(OP-F1) <<First Time In Forever>> (Complete)

Aeternum stood at the entrance to the Starting City, looking out, and sighed. He had been in here long enough, it was time for him to do something productive. He started forwards then, and quickly passed through the entrance, as he left the city, he smiled, it was about time. Aeternum continued walking forwards and, after roughly half an hour of walking, found himself walking down a path through the woods.

Looking around, he realized he was lost, and attempted to recall how he had gotten here. He shook his head. He had spaced out while walking, great. After ensuring that there were no mobs in the immediate vicinity, he sat down on a log with an irritated grunt. First time outside the city since the beginning of the game and he was lost, great.

I quickly dashed from tree to tree jumping branch to branch. While jumping I noticed a player sitting on a log lookibg rather disappointed. Then because I wasn't paying attention I ran right into a tree and fell down to the ground below. I broke about 16 branches on the way down which just exploded into blue crystals. Good thing this is just a game because that must have looked like it really hurt.

"Damnit!" I yelled as I slowely got up off the ground.

The player I saw was still over in the clearing well now i might as well go see if he needs some help. After brushing myself off I walked over to were he was sitting.

"You look out of place." I said as I sat down on the log next to him.

"Need anything?" I offered as I streached out my legs.

Aeternum looked up at the player, revealing his mismatched eye colors, and said, "What I need is directions." And what was that ruckus he had heard? Had it been this player? He offered his hand in a formal manner and said, "Nice to meet you, even if this situation is a bit odd." This payer seemed rather nice, and Aeternum was interested in having a conversation with him.

As he waited for a handshake, he crossed his eyes and grinned, hoping to try and make the player laugh.

"Ha nice eyes. My names X" I said while shaking the players hand.

It seems as this player was lost and he actually looked pretty low leveled too. I've become more or less a messiah for these people with my new guild and all.

"Well as far as directions go *swipes hand up* you see this thing here? It's called a map now yours should only be lit in the path you took to get here." I said while showing the player the map feature in the menus.

Maybe il run back with this player to make sure he doesn't get hurt. I Looked down at my map to see how far out we are. We weren't that far out just a bit past the entrance of the forest.

"Ok il take you this place called the starlight cafe, owners a bit of a dick, knows me, and loves low leveled players. maybe I can score us a couple of free coffees?" I said to the player while closing the menu and stood up.

My guitar had slipped off my shoulder and stayed on the log. I bent back down to pick it up and slid it back over my shoulder.

"Oops wouldn't want to leave this here Huh?" I joked to the player.

Aeternum stared at the player. Was he being serious? Just walk up to a player and offer to get them coffee? Aeternum shrugged, may as well. He stood up, stretching and yawning, and said, "Show me this cafe. It intrigues me." With that, he opened his map and re-calibrated his directions mentally. Turning to head towards the city, he looked back at the player and said, "So tell me, what was your purpose for coming to me anyways? I mean, I was just sitting on a log and you walked up. It was a touch random, you know."

"Ehhh its sorta what I do now. Well that and I hit that tree over there." I said as I streched out my arms.

My guild is a guild that helps low leveled players I see it as something I might as well do. We made our way out of the forest and over a hill from up here we can actually see the city. A sight I almost never get tired of seeing especially the out of place door to my shop on the outside wall. The coffee shop was near the center of the city It would take us a while to get there.

"So you interested in joining a guild? Mines called square one of S1 and we help out lower leveled players such as yourself. Besides I think you'd be a good fit." I said to the player while walking down the hill.

Aeternum looked at the player with a questioning gaze and said, "What makes you think I am a lower level?" He sighed. He would have to work on his appearance, at least make himself look stronger. He had to at least be a bit more intimidating. He looked at the player, and then at the ground, finally recalling his name, and said, "Well, X, you can call me Joyce. I would say call me Roman, or Aeternum, but those names hurt my head." He smiled. Aeternum noticed a black rose on the side of the path and ran over to pick it. He loved black roses. Holding on to it, he said, "I'm gonna have to collect me some of these."

"Ha mind if I called you 3D on acount of your red and blue eyes." I joked at the player.

I saw the player run and pick up a black rose. It was actually pretty cool looking. I looked ahead and noticed we were almost at the city already. After we made our way threw the entrance I led the player to the cafe.

"Alright this is the place by the way don't worry about the way me and the owner talk were good friends." I said as I held the door open for the player.

Aeternum followed the player, clutching at the rose, and when the door was held open walked into the cafe. He turned and looked at the player, saying with a grin, "Yeah, I guess 3D is okay. But only if you don't say it around other people. I don't think I could handle everyone calling me that." Aeternum looked around, unknowing of where to sit, and looked at X with obvious confusion. "Also," Aeternum said with curiosity, "what do you mean by 'the way me and the owner talk'?" 

As soon as 3D asked his little question the owner spoke from across the shop to me. "Damnit X you better not come in here asking for more free food!" The owner had his slight smirk on his face.

"Now is that how you should talk to your favorite performer you dumb coffe making fairy." I joked right back at him.

"Ehhh come on come on I got some gourmet bread I made that I want you to try!" The owner said to me with a big smile. I walked over to the counter and sat on a stool. When I bit into the soft chewy bread I had to pause for about ten seconds.

"Dude! How did you make this so good! Yo 3D you got to try this bread!" I yelled to my new friend.

Aeternum winced as X yelled 3D, and walked across the room quickly, saying to X, "I thought I said not around others. There is a man right there!" He pointed at the owner and smiled, this was funny. Aeternum sat down and claimed his portion of the bread, eating it too quickly to savor. He shrugged, saying, "It was delicious, but I feel like I have had better." He winked at the owner, closing his blue eye for a split second, and said with a grin, "At least it is better than American school food, right?"

"Oh f*ck yeah I hated eating that food 'I haaaaated it' but now I get to eat at this cafe for free whenever I want!" I joked while looking at the bread with murderous intent.

The bartender seemed to laugh at this joke as did I on the inside. The breads flavor was insanely addictive. It's almost as if he was able to bundle up everything that bread can be and then added more bread to the inside. I looked over at the player.

"So how about it? Joining the guild I mean. I'm on the council so I can get you in." I said slowely to the new player.

Aeternum thought for several very long moments, eventually coming to the simplest conclusion he could: Why not? He nodded his head and said with a sly grin, "Pulling strings, huh? Yeah man, I'm in. This guild sounds nice." Aeternum thought back, realizing that not to long ago, X had been a complete stranger. It must be his friendly personality, it had to be.

"Great! Now how about I throw some grace in this shameful coffee shop and do a live performance!" I said while turning my look to the shop owner.

"It's about damn time!" The shop owner said to me with his usual grin on his face. I got up off my stool and walked over to the little stage in the corner. I slung my guitar over to the front of my body. Someone spotted me outside getting on the stage and yelled something out. Before I knew it a crowd of players swarmed into the cafe.

"Hello hello all you people." I said as I winked to a girl I spotted in the crowd.

"This song is a cover of a song I heard just before putting on the nervegear." I said to the crowd as I cracked my fingers and began strumming.

"This magic moment! So difrent and so new, unlike any other, until i kissed you. And then it happened!..." I started signing while looking out onto the crowd focussing on the cute girl I saw.

Aeternum swayed to the music, and was actually impressed by the crowd that had gathered. He looked at the owner with surprise before looking back at X. Aeternum stood up and made his way to X, standing by his side and watching the crowd. Then he noticed that X was, well, focused on a girl in the crowd, and laughed, saying to X, "I see, you are the type of person that plays guitar and tries to... I dunno... flirt with the ladies. That is almost classy." Aeternum himself was more of a violin person, but he was okay with guitars.

The song had ended and I turned to 3D who walked on stage and sat down.

"Hey don't make me out to be that I'm an honest performer hahaha!" I joked to 3D.

"This next song I'm sure is very close to all of you" I said as I began strumming.

"Stacys mom has got it going on..." I began singing while looking over at the shop keeper.

The shop keeper exploded into laughter after hearing what song I was playing now. People had started to crowd the counter ordering from the menu. It seems my job here is complete and our friendship as performer and shop owner is upholded. I actually really like this song it reminds me of my friend stacy who hilariously enough actually did have a hot mom who also hilariously enough loved this song.

Aeternum had never heard the song before, and was unaware of what it was about. He looked at X questioningly and grunted, "Huh?" Aeternum noticed the bread was still sitting in the counter, and walked over, taking a decent amount. He bit into the bread, this time eating slowly and enjoying the bread. He sat down, and took a moment to look for his rose. He frowned, he must have lost it on the way here. Eventually, he realized what the song meant, and he smirked.

"Alright everyone! I'm gonna go take a break, do me a favor go humor this guy behind the counter and buy some stuff." I told the crowd as I went to sit down at my stool.

The crowd quickly calmed down as they sat down and began ordering from the waitresses. The owner sudennly began making and filling orders almost faster than humanly possible. A little bit of coffee splashed on my face and wiped it off and took another bite of the bread he gave me.

"So now you know what this guitar is truly capable of." I said to 3D as I broke another piece of the bread and stuck it in my mouth.

Aeternum smiled, saying, "You did well to have brought so many people in. I'm impressed. Unfortunately, I do not intend to become a performer. I intend to be the greatest blacksmith this game has ever seen." He laughed at his own little joke. The greatest blacksmith? No, far from it. He just wanted to be able to make armor and weapons for himself, and in some cases, for others. Aeternum watched the crowd slowly shrink as people received what they wanted from the owner, and said, "It's amazing how this can be so life-like, you know. We are all stuck here, and yet people manage to bring a little bit of the other side with them."

(OOC: next time you post at the end write complete and give 200 col to us both and one skill point.)

"Well that's just the way it is man, this is life now! And I for one am gonna enjoy every last bit of it." I said to 3D as I leaned back and winked to that cute girl.

I took a coffee from my friend across the counter. I took a sip as the warm liquid touched my lips I felt happy. This was the coffee the way I liked it with that bit of cinnamon. I looked over at the girl one more time who was still staring at me. I casually exchanged a smile.

"Alright well 3D welcome to my life, and when your the best blacksmith in Aincrad make me a perfect cutlass." I said as I offered my hand for him to shake and smiled.