[SP-F6] Quest: Calming the Soul

ID: 7281 BD: 8

Shinex sliced through again. Sins stood still and took the attack. He turned around and faced Shinex. Shinex did the same. "Why do you take my attacks? How come you don't block it?"

Sins stared at Shinex. "I'm trying to show that you're running away from your sins. You attack me because you don't want to atone me."

Sins: 7 (-4)

ID: 7282 MD: 1

Sins did the same attack. This time Shinex swung Dragonic Slicer and sliced the shadowy arm off. Sins stumbled back and got in a position to use his other arm.

ID: 7283 BD: 3

Shinex ran forward and tried to go for an uppercut slice. Sins saw the attack coming and parried the attack with his remaining arm. He then kicked Shinex back. "Defeat me with passion, and you'll atone me. You worry about whether your friends in the orphanage hate you or not. You choose to worry than apologize."

"Hey I have a question Sins." Sins tilted his head while looking at Shinex. "You have the same equipment as me, but you still get its enhancements without wielding them."

Sins head would go back to normal. "I honestly don't know that. Must be the code in the game. Even if I did equip your gear nothing would change." Sins expression changed. "Now back to fighting."

ID: 7285 MD: 1

Sins did the same attack with his other hand. Shinex sliced it off again. "You have no arms now!" Shinex eyes widen as the first arm he cut off grew back, but was all in shadows.

"Don't be so sure." Sins stood up straight. "You should be this surprised if your friends forgive you."

It was true about what Sins has been saying. When Shinex ran away from the orphanage, his friends helped them. The orphanage wasn't bad or anything. It's just that the people who adopt were mostly bad. Nobody wanted to be adopted because of that. Shinex didn't help his friends after he escaped. If he did, his mother could have adopted them as well. During his adoption, he didn't mention his friends. He never saw his friends again. he was afraid to see them again. Shinex's friend could either hate him for leaving them. They also could be proud he found a wonderful mother.

"Are you thinking of the possibilities Shinex? Do you think about your regrets?" Shinex woke up from digging in his imagination. He couldn't let his darkness overcome him. 

ID: 7286 BD: 9

"Sorry Sins, but I'm atoning you." Shinex raised his sword and ran at Sins. Sins brought his available shadowy arm up to block. Shinex sliced once but Sins deflected. Sins was now wide open. Shinex made two diagonal slashes which formed an X. He then kicked Sins back.

Sins: 1 (-6)

Sins knew that Shinex was trying to atone him. He grinned. Looks like he may beat me after all. Good job Shinji. Sins said in his thoughts. Unfortunately I have to go all out on you. "You better hope to continue that. I may almost be dead, but don't underestimate me!"

ID: 7286 MD: 8

Sins ran forward. His arm would expand and wrap around Shinex's legs. "W-what?" Shinex was thrown into the waterfall with a strong amount of force. Shinex jumped out of the waterfall soaking wet.

Shinex: 7 (-4)

Shinex noticed Sins' grin. Shinex now knows that Sins was trying to help him. "You weren't really my enemy from the start huh Sins?" Shinex asked.

Sins chuckled. "I wish I could answer that Shinji." Sins got into a defensive position. "Now come at me!"

ID: 7288 BD: 9

Shinex ran up to Sins. Shinex was too fast for Sins. Shinex slashed two diagonal strikes. An X was made on Sins' torso. Shinex then sliced downward, then to his right. His final slash made his back face Sins.

Sins started to fall backwards. He managed to say something before shattering. "Thanks for atoning me." He fell on the ground and shattered.

"No problem Sins." Shinex muttered.

Shinex spun his sword and sheathed it. He looked at his menu and noticed something new. He acquired the Meditation Skill. "Thanks again Sins." Shinex closed his menu and walked off.