[PP-F9] Sooo We meet again [Kosan]

Zelrius woke up that late afternoon as he always did upon his bed in the clad metal and Wooden Inn that the boy slept. He stretched lazily and yawned. Standing up, The boy changed from his night clothing to his evening ware. Which today happened to be a Maroon Suit, With a Black Dress Shirt and a Stark white tie. The Blood Buccaneer ran a hand through his messy hair, Which didn't really solve anything, It was more for habit. The boy was bored of all things that SAO had to offer, and Thus far it was quite boring to him to even wake up in the morning. Zelrius waltzed out that fine Mid day into the Plaza of Phoenix city, Looking up at the statue of the Great Fire Bird in which this particular boy owned the sword it belonged to.

Kosan was bored of lower floors.. He was on floor 9 , in the Phoenix City , for the first time in his experience.. He was walking in his casual clothing meaning his dark cape with the hood up , and the dark armor under it that was covered almost entirely by the cape he wore.. As he walked he saw not so many players.. "Heh.. I guess most of them are on lower floors.. Not everyone walks up here.." As he saw a familiar face looking at the statue of the great fire bird.. It was Zelrius , his old friend and a leader of the guild he was in "Nice statue isn't it Zelrius ?.." Kosan asked him as he took his hood down.. No one else was really around , so he didn't cared about it.. "Long time no see.. How are you ?" Kosan asked him as he watched at the statue as well..

Zelrius didn't even look back, Yet he knew who the voice belonged to. "Been a long time there, Kosan. Good to see you're still alive and kicking" As he was saying this, The Blood Buccaneer just continued to stare at the statue. It was a nice Statue, But that wasn't why he was staring at it. "Sure, It is nicely detailed and Built, But for me, The Statue has a lot more meaning then a stone carving of a fire bird," Drawing his Twinfire sword and holding it up to the Statue, Zelrius went on "That day, The battle with the Phoenix, was a life changer. It proved to me that I couldn't be beaten, and gave forth to me the Proof to that, This sword. That battle was hard, The regenerative abilities and its epic amounts of damage had a lot of us there, For the first time in SAO, Worried about a boss fight. We lost no one, But it was still so... difficult..."

"Glad to see you're alive as well Zelrius.." Kosan said as he saw his sword.. "Well , that must've been hell of a fight.. I am kinda disappointed I wasn't there as well.. I would've loved to have it myself .." Kosan said as he laughed.. "Want to go to hunt something for the good old times or just spend some time around here.. Maybe even tell me about that fight.. I would like to know the details of it.. How does that sound eh ?" Kosan asked him as he withdrew his own sword.. "As you can see , still using this one.. Its a great sword .. But one day I might have one like yours.." He added as he turned his gaze about the sword Zelrius held.. It was a unique sword..

(Sowwy for sword post)