[SP-F2] Breaking a Boulder, Sounds Fun

Great, now Asen gets to smash his hand against a large rock that could just as easily break his hand to even attempt it. Sounds fun if he was insane enough to do that. Though he doesn't have anything better to do so he winds up accepting the quest just for the fun of it and for the experience since it's promised to have an extra skill. He couldn't turn down that, after all the more skills he can get the more of an variety of things that he can do. He stood in the midst of the mountain range, it's rocky surface remaining still under his feet as there's a big drop to the grassy ground at least a hundred feet down.

"Well I suppose I should start making my descent now, it should be down there somewhere." He mumbled to himself as he begins to make his way down the mountains. Being careful on not falling off, and thankfully that he doesn't have a fear of heights. Though it still unnerves him certainly, making him kind of hug the wall a bit as he walks on down the only path that's visible to him.