[OP-F3] On the Brink.

I padded down a side street, still not finding the whatever it was that my mind wanted. I headed down an alley, bored, and let my feet take me wherever they wanted to go. After a day of wandering the town, I'd decided that the prospect of something interesting happening was enough to keep me motivated enough to continue walking.

Zelrius walked through the town, His recently formed arrogant smile was now ever present. This look on his face lingered due to the fact that he believed he was invulnerable and unstoppable, which to everyone NOT a Floor clearer, he was. He simply kept going, buying all the information from every info broker he could with his vast wealth. Of course some turned him down, as they were suspicious about how he got the money, which they were right about, Killing people. Most didn't care either way, as long as they got paid for what they were giving.

• 2 months later...

Halting, I peered into the darkness of the alley, checking to see if anyone was there. Not seeing anyone, I jumped up and climbed the trellis of the building in front of me, then hopped onto the roof. I gazed around the boring little town and sighed. Why am I even here? I shook my head and took off at a sprint, racing to the edge of the wooden roof then leaping onto the next. After running a few blocks, I came to a screeching halt on a roof made of tile. I looked down to the street only to see a single person striding down the desolate path. What happ- That's when I saw the orange cursor.

Miaki walked into the town after spending a lot of time fighting <> and working on getting item drops. His falcon <> flew around overhead as the man known to some as the <> walked through the streets in his brown trench coat and fedora. Players and NPCs walked to and fro as they went about their daily lives. Miaki was looking for some merchant to dump some of the items he found but didn't need and get some easy cash.

Seldentar was enjoying the nice weather as he walked through the town on the Third Floor. His Familiar, Shadow, was a few steps behind him, a Black Fox that followed him everywhere he went nowadays. He smiled as he walked, having had a rather successful day. Looking to treat himself to a snack, he looks down at Shadow.

"What do you think pal, where should we eat?"