[PP-F1] Feeding the Enemy; getting that familiar (Rolland & Nemisis)

The wind beating over the floor of the Town of Beginnings, the sun high in the sky, as the floor was littered with people, of all kinds, from young to old, and from big to small. Rolland stood there, his sword Níðhöggr, The Malice Striker sitting upon his back, but it was in a rather odd manner, the sheath was modified for some reason. Instead of a open top, here was a strap over the hand guard. And was strapped with a button holding the blade in place as, it was set backwards, the handle facing the ground and the blade pointing at the sky, or at least the butt of the tip of the sheath, which was a silver like metal attachment upon a black metal sheath, with red tassels and clothing dancing behind him, As he stood there in the plaza, the tapping of his black leather combat boots fitted upon a pair of black military combat pants tucked under the tongue of the shoes. Fitted under a white tank top, which gave him a almost unwanted look of being in the military, as his body was very well built, and he had a tribal tattoo on his left arm. He stood there, his white hair dancing in the wind, and his sapphire blue orbs gazed at the plaza, "Hmm.. a familiar, I think a little fox would be rather nice to have." He said to himself and tried to find the gypsy that he was supposed to find as she was harder to find than wanted.

-Tattoo-

anbu_tattoo_by_kaiju_borru_zetto-d6a9iw8

Nemesis had done his daily rounds of crafting on the 3rd floor and was ready to head into town, being an artisan was a lot harder than it looked. The amount of effort put into detail strained him further than it should have at all. He rubbed his shoulders shifting his head from side to side as loud *cracks* could be heard coming from his neck. Unlike most players in SAO, Nemesis didn't open the gift(<<Mirror>>) given to everyone from Kayaba and so he kept his original avatar. In real life he didn't look much different apart from the black eyes with red pupils and flourishing red hair. He was tall, pale and well structured, learn but well cut.. almost as if he was chiseled from marble. He wore a black and red stripped dress shirt with a red vest and black dress pants to match. He had black polished buisnessmen-like shoes which mirrored the bright moon overhead, like his black polished shoes, his nails where also polished black. He also bore a black tattoo that circled around his neck which from afar gave the visual effect that he had been decapitated at some point in his life. He opened the top button of his shirt and allowed his chest to show as he stood near the teleporter "Floor 1" He materialised and began to make his way out of the plaza, he was so rash that he bumped into a fellow player, an event that didn't occur often. He eye'd the man carefully and decided to make his approach to him carefully "You ok there?" His tone was more annoyed, it almost came off sarcastically. 

As the sun on floor one was rather bright and hanging overhead, the wind blowing, making his snow white hair dance with each gust that came across the land. Rolland felt a figure run into him. And the words of him asking him if he was okay, Rolland just sighed, "Yeah sure." He said, being rather distant as he was in his thoughts, something that he did rarely, looking up at the figure before him one thing caught his attention was the mans eyes. Rollands own sapphire orbs floated in a white sea that was his eyes, his hair dancing as another gust came across, making his hair dance and flutter. He just spoke, "Nice outfit very snazzy." Is all he said, as he did find the mans eyes interesting, he just dismissed them off, and found the mans attire to be rather fancy, almost higher class, while his own was more for the concept of combat over personal appearance. Which his white thank top, black military combat pants, and leather boots achieved, far to well in fact, as Rolland did have the appearance of a military person, his extreme body form was built for a lightweight boxer. And his tattoo on his left arm didn't help him either, giving him a more military like form, as it was professionally done, which he wore with pride, as his sword still hanged upside down below, like it was doing for the past 5 hours, before he came outside.

He looked at the man with a grin after his comment, Joshua gave respect back when it was given to him "Thanks. I like your tat, you in the military or is the get up just for looks?" Josuas hair was a lot more resistant to the winds forces than the mans was. Josh reached into his pocket and lighted himself a cigar one of the many pleasure vanity items he had come across in the game, it burnt a bright red leaving a black trail of smoke in the air, complimenting his appearance. He had just about forgot what he came to floor 1 to do. "You going somewhere? You look lost" Though Nemesis was a lower levelled player he still knew a lot about the game. Before coming into it he had done extensive research, not just on the game technology and Kayabas history but also about the game. Outside of SAO, Joshua was a wealthy inventor, he was a master in robotics and was working on an artificial spine before he got stuck in the game. He was hoping the nerve gear technology could help him, and playing the game would help him understand how it worked. He played with the cigar in his hand and puffed out a cloud of black smoke, making sure to direct it away from the man.

Rolland shook his head, "No it's for looks only, I found it while I was in Okinawa and decided to get it put there, though many of the fan girls that I seem to have find it rather odd, but yet they seem to come after a guy with white hair and blue eyes," He said in a sarcastic tone of voice and then the man lite a cigar, which Rolland ignored the smoke and when he asked him if he was lost, Rolland shrugged, "Well thats a matter of perspective, I am technically lost in a mission, tying to find this bloody gyps and get my familiar." He said to the man with the red hair in front of him, in this fancy outfit, as Rolland sword dangled behind him, a slight sway it gave, the demonic sword, the one with the wired covered handle, and strange hand guard, as well as a reddish colour eye gem embedded into the frame of the guard held by two twisted t shaped extensions. His own blue orbs looked up at the sky, "If you want, since your interested in my problems you can tag along." He said as he then looked around for any sign the NPC would pop up and he could get this over with soon.

-OCC:Heading to bed, sleepy.-

Joshua smiled and walked over to the man resting a gentle hand on his shoulder "Well, I'm sure you pull all the ladies" He smirked and walked in ahead of him turning around again to face him. This quest sounded interesting, he wondered just what a familiar was. Perhaps he could take it himself later and get one of his own. 'I guess i'll tag along and see how it goes' he though to himself. "So, where do we begin? Where exactly is this gypsy?" He walked back over towards him and slouched on his shoulder "Oh and i didn't get your name" He extended out his hand to the man "You can call me Nemesis" 

(Sorry for the late reply)

Rolland sighed, "You got it wrong there, they avoid me, but a hand few seem to find me somewhat interesting, but I digress," "To find the gypsy is not as easy as it sounds, you just run into her or him, I don't know as I have never ran into it." "And the names Rolland, anyways, our best chance is to roam the fields until I see her or you do, players have said you can spot the gypsy by seeing a hooded figure slouching and walking in a slow manner." He said to the man who gave his name as being Nemesis, Rolland watched him, and he spoke, "Lets try and head to the field, I can look better there if I have a extra set of hands." He said to him, and then began walking, his boots making a clomping sound as they hit the cobblestone flooring, Rolland only having his weapon, kind of sucked as he needed something to protect his body, he needed to start raising his armor skill up some time soon, or he would die sooner rather than later. As his white hair danced in the breeze of the wind that came across his body, sapphire orbs gazing at the green field ahead of him, and now his sword facing Nemesis, the demonic swords eye seemed to lock onto the player, but the lidless eye gem just stared at him.

-OCC:-

(Armor was created after this topic was made, so it does not exist yet.)

The man explained the next step and went on ahead, he rubbed his chin curiously. "Ah, I see. Well i don't think little red slouching hood should be to hard to find in this dull old city, lets get searching" He smirked and began to power walk ahead "You go thisaway i got thataway" He spoke nonchalantly pointing in two opasite directions "If i find the geezer I'll send you a message. Sound good?" He sent the man a friend request so he could message him later. How hard could it be finding her anyway, it wasn't like she was so-so tall and neck bearded like most other players in SAO"Let's get started then eh?" He turned away and waved his arm behind him, he was literally hunting down an old woman, how low he had become, not in the sense that he was doing anything wrong, but it certainly wasn't saving lives with his technology. 

• 2 weeks later...

Rolland saw the friend request and he clicked on the accept icon and beagn walking as he looked over his shoulder at the man. The red haired man, with the black eyes seemed to be the only person right now that could aid him. Rolland looked around now, as he was trying the focus on the task at hand, finding the gypsy was his first priority, and as he walked he thought. *Hmm... I want something cool... maybe cute, or something, oh I know, a wolf pup, that would be neat.* He pondered, as he wondered what he could get in the forest ahead, he could get any number of things in the forest. So long as he knew what he was getting, and he could find it in the forest, but the question was, where could he find the NPC to get him the familiar was the real question.