[PP-F2] A Weak Killer Among Us (Oske, Pepper)

Pepper gritted her teeth, then watched in awe as Oske cut the player down to size. He was taking too much damage. The battle was over. "Give up!" Pepper exclaimed. "Oske is too strong for you. You're a weak killer. Just walk away, and you can live. You can survive this death game, then go back to the real world and see your family again... don't you want to live?"

Pepper's words hurt her heart. Even if she escaped this game and went home, she would only ever see her father again. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oske slashed gently one last time, dealing another blow to the player. He stumbled back, with sadness in his eyes. Oske sheathed her sword, knowing that he was one hit away from death. She gently put her arm around Pepper and placed her hand on her shoulder, turning away from the player. "Don't follow." As they began to walk away, the player slashed down hard. He gashed through Pepper's back, and Oske gasped. "No!"

Pepper: 5/9

Oske: 28/41

Draconian: 1/17

ROLL ID: 8895

BD: 6+1 (1 dmg + 2 swordskill = 3 dmg - 3 dmg mitigation = 1 dmg)

MOB: 7+1 (2 dmg + 2 swordskill = 4 dmg to Pepper)

((OOC: Just realized there's a lot of times where I record my rolls, but forget to change the ID in the record. I suppose that because this is a casual roleplay, I don't really need the perma roller, so I guess this is okay. But i'll be making sure to keep my roll IDs perfect from now on.))

Pepper's back now had a large wound in it. She stumbled forward, the red line throbbing on her back. Gripping her dagger tight, Pepper grabbed Oske's hand and ran. She wasn't very fast, however. The other player was catching  up. She didn't want Oske to attack the player again, because he would die if she did. 

Oske: 28/41

ROLL ID: 8898

BD: 5 (fail)

MOB: 4+1 (fail)

Before the player could attack Pepper again, Oske used all her strength to scoop up the child and continue running. If she could make it to a safe zone, they'd be fine... but the safe zone was very far away from where they were. Oske felt a slash on her back, and she cringed in pain. "We're going to be just fine, Pepper," Oske stuttered, pain filling her lungs.

Oske: 27/41

ROLL ID: 8899

BD: NULL

MOB: 6+1 (1 dmg to Oske)

As the player slashed and forced Oske to endure another painful cut, Pepper had enough. She squirmed, causing Oske to drop her. While Oske skidded to a halt, Pepper unsheathed her dagger and ran forward. She let out a shout, and... her dagger was embedded in the player's chest. Her heart sunk, and she realized... he had been on one health point left. She fell to her knees, and the player stared her in the eyes as he began to glow. "You're... a murderer..." he stuttered. 

His body shattered and disappeared. 

Tears ran down Pepper's face. It had been in self defense, right? He attacked her first. But she had done it. She was a monster--a murderer. Her dagger fell to the ground, and she screamed. 

Oske: 25/41

Draconian: 0/17 (DEAD)

ROLL ID: 8907

BD: 6 (1 dmg)

MOB: 10+1 (2 dmg to Oske)