free hand clumsily dig at her chosen site. However, by the time she'd finished her bread, if there was any ore, she hadn't found it. The lack of full, focused attention was probably what made her miss it this go around. Maybe having lunch and digging wasn't the best idea. Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

"My belly is happy, at least."

Sometimes, it's the little things.

ID 7090, Loot Roll 4

This next site got her full, total, UNDIVIDED attention. Both hands were using the shovel, and she was concentrating so hard, sweat was pooling on her forehead, occasionally dripping down as if attempting to help soften the dirt and make this chore easier on her. 

"I'd much rather be in the forge, just saying."

She hissed to herself, laboring over the tiny hole. 

"One more push, and i'll give up."

The shovel was slammed into the hole, meeting an ore with a soft 'clink' before the piece of material shattered into the glittering pieces, just like a defeated mob would. Tyger hung her head and refilled the hole, giving a mock burial to the material she'd destroyed in her attempts to unearth it. 

Oh what freaking luck.

ID 7091, Loot Roll 6

After the funeral (may the material rest in peace) Tyger decided to head back towards the portal and dig there. She wouldn't have as much luck in the grassy spots, but if there was any danger, she'd feel much better being closer to the portal, that way, she'd just have to head back to the first floor, where it'd be safe. Those wolves were easy to deal with, and the boars wouldn't even pay her much attention.

"Diggin, diggin, diggin..." 

She murmured to herself to the rhythm of her shovel hitting the dirt. However, her search wasn't fruitful. She knew what she was getting into, being around in the grass, right? Maybe it was just her own sense of stubbornness that fueled her to try around this area. By her logic, nobody would have dug around here, meaning if there WAS something, it was all to herself.

ID 7092, Loot Roll 1

ID 7093, Loot Roll 10

"I swear to everything that is holy. This grass. This grass, man."

She growled to herself, digging anywhere she could find the space. Holes were littered all around her, and it could be potentially dangerous for people warping in. If they stepped into one, there was no telling how botched their ankles could get. 

"I'm not crazy. There has to be ONE piece of ore in this grass. One piece. I just know it. Eventually!"

Okay, maybe she was a little bit crazy.

ID 7228, Loot 9

Okay, so time was not on her side. 

The grasses in this savannah land were crazy, crazy rooted, so when she would dig, all she'd find were thick, strange roots instead of any ores of any usefulness. She found one, but it was so impure it should have been thrown away by the earth years ago. 

"I am not leaving this spot until I find some stupid ore."

Fail.

ID 7230, Loot Dice 17

Apparently the world was ready for her to feel better about herself. While the others had picked up her old spot digging around, Tyger crawled around fretfully in the grass. Her toils were not in vain, however, as she'd pulled quite a mighty piece of material from the earth. The ore would be great in her forge, and thankfully, it wasn't going to fight back. An easy win. Tyger, 1. Floor 2, 7, but she still had a few rounds left in her. This world wouldn't get her just yet.

+1 Mat