[ OP - F1 ] The Lovely Anti-social

She wears her nerve gear, then she shouted with a low tone "Link.....Start....." . Then she saw nothing, but after a few seconds, she saw data streaming. A question managed to pop out, it was written "Select Language". Then Haruna started to open her lips, "English" she answered. After that, she is in a room, then "Welcome to Sword Art Online...! Insert your player's data" . She named her character Haruna, obviously... it's female. Then she look for a beginner armor, after searching many of them, she saw "Halvanhelev Armor" http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/037/4/6/mmd___date_a_live___tohka_yatogami_by_xxsnowcherryxx-d75bafh.png. The purple color fit to her hair and eyes, It fits perfectly with her personality and appearance. So she pick that one, and she finally welcomed to Sword Art Online. She tries to find the 'Log Out' button, but she can't find it. She noticed that it was not a bug, It is a main feature at SAO.

Haruna keep calm, she goes to the Blacksmith. She saw a man, creating a sword from a crystal. Then she asked, "How is this game works? Blacksmith-san. And does people who die in this game will die in real life? I heard some rumors...."

As the door was opened to the black smith's shop I was pressed against the wall as I slowly began speaking toward the girl who had a question. "Yes, yes it is true. It's a sad thing to hear but it's all to real. But don't worry, as the highest leveled player I'll clear the game and set you all free. Just try not to die before then. It's sad seeing lives get took for no reason. These people didn't deserve being trapped in an MMO." I said calmly while leaning against the wall with my dark black bowled cut hair blew gently along with my all black trench coat. Having a black and green scarf around my neck I walked into the shop and stood by the door looking at the female and black smith with a confident look while giving them a smirk.

Haruna looks down, she remembers of Hotaru. and then she cried, but she tried to stop it. While looking to That man's eyes. " It sure is sad, but I think they were careless too....! I mean, Some of them carelessly kill them self. But, I want to finish this game too, I will avenge my loved ones....!" She then wipe her tears, and she leaves from the blacksmith. And goes to a river, and cries alone there. Then she talk to herself, "Hotaru-kun, how you even play this cruel game? I should've come with you, And die with you. I ust feel so lonely without you around, But I swear I will finish this game and avenge you. Just wait for me, okay?" Then she open her menu and use her "Halvanhelev" Armor. Then she opened her skill tab, and she hugged her knees. "Man, I don't know how to use the skill and how to receive them....Argh! "

"I'm not cocky, just confident." I said calmly as the girl ran passed us started crying her eyes out. I saw Aria run after her and I shrugged knowing I wanted to help her also. I followed them both which led us to a river were I saw her crying and Aria talking to her. I sigh while sliding down the hill and stepping in to the cement right before he river. Walking over to the to I unwillingly crouched down and gave her a huge hug. "Well I'm not really good with things like this but I hope you'll be okay. If you cheer up, well I'll take you to get some ice cream! Sorry I really suck at this..." I chuckled slightly while rubbing the back of my head as my black and green scarf blew.

Zelrius sat on a bridge over looking the enormous city. Players bustled by here and there, There was always shouting of low prices and good quality. Which of course were empty promises, but these players had to buy weapons and do stuff somehow. This game is strange to Zelrius. To him, He wasn't really sure whether to be happy or sad about being in the game. He noticed a group of 3, One crying. And that's what got him. People in this game are depressed. To the point of suicide, and he just didn't understand why he thought this game wasn't so bad. Not a care in the world here really, if you get down to thinking about it,

Rage was leaning on another shady tree by Zelrius, he had laid down there for a long time just laying there with no worries, He then noticed a familiar figure, Zelrius Blackfyre, Rage got up and walked to him and said "And what might you be doing Zelrius?" he said with a friendly tone and patted his shoulder. Rage directed his attention to the group of 3 that Zelrius was staring at, he saw Zauis, his ex Fiance and a girl that was crying. "And you're doing what exactly Zelrius..?" he had said again with a friendly tone while directing his attention back to him.

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

Keith sat on top of one of the large walls that surrounded the starting city. He looked at the large expansion of buildings while he kicked his legs back and forth leisurly. He ate a sandwhich while humming to himself but then he was alerted by the sound of crying. He looked down and saw a group of players talking to eachother. He wanted to do something to help who ever was crying, but he had to keep his distance from the public eye in towns, one of the many wonders of being a killer. He finished his sandwhich and looked around. "Maybe I can sneak..?" He jumped down to the top of a roof and tip-toed towards the group.

Elyth was wandering the streets as usual, when she heard a peculiar sound.

"Weird, I thought everyone finished crying after the announcement by that big spirit dude," she thought aloud. "Or... Maybe that's just me being heartless."

Elyth ran to the source of the sound, only to see a very pretty girl crying her eyes out by the river.

"Uwah! Are you alright, ma'am?" she asked frantically, not knowing what to do and thus deciding to be paranoid.

Zelrius glanced up just long enough to see the person addressing him was Rage, Then looked back at the scene of the always moving city and how it really wasn't much different from real life. He sighed then looked back up at Rage.

"Nothing, Shark disappeared so We cannot get a group together for Floor clearing, So I've been bored and lonely, You?" He asked, trying to not show he was giving attention to the small group not too far away.

I looked at Zelrius when he had explained to me his situation or rather why he's here, he had then asked me a question, so my reply was the same old "I don't have a meaning for life anymore.. ever since Oske left, 1 part shattered, the 2nd part shattered when Aria left. There is nothing left for me here except to help the young and protect the old. In other words.. finish this game and help as much as people as I can.. I'm a PKer, no, we are PKers.. it's hard to get around while orange.. but that's life for us.." Rage had told Zelrius as he started leaning and looking towards the sky.

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

Zelrius nodded in understanding. he focus now turning from person to person all around him. He was waiting for something to happen (HINT HINT)

"Yeah, well, What can you do? I wish there was some way to redeem yourself from orange. But of course, I'd probably just end up back to it in a few short hours after redemption. So, hows floor clearing going?" he asked trying to seem casual and lift the dim mood all around.