[SP-F1] Getting The Hang Of It

"So it's been a little over a week already, and I've recently gotten used to combat! Good, good. If I keep up with this pace and kick it up a liiitle, I'll be stronger in no time." Lyrith smiled in accomplishment. She had remembered the incident and her meeting with Alyss. Near the outskirts of town, where she was attacked by a... pig? A Boar? Whatever it was called. All that she knew, was that she underestimated the power of "small things". It wasn't necessarily their health that were intimidating... rather, it was the way they appeared. No matter what power or skills they had, it didn't change the fact that they were scary looking. It was something that Lyr had yet to get used to. As similar as Sword Art Online was to reality, it was just as differentiated. The inability to feel pain and such, she couldn't even stress it anymore. Let alone put EVERYTHING into words. She'd create a novel out of it all while at it.

Lyrith stepped into the city to take another walk, it was somewhat of a daily routine now. She'd stop by the Town Of Beginnings and take a relaxing walk. It wasn't something favorable to everyone since the crowd was too noisy, but she had to admit that her ears were adjusting to the loud noises, and the amount of people as well.
She hummed to the tune of a song called Marionette as she smiled softly. Walking by all the nearby stores, NPC or not, they were all full of players shopping. Lyrith bet that they were hustling to buy gear so they could try it out in combat. She knew they were eager for that freedom which was 99 floors above them... but why wasn't Lyr's motivation directed towards the same thing? The blonde was set on about leveling up, but it was quite fishy if you'd ask. "Maybe I'm wanting to accomplish something, for the first time in my life. Why am I questioning myself? I should know of the answer, but why?" Lyrith's eyes glanced at a colorful advertisement for an artisans craft shop. Art wasn't exactly up her forte, but it was something that she couldn't help but admire. Her passion was honestly so many things, it was a scatterbrained mess. She loved everything.

Walking into the shop, the teenager smiled warmly and greeted the NPC shopkeeper. It was an old looking woman who was sitting in a stool and cleaning out a clay pot, which was still in the process of creation. By old, she meant no offence, but there isn't any other way to describe her. "G'day ma'am! That's a lovely clay pot you're making, how do you do it? The old lady coughed before replying in a crackled voice. "It's a secret young lady! Nobody tells a secret." Lyrith rolled her eyes and thought up a sarcastic comeback. "Oh yeah, NPC are sooo perfect! I didn't even know that! Probably because everyone's gonna copy you or whatever are you-" a bright golden shine blinded her eyes as she'd wince from the sudden light.