[PP-F1] Back to Floor 1 (Alyss)

Raeyliff nodded and frowned. "You still got bit." he said, and smiled as he stood up and grabbed his battle-axe. PLEASSEEEEEEEE Kayaba. I just want to kill it. Is that too much? Oh wait. It might attack again. Better dodge. he thought. He looked at the Mimic, and the Mimic looked at him. He raised his battle-axe in a gesture of surrender, and as the Mimic charged to kill him he sidestepped, making it eat nothing. He laughed before looking at Alyss. "Now that's how you dodge." he said. "Your turn, Alyss." he said, smiling. He walked behind her and then turned around to see what she would do. Hmmmm.......I hate mimics. Note to self. Unless the mimic dies quickly, then I'm okay.  he thought.

[Raeyliff: 15/22]

[Alyss: 7/9]

[boar: 8/11]

ID 8454 BD 1 MD 4

[Alyss Deals 2 Damge to Raeyliff]

[Mimic Misses]

Alyss was so ready to try show she was awesome, first the mimic did try and bite her but missed and hit nothing then she tried to cut it as it passed by but did hit Raeyliff instead cause she made another crappy roll that not only did make her hit her companion instead of the mob she also ended up tripped over her oven feets when she tried to cut the mimic which in this case was Raeyliff. "We should really try see if we can get some luck, cause we got no luck in games, so we must have a hell of a lot in love" she said almost disappointed at how horrible they were at even hitting this mimic

[Raeyliff: 13/22]

[Mimic: 8/11]

[8456 BD:1 MD:6 (I swear to God...) ]

[Raeyliff misses]

[Mimic deals 1 damage]

Raeyliff felt the scratch of Alyss's weapon  on his shoulder and felt a sharp pain afterwards. "Ahhhhhh.....oww, that hurt...what were you thinking Alyss...?" he asked, as he dropped his battle-axe on his foot, causing even more pain. He held his leg up and started hopping on one leg. "Alyss this is all your fault! Alyss...I thought we were friends...." he said, before laughing and setting his leg down. He held up his battle-axe, but was too late. The mimic attacked him, sending him back on the ground. Raeyliff took a deep breath and then cursed as loudly as he possibly could before putting his hands up to cover his face. "I'm sorry....switch." he said. God...what is wrong with me today? We were just on a roll like a second ago!

ID 8459 BD 1 (AGAIN) MD 3 (Still missing at least)

[Alyss Drops her weapon]

[Mimic Misses]

Alyss looks sorry at Raeyliff and says "I did not mean to hit you i tried to hit that mimic, but i think its immortal or something we at least cant seem to hit it" she said the mimic once more tried to attack her and missed, but this time she waited for it to pass before hitting but what she had not noticed was that when the mimic went past her she had dropped her weapon on the ground when trying to dodge it and when she tries to attack she notices it and goes down to pick it up and uses her turn on that instead.

"Whats up with this mimic?, is it like a mini raid boss?" she said out loud getting annoyed by this mimic

[Raeyliff: 13/22]

Raeyliff had had enough. The mimic almost looked happy, and he couldn't let that be. He stood up, grabbed his battle-axe, and growled at the creature, who seemed not to care any more. Raeyliff charged and swung directly at it, slashing its side and knocking it over. and turned around and raised his battle-axe just at the right moment to stop an attack from the mimic, but not enough to not get hit. Still though, it was now close to death than it had ever been. Raeyliff then turned to look at Alyss. "Not immortal, just our skills aren't good enough. It's too fast. Your turn." he said.

[8461 BD:7 MD:7]

[Raeyliff deals 4 damage]

[Mimic deals 1 damage]

[Raeyliff: 12/22]

[Mimic: 4/11]

ID 8464 BD 3 MD 10

"Yeah not immortal but, we are also not immortal we still need to hit it once more before we kill it" she said as she was talking the mimic came rushing towards her and smashed her to the ground dealing three damage sending her into a very low state of heal now only having five hit points left as she had missed her turn from being knocked totally and used it to get up standing. "If you don't kill it this time i might end up dead so don't fail us okay?" as she looked at him a little scared about mimics by now since she had only hit it once and then missed everything else after that.

[Alyss gets up standing.]

[Mimic deals 3 damage]

[Raeyliff: 12/22]

[Alyss: 5/9]

[Mimic: 4/11]

[8468 BD:8 MD:8 LD:11]

[Raeyliff deals 4 damage]

[Mimic dies]

Raeyliff looked at Alyss and saw the fear in her eyes, and turned to look at the mimic. You can kill me but I can't let you kill a friend of mine. YOU'RE DYING, RIGHT NOW. Raeyliff charged at it as fast as he could and slashed right through it, putting all his anger and frustration into the power of the battle-axe's swing. The mimic looked stunned for a full second before turning into bits of digital coding. He took a deep breath before falling on the ground to rest. As he looked up, he saw a notice come up in front of him. He sat up. "Alyss, come over here. We got something." he said. Too tired to even look for materials but at least here they are. Wonder what to choose...Alyss should. It's her first time fighting, she would do better with the stuff.  he thought.

Earned: 55 col or 1 good item? 

Alyss was basically half dead as she went over and sat down beside Raeyliff and said "We actually managed to kill the mimic and not spawn another one from that mimic, I'm impressed, but at least this mimic did drop something. so what should we pick?, right now i only got a Scarf and my starter weapon, so maybe some armor so i don't die to next mimic we summon by accident" she said and giggled, already having been around the blacksmith shops in town to look at stuff she wanted. there was a particular blade in one of the shops she had an eye on and it was not actually that insanely pricey again, only six mats or so was what she did remember.

"So how does this work Raeyliff?, i never actually had anything other then mats drop, now we both get mats and loot" she said looking at him a little confused.

"Alright, so when I killed the mimic, I got a material. However, I was able to also get some loot, but I have to choose between a good item or some col. If I get a good item it won't change much especially since it does not have any buffs. Col would help since it would help you save up for a good rare or perfect weapon that will have buffs that will help you out a lot." he explained, while looking at Alyss. He then asked. "By the way, are you okay? We're definitely taking a break after this, we've fought some very hard monsters..." he said, before looking down. He wouldn't say anything but he felt that it was completely his fault. The monsters were coming with high levels and health because of his level, but he wanted to help Alyss, and there was no other way. Raeyliff might have not been showing it, but he felt guilty of the state Alyss was in. 

Alyss smiled at Raeyliff and said "Don't worry i'm still alive so nothing bad, but we did get it down, and i say pick Col since none enchanted items can't be used for much, so should we take a rest before taking on some more boars?" she said and did sit down on the grass and looked up at the sky as she had noticed she had went from lvl three to four and smiled "Hey Raeyliff i level up from that fight, so i should be on full health again" she said with a smile.

[Alyss 11/11]

She did put her Kukiri in its sheath and said "Don't feel bad its better to learn to fight the hard way then fight some easy mob i can one hit after all, but i won't say no to getting your mats from this adventure"

Raeyliff clicked the "col" button and sent the 55 col to Alyss. "Don't worry, I don't need those." he said, before standing up, hearing that she levelled he stood up and looked at her "Good. But we still do need a break. We've done more than enough for today, and what I believe is more than what you can handle safely anyway. I'm still sorry for putting you in such danger, it wasn't the right thing to do. Aside from that, we got some good stuff, and you've experienced the heat of the battle, which means that you'll be able to fight a lot more on your own now than with the need of a person. We did a good job today." he finished, before resting his back on the ground with his battle-axe beside him while closing his eyes.

"Your Right we should be proud of our self, maybe we can do it again sometimes?" she said looking towards Raeyliff.

"Should we head to town for the night and maybe go hunting again tomorrow?" she said with a wide smiling enjoying the battle's with Raeyliff.

She had even gotten Mats and Col out of this run two mats and 55 Col it was quite the loot she had gotten she was quite proud to have gotten that much on her first time out of time.

"Do you have a place where you rest?, or you wanna come borrow a bed at the orphanage like i do"

"I can go back to my shop...but it isn't the best place to go to sleep. Once I can afford to buy a house I'll buy one to rest forever..." he said, laughing. "I would say that we can go to the orphanage, check on the kids, and then just do whatever.." he said, grinning. He honestly had really no good idea on what to do or where to go, so he just would leave it to Alyss to decide where they would go next. Raeyliff looked around before looking at the crowd of players returning to the town as the sun set and the moon rose. "I see..." he said, as he looked up at the moon. It reminded him of his daily walks outside in real life, how he'd always look at the moon and the stars and just not think about anything for the entire time. It was beautiful...

Alyss was listning to what you were saying and said "We could also go to my shop and rest, i should have some warm coco and maybe some chocolate, or maybe even marsmellows i do specilicy in making cakes and candy after all" she said and giggled, before laying down on her back looking up at the sky. "It looks so real even tho its not, Do you think we were get out of here?" she said not actually minding being in here by now it was like living another life, just now she had a new job instead of her real one.

Raeyliff shrugged before sighing. " I don't know. I mean, I guess so. Kayaba is smart, he wouldn't kill a bunch of teenagers for nothing, except if they died in the game. He seems pretty honest. So the question is...is it a good thing to leave this place?" he said, before looking at Alyss. It would confuse many if someone would say that he would rather stay here, but why not? He liked it here, escaping the stress of school and society and not having to be that person in real life that he never really did like. "Your shop sounds good, if you want us to go then that would be fine. Lead the way again, Alyss." he said, smiling.

Alyss heard Raeyliff talk and smiled "I agree, its maybe best not to thing if we get out of here, since its actually not that bad, i had worse, you ever been to board meeting?" she said and giggled.

"Thats a real killer, they could make most people die, that takes strong people" she then started walking "Its all the way on the Fourth floor, so we got quite the walk ahead of us" she then smirked.

"Maybe my new gear i ordered have been delivered would be nice"

• 3 weeks later...

"That would be nice." he said, walking next to her, as they reached the teleportation square. "Floor 4." he said, remembering where Alyss said her shop was, and teleported them both to it. "Alright, lead us to it, Alyss." he smiled. He looked around to see that Floor 4 was still as it used to be. Cold, yet beautiful with lights and snow everywhere. It was an amazing place to get hot chocolate in...the only problem he had with it is him getting sleepy fast in it. He wasn't able to put up a fight in this town. Raeyliff took a look at the Town Square and the shops to see that players were wearing cloaks and such. "Man...I really need a coat for myself." he whispered.