[OP-F9] Dungeon Hunter (Limit 0/2)

Lately things has been rather dull as there has hardly been anything that he can do. He stood against the volcanic rock with his back as he had his eyes closed trying to get some sleep around here. He pretty much had to run a marathon from a group of players that tried to capture him or worse kill him. Not that he couldn't take them on, it's just that he wasn't in the mood to fight anybody in particular. Letting out a sigh as he cracks open his eyes. "Maybe I should just go and find this floor's dungeon already. It would be a lot easier to cut down the number of risks of being chased across the planet it seems that way." He mumbles to himself as he has his Anaithsol rested against his chest yet was just a few inches from being grabbed by his fingers.

Kosan was wandering on floor 9.. He enjoyed the heat.. He was wearing his normal outfit.. Black cape that covered his armor , sword in hand , hood down.. He fought some mobs earlier he did killed , now searching for new targets.. "gah... Its so boring here.. You can rarely see a player.. I mean , come on... I know its the highest floor we achieved yet , but if everyone sits on lower floors , it will take a decade to clear this game..."He said as he saw someone in the distance.. "yo.. Name's Kosan.. What's your name and what are you doing here...?" while he looked to see that player crystal.. "[censored].. Orange ...he is a PK-er.. " he said to himself as he was basically at 2 meters away from him..

Asen's crimson red eyes looks at the newcomer from the corner of his eye and at first he thought that the group that was chasing him earlier had caught up or something. But he didn't recognize this guy amongst that group and he didn't even looked like he was going to hurt him though he did see Asen's cursor of course when he got close enough. Asen cracks a small smile as he nodded towards the one who called himself Kosan. "It's a pleasure to meet you Kosan, as for what i'm doing here..." His eyes drifted to the other side of the player for a moment. "I was just trying to get some sleep as there really wasn't much to do around here. Though I was planning on going to the dungeon for the fun of it." Asen wasn't worried to tell Kosan what his plans are since he was pretty sure that any low level players wouldn't try their hand for the dungeon just yet. Fortunately for Asen, he can walk in the dungeon solo just as he always has been.