[PP-F4] Essence of Steel

Shanok and Zelrius had recently decided to take on the Essence of Steel quest together. Having already cleared this repeatable quest once, Shanok knew where to go and therefore was waiting for Zelrius at the point which the boss was to be made to appear. "Zelrius sure is taking his time" he said out loud to himself as he kept waiting for Zelrius. Shanok had arrived 10 minutes ago and no signs of Zelrius since then. "I know he hates the fourth floor, but still, it shouldn't take that long to get here..." he sighed as he sat on the snow covered ground.

Zelrius strolled up with as much swagger as he could muster, Which was more then enough to go around for all of Aincrad. His over-confident grin settling across his face as he slowly made his way over to the meeting location. The boy was in no rush, This boss would be killed rather quickly, And The Blood Buccaneer was sure of that. He walked up and spoke to Shanok as Zelruis approached the area. "Sorry about the inconvenient delay, I had to get my Equipment repaired and checked, I am ready to go now, However." 

"Ready to go? Good. Let's get started" he answered Zelrius as he went up to the skull and whacked it with his sword, making the boss spawn right next to them in a loud roar. "This is the second time I've done this, but I still can't get used to how this thing attacks..." he sighed as he charged the massive beast. He drew his sword and slashed at the beast who quickly dodged his attack. "Damn it, Zelrius, go for it!" he said as the boss was still dodging and would have a hard time dodging a second attack.

ID 8265
BD : 1 MISS

-Party-
Shanok 34/34
Zelrius 81/81

-Enemy-
Snow Beast : 100/100

The Blood Buccaneer sighed, and laughed to himself as Shanok asked if he was ready, but then didn't wait for a response and they just went on ahead. Zelrius smirked as the Snow Beast appeared and the health bar showed up. When this boss had first been announced it might have been a problem for the Blood Buccaneer. But now, Zelrius was One Hundred Precent Confident that this thing could be solo'ed twice over by Zelrius. Drawing his Twinfire Sword, Zelrius made his mark on the beast with little Effort.

(BD 9141, BD 6+3 = 9, No Crit)

-Party-
Shanok 34/34
Zelrius 81/81

-Enemy-

Snow Beast : 91/100 2 BD/t 2 Turns

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing that Shanok had missed his attack, the Beast didn't consider him as a threat and went for Zelrius instead. The gorilla-like creature jumped in the air over Zelrius, attempting to buttslam him, but Zelrius was too quick for the Beast and easily dodged the attack. After realizing that his attack had missed, the monster roared furiously and glared at the player who had just dodged his attack. He was mad.

After seeing the Beast fail miserably at attacking Zelrius, Shanok knew he had a chance to hit it and went for it. He charged towards the Beast as fast as he could, which seemed to be too much for the monster as it didn't have time to get up and try to dodge. Shanok's sword slashed the Beast across it's huge chest, leaving a red mark on it, making the beast roar loudly again.

Roll : 10291
BD : 7 - 8 DMG
MOB : 3 - Miss

-Party-
Shanok 34/34
Zelrius 81/81

-Enemy-

Snow Beast : 81/100 2 BD/ 1 Turn