Aoi

» Username: Aoi

» Real name: Aokomi Tsugaru

» Age: 25

» Gender: Female

» Height: 5’7â€

» About: History/personality

Aokomi Tsugaru is descended from an old noble family from the Kai province that despite losing their ancestral lands during the Meiji Restoration has a long and prestigious history of service to the Japanese state in politics and the military. She is the only daughter of a respected politician father and a very traditional Japanese heiress mother, her childhood was isolated and lonely because of her family’s wealth and position. This was only made worse by her family’s expectations that she would grow up to be a traditional upper class Japanese wife who would make a good match in a political marriage that would benefit her family. Even as girl Aokomi had a tomboy streak a mile wide preferring to play rough in the yard or explore her families estate rather than learn the more feminine arts which only grew worse over time, as she developed a passion for martial arts and Kendo.

This drove a wedge between her and her family that never managed to heal and was only compounded on by the fact that her father’s political life and her mother’s active social life put her under intense scrutiny by the press and by her peers. Eventually the young Aokomi was drawn to online gaming where she could hide her identity behind an avatar and a username and live however she wanted and for the first time in her life she felt the isolation of her childhood beginning to fade as she made close friends online. Aokomi’s world changed forever the night that she got one of the original 10,000 physical copies of the most anticipated Virtual Reality MMO, Sword Art Online, after a tense dinner with her parents the ended with an argument she stormed to her room, inserted the disc, put on the nerve gear, and “Link…. Start!â€

» Virtues:

Noble Legacy . “With nobility comes responsibility it comes with the lands and title, as my father always said, we have to lead when others cannot and protect when others cannot protect themselves. I swear on the spirits of my ancestors I won’t let anyone else die while I still live.â€

Tomboy. “Boys clothes, boys games, and boys toys; I may have grown older but my tastes haven’t changed one bit. Even as a girl I loved rough housing with the staff especially because it horrified them and I still do except now I do it with trained hands and a practice sword.â€

Diplomatic . “I’m my parents daughter, whether I like it or not and believe me I don’t, I was watching my father squeeze every ounce of political advantage out of backroom deals and watching my mother work a crowd a ball before I could walk, I know people and I can talk to them.â€

» Flaws:

Stubborn. “My parents tried to change me, the families tried to change me, the whole world has tried to change me but guess what I’m not letting anyone or anything change me, and especially not this damn game.â€

Proud. “Listen up, I know we’re in a tight spot right now but I’m a Tsugaru, a noble and with that comes the responsibility to lead and protect it’s in my blood and my bones, so that’s what I’m going to do. Trust me, I’ve got this.â€

Self-Doubting. “Its my job to protect these people, to keep them safe, to keep them from dying but what if I can’t, what if I make a mistake, what if I’m just not good enough then they’ll die. I’m not my father or my ancestors, I didn’t ask for this responsibility…. this guilt.â€

Profession:

Skills

Non-combat:

»

Passive:

»

Combat:

»

Weapon skills :

»

Inventory

Weapons/Tools:

»

Roleplays

» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle

» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle - in progress

(no "in progress" means its complete; "incomplete" can mean one or the other person stopped replying for a long time)

Relationships (optional)

»

Story Thus Far (optional)

»