[PP-F1] Starting at Square One

Well, it didn't turn out as I had hoped or expected it would. The decision on whether or not they should have some form of marking was split down the middle, which presented a problem in itself. With four people, these sorts of decisions couldn't be a true "majority vote," it relied on giving Azide that extra percent to tip the favor in the hands of the one that got it all together. I believe it's perfectly fair, though it'll be a little strange to become accustomed to it. After all, in the games I used to play, I was the party leader in most of the raids I attended. Everyone seemed ready to get the show on the road, except for X, whom had somehow strayed off about how great it would to be to have a mascot... This isn't some middle school football team, I thought to myself, but I wouldn't outright say it to him. He wasn't harming anyone, "I do believe that brings our meeting to a close then, but one final note - Keep an eye on the time next time." I swept my eyes across the three members, not pointing out exactly who I was talking about even if it was clear, "Thank you, everyone."

Thread complete.

400 Col (100 each)

1 SP