[PP-F2] Gathering Materials (Asen)

Raeyliff teleported up to Floor 2 in order to kill some boars, other monsters, but mainly gather some materials. He had gained 4 materials from the <<Earning A Livng>> quest along with the alchemist profession, but he felt that in order to progress he would need more materials so that he would not run out in such a short time. He could never be too careful. Besides, he could easily use whatever extra materials he gained from this material gathering time to go over and buy something from the Fairy Tail-or or the Gurando Foji. He did need a few things to improve himself. Looking around, he walked outside of the safe zone of the town he teleported in and walked towards a boar who was facing him. "Alright then, let's start with this one", he said, pulling out Helsependel and ready to attack.

Meanwhile off in the distance where a figure of shadow it appears to be was walking around seemingly to be evading the monsters as if they couldn't see him. Asen looks around for a suitable monster to attack since there's only a certain type of monsters that drops metals or ingredients to make a more interesting item of sorts. He's hoping to pick up his Blacksmithing skill again since he's getting pretty tired of hunting things down or rather being hunted down himself. So he winds up coming across a boar which he got too close to it as it reared to strike at him but all it tasted was his word as it was droved into the boar's skull. It shatters into pieces upon that single blow as the man was still looking at the other mobs around here.

BD: 6(hit)

MD: 2(miss)

Boar's Health: 0/4 (Dead)

Raeyliff charged at the boar, not wanting to waste any more time. He swung Helsependel forward and aimed directly at the boar, hoping to make contact and kill it straight away. However, even if he did kill it, his main goal was to be able to get a material out of it, so he wouldn't mind if it put up a fight. 

[8147 BD: 5 MD:8]

[Raeyliff misses]

[boar deals 1 damage]

Raeyliff swung at the boar, hoping he'd make contact. However, feeling the swing miss, he realized that he was out of luck: the boar jumped back before he could hit it. Taking advantage, the boar quickly rammed Raeyliff's back, forcing him two steps forward and almost making him lose his balance. He sighed. Although he did want to fight today, he didn't want them to be long, but he guessed that this is what he was going to get with this boar. Nothing to do about that. Better go and attack once more in order to at least bring up some sort of equality here. he thought. 

[boar: 9/9]

[Raeyliff: 16/17]

(ID: 8148)

LD: 11

Asen did managed to obtain some items from the boar he just killed but it was more of an cooking ingredient since it was Boar's Meat. Not the kind that he was looking for but he'll keep it nonetheless for he just might sell it off to someone who can cook. Or possibly an alchemist of some sort can take from his hands as well and make a potion of some kind out of it. "Neither of these boars would do, I need something more... uncommon." He told to himself as he hears the sound of battle in the soft breeze that caught his attention. Curious as he was, he follows the sounds as best as he could until he was rudely interrupted by a four foot long and was green the blends in with the surroundings as it has pincers next to the jaws. Yep, it was indeed a Aarakian, an insect type that actually causes Bleeding damage. Asen has faced these things before and he heard that their vials of saliva that they sometimes drop can be worth quite a penny for those who wished to be alchemists. Not that he was into greed as of now since it is merely in the way, but he notes that fact down as he readies for it's attack now.

Aarakian's Health: 21/21

Asen's Health: 45/45

[8151 BD:9 MD:8]

[Raeyliff deals 2 base dmg+ 1 dmg Helsependel +1 critical + 1 life steal]

[boar deals 1 damage]

Raeyliff turned around, and, using his momentum, slashed the boar's side with the battle-axe, making it fall a meter or two away from Raeyliff. Raeyliff felt himself regain some health from that critical hit and grinned. He felt better now, a better chance of winning. Just as he had lowered down his axe, the boar charged and rammed into Raeyliff, making him fall on his back before jumping back to take cover. Raeyliff was about to yell out in anger but realized the ridiculousness of the situation and laughed: if only he wasn't  stupid enough to let his guard down early. Raeyliff nodded and stood up. "Fine then, have it your way. I'll still kill you though." he said, picking up Helsependel and having it ready for another attack. 

[boar: 5/9]

[Raeyliff: 16/17]

(ID: 8157)

BD: 1(Miss)

MD: 10(Hit)

To Asen's surprise this thing was moving a lot faster than last time he faced this insect thing as it lashes out to him chomping into the sides of his arms with its pincers as its jaw was munching away on his stomach. He could see the Bleed on his health bar as he was tackled to the ground as he blinked a little a bit dazed before his consciousness starts to slip away from him again. Then a wicked grin spreads on his face as he begins to chuckle a bit. "Honestly, this is starting to become a habit now."

Aarakian's Health: 21/21

Asen's Health: 39/45 (4 DMG + 2 Bleed (2 turns))

CD: 2 (Failed)

[8256 BD:3 MD:1]

[Raeyliff misses]

[boar misses]

Raeyliff decided to take a defensive position, thinking that the boar would obviously go for an attack. And so he was right, because by taking a defensive position, the boar thought he was about to die, therefore attacking. However, Raeyliff was easily able to dodge it, and, after realizing it has been tricked, the boar turned around and looked at Raeyliff with as much hatred as it can show. Raeyliff laughed and then smiled. "Hm. This is fun, but I'd like to not stick around for long. Just die and give me your loot, if you have any." he said, before turning to his offensive stance, ready to swing at the boar. It was fun fighting this boar, it really was, but he needed to keep moving and gathering materials, or else he'd close his shop too early. He needed his shop to stay open for as long as he could to continue crafting so that he would gain more and more experience. He couldn't let Azide become a better alchemist than him. This was a race against time, and a race against a fellow alchemist. 

(ID: 8273)

BD: 6(hit)

MD: 9(miss)

Suddenly a flash of steel was all he could see as he had just sliced into Aarakian's upper body near its head. The pincers let go of Asen's arms and actually looks like it was about to slam Asen with its mouth as it rose its head a little high and was just coming down for the kill. Asen just grinned as he suddenly evades the attack by simply rolling to his side, slapping his palm on the ground to send himself up in the hair, spin around as he kicks the creature's head throwing it off course to the other side of him. Then he used his hand like a stand to hold himself up as he finally plants his feet on the ground with his sword a little behind him pointing upwards across his back in a vertical arc as he was facing at the creature now.

CD: 12(+2 Healing <<Battle Healing>>)

Aarakian's Health: 16/21

Asen's Health: 39/45 (Bleed 1/turn)

[8286 BD:2 MD:9]

[Raeyliff fails]

[boar deals 2 damage]

Raeyliff didn't even have time to charge or swing before the boar attacked. Just a blur was all he saw, and before he could raise the battle-axe to defend himself, it rammed him with as much strength as it could, pushing him back and making him fall on the ground. "Not cool, man. Not cool. Now I'll kill you without feeling bad." Raeyliff said, standing up. He grabbed his battle-axe and growled. He had about enough of this boar, and it was time to move on, and if he didn't soon enough, he'd find himself really angry and empty handed with a day wasted killing a single boar. It wasn't going to be a fun day that way, and he didn't intend for it to be boring. He stood again, in fighting position, and raised his battle-axe to continue the fight. 

[boar: 5/9]

[Raeyliff: 14/17]

(ID: 8301)

BD: 5(miss)

MD: 7(miss)

Asen gave the insect looking creature some time to recover as it comes back for a second attempt to slam down onto him. But it fails once more as he simply flips backwards while spinning to slash at the creature. However Asen misjudged the depth as his blade only sliced empty air barely missing the creature's body. So he lands on his feet once again skidding backwards a bit to equal up to a seven foot gap between the two now. "Come on, I know you can do better than that already." To Asen this thing is almost too predictable, and that hit from earlier was more likely just a fluke.

CD: 5(Failed to Heal)

[8421 BD:5 MD:4]

[both miss]

Raeyliff charged at it but tripped on a pebble, making him fall over. He cursed loudly. "God, this is taking SO LONG IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZYYYY!!!!" he yelled, before standing up. The boar, confused at Raeyliff actions, decided to back away a few steps to make sure he does not surprise it at all. Raeyliff looked at the boar and sighed. "Kayaba...I hate you. If I never said it before, now I have. I hate you, I hate you, I really hate you, Kayaba." he said, before picking up his battle-axe and raising it up to fight.  I keep missing again and again there's almost no chance I'll get anything from this boar, it might just kill me before I do. I gotta do something, and fast...he thought.

(ID: 8931)

BD: 2(miss)

MD: 6(miss)

This crazy centipede looking thing with its million little legs thought it could catch Asen by simply slamming its jaws into the ground where he stood. Well unfortunately for it that didn't happen as Asen evades by rolling to the side though he didn't anticipate the shockwave from the impact as he was still a little too close to it as he is stumbling for his feet but winds up catching his footing. However instead of attacking the creature he just leaps back a few paces to get some distance between this creature. If anything this creature was just plain annoying, but that was alright for Asen as he was using this to kill time anyways so he wasn't all that worried.

Aarakian's Health: 16/21

Asen's Health: 37/45

[12016 BD:5 MD:4]

[Raeyliff and boar miss]

Raeyliff braced himself as he noticed the boar go for an attacking position before lunging itself at him. He raised his battle-axe in defense and was able to block it nicely and jump back to safety a few steps away from where he originally was. He sighed before he turned to look at the boar. "Is there no end to you? I have met several monsters like this one before..they just seem to never die no matter what you do to them. It seems to be that maybe my skill in fighting isn't that good enough...or maybe I'm just too hesitant or weak..." he said to himself, before standing up straight and taking a neutral stance that allowed him to go defensive or offensive, if he chose to go with one of both.