[PP-F3]Meeting between two players..

It was a simple day for Kosan.. He was in his cave as he received a message from his guild leader Keith.. Keith said they should meet... They never met before and Kosan was looking forward to it.. He cleaned his cave , did a small fire in the center of his cave and sent Keith the location where he should come for them to meet.. Sure , he was a little rude to call the guild leader to his "house" , but they both were pk-ers , they couldn't enter towns so there weren't many other places to meet..

He sat there and waited for his guild leader to come.. There was silence in the room until Keith came..

Keith saw he had just gotten an update from Kosan, the Azure Brigade's blacksmith. He opened the PM and read through it, tilting his head slightly to the side as he looked it over. "Huh... Alright... Okay... Mhmmm..." Keith then closed his menu and straightened his vest, turning to the direction that was specified. He got ready and then ran off at top speed, making full use of his maxed Sprint skill. It didn't take long to get to the location specified, and Keith slid to a halt in front of a cave. He blinked and then entered, his Night Vision skill kicking in as he entered, but eventually going out as Keith approached a fire. "Yo, Kosan! Nice place you got here!" Keith said, squinting to see Kosan as he sat on a rock.

"Hey Keith.." Kosan said as he saw his guild leader entering the cave.. "Thanks.. I sorta made it in a hurry.. Not until long ago I've turned into a pk-er.." He said as he took off his hood.. The man in front of him was his new "friend" if you could say so.. They barely knew each other.. "So.. I've messaged you mostly because I would like to know my guild leader .. " he said as he smiled.. " you see , not until long ago I was in another guild , Cerulean Silence , which leader as you might or might not have been heard is now pretty much insane.." Kosan said with a regretful tone .. "But I guess I have to walk over the past.. I would like to ask you about the guild and everything.. Like , what this guild pursues and things like that.." He said as he awaited for an answer from Keith..

Keith tilted his head and then smiled, just shrugging. "Well... We're just a group of friends who want to stick together! Out guild doesn't really have a goal or anything, other than what most guilds do in other games. Helping each other out. And soon, after a bit of work, our guild will become a whole big thing!" Keith crossed his arms and smiled, nothing Kosan. "Not a bad idea, eh? Get the whole game unified under one big goal, and everyone would work together." Keith said, smiling as he explained. The idea of everyone getting along was something he wanted. He had enough of all the hate, murder, and betrayal in the game.

"W..well" Kosan said as he heard his idea .. It was a rather good one.. He didn't had any other plans so he will stick with the guild.."could you tell me who else is on the guild..? I know you and Zelrius.. That would be it.." Kosan said as he felt kinda awkward.. "Also , after this , would you like go hunting or something..? I could use some materials to craft things.. Even if they are for the guild or not.." He said to Keith as he smiled a little .. "Oh , also , is Zelrius doing okay ?.. I didn't see him in some time.. So yeah.." Kosan asked as he rubbed the back of his neck..

Keith pursed his lips and thought a little. "Well... There are a LOT of other members. I can't name them all off the top of my head, but I'm sure you'll meet them in the near future." He said, smiling again. "But, anyway... Tell me about yourself. I'm interested to learn more about new members." He said, giving his full attention to the man across from him. It was good to know other players, especially ones he would be working with from this point on. Plus, it was just polite. And Keith always treated his other members with manners when it came to introductions.

"Well.." Kosan said as he put his hood on. "..I don't really have an interesting history.. I am a blacksmith , probably one of the good ones.. I was member of Cerulean Silence and one other guild.. I like warm places , hate cold places.. I would like to get a better sword soon.. I...uh..get easily bored but I have a fighting spirit.. I care about people who are my friends.. And that's pretty much it.." Kosan said as he inhaled some air then asked Keith.. "What about you.. Tell me a little about you.." He said as he smiled to the boy with blue hair in front of him..

Keith smirked and stood up. "Well, I'm glad you asked! Keith... Keith Yudai! Originally from Sweden and taking Aincrad day by day. Leader of the Azure Brigade and an S Rank Maverick Hunter! Not only that, but the fastest runner in the entire game for a given fact!" Keith then sat back down and smiled, looking back to Kosan. "That's just a little about me. I could ramble on, but that would take a while. Anyway, is there anything else you wanted me to come here for?" He asked, looking back to the fire and stretching his arms.

"Mostly because I wanted to meet you.." Kosan said as he got and raised his hood.."Want to go on floor 7 to hunt something ...? I would like to fight besides you as well.. And it won't take us so long to get there .." Kosan said as he smiled at Keith Yudai , he could say he got a new friend , even if it was a person he didn't knew so much about besides being the fastest player in Aincrad and one of the players that achieved a enormous level..

(Sorry for short post , was made in a hurry)