[SP-ALL] Gotta Go Fast

"Rollin' around at the speed of sound, got places to go, gotta follow my rainbow!" Keith sang, running along the dirt path on Floor 1. He skidded to a halt, straightening up and loosening his shoulders. "Woo! New record! How fast was that, Ruby?" Keith said, stretching his legs now. A small, purple, cat-like creature crawled out from under his jacket. It sneezed, then shook it's head rapidly. It made a little yip and perched itself on Keith's shoulder. "Huh. Really? And here I thought we were just going faster than that. Did we just cut corners? Meh, doesn't matter. I'm starving! How about you, little buddy?" Keith said, fixing his hair as the Carbuncle made an affirmative yip. 

​"Yeah... Sucks how all the nice restaurants are in towns... But hey, gotta make the most of what you got, am I right?" Said the player, as he started to walk now. Ruby just rolled his eyes and stayed perched on Keith's shoulder, looking forward as to where they were going. "Oh! How about that place?" Keith said, pointing a building that said, "Salty's Spitoon."

Keith got into a line, which countless other players were in. Some had yellow crystals. They were all in hefty armor, which usually had spikes, skulls, or both all over them. Keith poked the person in front of him on the back, getting the hulking player's attention. The beefcake turned around slowly, staring down at Keith. "Whaddya want, Little Boy Blue?" The player said in a gruff voice, still staring down Keith. Keith gulped and chuckled nervously, holding out one hand for a shake. "Nice to meet ya! I'm Keith, Keith Yudai! What's your name?" The man stared at Keith for a few seconds, before making a small rumble in his throat and speaking. "I'm called many names... Each more known than the last... But my name is... Leslie. Leslie the Gardener." Keith cupped a hand over his mouth and snorted, trying not to burst out into laughter. Leslie glared at him and growled a little. "What? Something funny?" Keith cleared his throat and straightened up, shaking his head. "Huh? What? No way! Very honorable name. Totally suits you."