(PP-F1/F3) Day at the beach. (Rolland & Zahra)

As the day finally started to creep in, and Rolland making his way back to the Inn, as he went out during the night to get a certain item he had made for him a few days ago, a suit of armor he had been wanting for a ling time. And now that he had it, he was almost ready, all he needed was a accessory item, and he would be set to head out and go into the front lines. But first he needed to look at the agenda today, he and Zahra were going to go and hang out at the beach, and he was stoked about it. Being with Zahra was a great feeling, Rolland liked being around her at all times, and he wanted to be around her even more, but now he was in the plaza of the towns central fortei, and looked up at the room he put Zahra at and smiled as he began his way back into the building. As now the light of day was slowly creeping over the hills, and making the other players come out of hiding, as well as activating the NPC's business code, and like that the streets were filled as Rolland made it to Zahra's room. "Zahra you awake?" He asked as he gave a knock on her door, his armor off his body as he was not in combat, nor was he going to show Zahra anytime soon, he stood there, his tank top, black pants and boots as he waited for her to answer His hair swaying from side to side as he moved his head, his sapphire orbs glew and shifted between violet and blue every so minute. 

Blinking Zahra sat up rubbing her golden orbs as she took in her current surrounding. Funny, she didn't remember renting a room at an Inn. Suddenly the memories of last night came flooding back. She had been with Rolland, who was giving her a piggy back ride. Zahra remembered being tired, but actually falling asleep around someone was not common for her. The only time that has ever been known to happen is if she is comfortable with someone. Meaning that she was now comfortable in Rolland's presence. Speaking of Rolland, he was waiting for her to answer the door. "Yeah," Zahra called back, her voice still laced with tiredness from just waking up, "Give me a second." Shoving the covers off of her body Zahra crawled out of the bed and stretched. Outside her window the sun had just started to peek over the horizon, meaning it was still early. Given her late night last night Zahra wasn't surprised that she was still sleeping. Probably would have slept longer too if Rolland had not come knocking. Luckily he did though because if memory served her they were suppose to go to the beach today. Smiling at the thought, Zahra quickly tidied herself up and then went to answer the door. "Morning." Zahra greeted, much more awake than a few seconds ago. 

Rolland heard Zahra's voice through the door, and to him it sounded as she had just gotten up, and he chuckled, a few minutes later she opened the door and he smiled when she said morning. "Morning as Zaza, glad to see your awake sleep eye." He said as he saw his coat over her shoulders like he left it, "Glad to see you haven't lost my coat I left on you." he said with a smile and then gave her a slight morning hug and when he pulled away he spoke, "So you ready to go get your awing suit?" He asked her, wondering what kind she would get, or if she would wear it, Rolland was not sure how she would feel in one, especially in front of him, he didn't mind it, but her decision was what he was looking for.

As soon as Rolland mentioned getting a swimsuit the one that Zahra already owned came to mind. Upon entering the game one of the first places she had visited with the oasis, meaning that a swimsuit had to be purchased. At the time, it had just been with Celes, but this time was different. This time was with Rolland. Suddenly the black and gold bikini that had been bought seemed too revealing. A blush rose to her cheeks at the thought of wearing just that in front of Rolland. Although. maybe instead of buying an entirely new swimsuit she could just get a cover up. Something like a skirt or a tunic. Liking that sound of that idea Zahra smiled, "I have one already, but if you don't mind I would like to go look for some kind of cover up?" 

Rolland looked at Zahra and smiled, "Sure, and while where at it I can get myself one." He said not trying to see too much than he needed to, and he rubbed his chin, "... So Zaza, you ready?" He asked her, as he grabbed her hand and began pulling her along with him, as he then pulled her next to him and relocated to the main forte of the Inn. And as he entered it, he placed his key on the counter and took Freya's as well, and began towards the door and as he opened it, the rush of light now peaking out as early morning came hit his eyes. "Ah bright light bright light!" He said quoting Gizmo from the old movie called the Gremlins, and covered them, and as he slowly pulled his hand down he began outside and looked about him. "Where to now, blasted sun light blinded me."  He said and rubbed his eyes some as he waited for Zahra to guide him as he was blind now.

It had slipped by her the first time, but just then it occurred to Zahra that Rolland was using a nickname. Zaza. The shock of realizing it allowed Rolland to grab her hand and lead her to the main floor of the Inn; where they stopped by the Inn Keeper's desk to return their keys. Once that business was down both players headed toward the door that led to the town. The sun shined brightly overhead the town. Zahra had to blink more than a couple times before her vision readjusted to the bright light. Apparently, she wasn't the only one who was having trouble. Rolland was blinking and rubbing his eyes, making a comment about how the sun had blinded him. Laughing lightly, Zahra reached out and grabbed his hand proceeded to gently lead the "blind" players toward a shop. The entire time that not once did she look back. If she had, Rolland would have witnessed the redness that decorated her features. 

A couple minutes later they arrived at the shop. By that point, Zahra had all but gotten use to feeling of his hand in hers and forgotten that they were even linked. "We're here." Zahra grinned, excited about going to beach with Rolland. "Your eyesight better?" By now the blush had faded her normal color had returned. She seemed to grab hold of her emotions and push them down; for now at least. 

Rolland now able to see once more, was being led by Zahra to the shop, when she asked him if he could see he chuckled, "Yes I can now, come on lets get in there." He said to her, happy that his partner was able to led him to the shop, and once inside he looked around. Going towards the swim trunks, he browsed through the selection he had and after a few minutes of browsing he found a pair, they were grey and reached past his knee caps. With his trunks now picked out he walked into the changing room, like he needed one and tried them on. And after a flash of white happened he walked out and covered his right eye up, and his white hair swooshed upward, as he gazed at her. His left arm having a tattoo on it, and he spoke, "Hows it look Zaza?" He asked her, wondering how she would react to his body frame, him being rather fit, and his tattoo showing as well.

anbu_tattoo_by_kaiju_borru_zetto-d6a9iw8

0006-kakashi22gu.jpg

Once in the shop the duo went their separate ways. Zahra found her way toward the female clothing section and began to browse through the cover-ups that were available. There were more than the women had ever thought there would be;  tunics, dresses, and even cardigans lined the rack. Searching through the stacks Zahra eventually found one that she liked. It was a navy blue tunic that was made out of her sheer material. Perfect. Grabbing it the black-haired women than glanced around the store to find that Rolland was gone; meaning he was probably in the dressing room trying on whatever he had found. Humming, Zahra wandered to the dressing rooms to wait for Rolland. What she didn't expect was for him to come out--in the swim trunks he had chosen--to show her. There was a moment where the world stood still. Eyes widening, Zahra took in the sight that was Rolland. 

The realization that she was staring dawned on her second later. "Y-yo-you look great." Zahra managed to mumble, beginning to look anywhere but where Rolland was standing. "Well, ummm, I have to go pay for this. Meet me outside when you're done!" With that said the brunette darted over toward the shopkeeper, paid and then left the store. Once outside, she leaned against the wall of the shop and took a deep breath. It took several seconds but her racing pulse slowed down and the heat surrounding her left. "What do I do..." 

SHOP

- 50 COL for Cover-up

Rolland saw Zahra begin to turn away after she saw him, and told him he looked fine, and with her running off to do her thing he sighed, "As weird as ever I see." He said with a chuckle, as he walked up to the counter and paid for his trunks and walked out of the store still in his gear, till a tank top and pants replaced it. As Rolland quickly equipped them over his trunks and he stood in the plaza, looking around, "Zahra were are ya at?" He called out and then saw her next to the store leaning up against it, "You okay Zaza?" He asked her, as he sat next to her, his tank top on and pants as well, his Sapphire blue eyes gazing at her, and gave her a pair of curious big eyes, almost innocent and full of wonder, as he waited for her to speak.

-Lost 50 Col-

It took a couple minutes, but when Rolland came out of the building he had completely missed the shy female leaning against it. Only when he turned around did he spot her leaning against the side of the building. At some point, Zahra had given up standing; leaning her back against the wall for support as she sat against it. As soon as he found her he plopped himself right down next to her; amethyst eyes shining innocently. He had asked her what was wrong. "Nothing's wrong," Zahra answered, brushing off the question with a smile. It wasn't a lie, but not the entire truth either. Of course Zahra couldn't tell Rolland that she was falling for him; that was just too...just too...embarrassing? Maybe. "Anything else we need before we hit the beach, or are we ready to go?"

Rolland nodded, "Yeah, I am, but are you, if you want to sit there thats fine, I can carry you if you would like that." He told and then stood up, his eyes ever so shifting between the two shades of blue and violet he had and then extended his hand to her. "Come on, I'll help you up." He said to her, as he was wanting to get her up and rearing to go, as the beach was a fun place and he wanted to make sure Zahra enjoyed herself, and like he always did, he gently took her arm and pulled her up to him. And he began to slowly pull her along, like he was going to go on a adventure, he gave her a child like smile and giggle emitted from his lips, "Come on, lets go have some fun!" He said in a cheerful and playful tone of voice, and he guided her to the gate, Rolland made sure that she was going to have fun, and even better he knew of a place that looked out into the ocean, and was secluded, so no one would ruin their fun.

Suddenly, Rolland was once again grabbing her arm lightly and leading her off. There was a split moment where golden orbs widened in surprise before closing to compliment the smile that cascaded over her features. Before Zahra was even able to comprehend it Rolland had become a source of light in her life. He knew exactly what to do and say in order to bring her back. Right then it was decided that no matter what happened, today was a day of fun and relaxation. As soon as that decision was made she felt lighter. Grinning Zahra sped up so that Rolland and her were now walking evenly. "Hey Rolland, thank you," Zahra whispered just so he could barely hear it. With that said the black-haired women then slipped out of his grip and jogged a couple paces ahead of him. "I'll race you to the teleport gate!" and then she gone through the crowd; acting as if nothing just happened. The whole time the smile didn't leave her features. 

Rolland watched as Zahra was running ahead of him, and she told him that she was going to race him, he gave a smile and chuckled, "Okay then." He said to himself and began walking faster through the crowd, and with a chuckle he slipped into them and disappeared. As he moved with them, keeping his presence hidden yet in plain sight, as instead of rushing through them all, he would use there movement as a advantage, and he was doing it all to well. Till he walked out and saw Zahra ahead of him and he chuckled again and closed in as best he could a jog is what he was at, but by the looks of the situation, he had lost. And when he walked up to the Gate he looked at Zahra, "NIce you beat me, and question, did you say something just now, before the race, I thought I heard you say something, could have been my imagination." He said to her, as he could have sworn he heard her speak to him, but enough was enough he walked up to the gate and smiled at her, "See you on the other side Zaza, Beam me up Scotty, Floor Three Gate!"

He said in a childlike tone, to the old outdated meme he heard about and went to floor three, as he came out the other end, he was greeted by the caws of the seagulls and the sound of the ocean in the distance. The smell of salt hit his nose and he gave a sigh, looking back at the gate, he walked next to the tree that hung over it and waited for Zahra to come on out. "I really think I will like this day... wonder how Zaza will look in her swim suit... no I need to get my mind out of the gutter for now, I have a duty and oh what the hell, I will like it either wa.." He stopped then paused, *I know I'm a guy and all, but... all this time I didn't notice it... Zahra was smiling more than before... could it be from... me?* He pondered and then crossed his arms, *Zahra... do you...* He paused and looked up as the gate was activating, probably Zahra or another player stepping through it.

Using methods that would only be possible within the world of Sword Art Online Zahra weaved in between and around other players. It was welcomed use of the skills other than fighting. Threading through two players, and with a final spin, the women found herself facing the teleport gate. Rolland nowhere in sight. Looks like she had won this little game of hers. Rolland then appeared out of the crowd a matter of seconds after. As it turned out it was a close race. Beaming, both with pride and excitement, Zahra waited for the male to come over. Once he had he had congratulated her on the win and questioned whether or not she had made a comment earlier. To which Zahra responded with a knowing smile. He didn't seem to think any more on the topic as he walked up to the teleport gate and warped in, saying that he would see her on the other side. Then he was gone. Shaking her head at his playful antics the female then touched the gate and stated, "To floor three we go." 

Her vision was filled with blue as the gate went to work. In a matter of second, the blue faded into what would be the third floor. Now, Zahra had been to the third floor before, just not this section of it. Seagulls glided gracefully overhead, a light sea-faring wind blew in off the ocean and then wave rolled on top each other in a lazy fashion. It was absolutely gorgeous. Stepping off the platform Zahra found Rolland waiting underneath a draping tree, watching the gate. "Rolland, this is absolutely amazing," Zahra stated, wonder lacing through her voice, "What should we do first? We could go swimming or build sand castles..." Zahra was so excited she didn't even know where to start. 

Rolland gave a chuckle, "Hold on skippy, how bout we get changed first, we can't do anything if we don't make that out main objective." He said to her, and looked around, making sure no one was near him or watching and with the coase clear he walked behind the gate and into a bush, and a flash of  blue happened and he walked out in his swim trunks. "Go ahead I will keep watch, theres a hiding spot over there." He said to her, as he grabbed her hand once more, his palm enveloping hers and he pulled Zahra along and to the spot he said. "You will be out of eye sight, I will make sure no one comes near here, you just go ahead and change Zaza." He said to her turning his back, and looking around for any peepers or pervs that would take advantage of a woman changing to fill their own selfish and perverse disgusting desires. Rolland wouldn't let one person come near this spot, his hair like it was before, stood up on end, the white hair once droopy and layered seemed to stand up from his attire. As his muscled flexed with each movement of his body, and his tattoo on his left arm seemed to play peek a boo with Zahra as he turned his head, which made his arms and shoulders tilt.

Rolland was right. They couldn't actually do anything until they changed. Turning away from the white-haired male Zahra found herself searching for a place to get changed. One would think that they would have something at the beach, but as it turns out there wasn't a changing station in sight. Just as she began to wonder how on earth she was going to get changed her partner intertwined their hands as he lead her to a secluded place. That place happened to be behind a tree line that decorated the outer edge of the beach. Knowing what was coming next, she nodded her head and stepped into the shadows. Since Rolland, or at the moment her own personal bodyguard, was standing watch Zahra quickly pulled up the HUD and de-equipped the armor. Scrolling down the black and gold two-piece suit was quickly found and equipped. Right blow was the cover-up that had been purchased for this exact reason. 

After getting finished Zahra found stepped out of the trees Just then, the wind rolled in bringing the scent of the sea with it. There, with the wind streaking through his hair, was Rolland standing guard. Coming up to stand by his side, the view was quietly taken in. It had been so long since her family and her had been to the beach. While those memories were wonderful it was time to add new ones. "What should we do first?!" 

Rolland turned around and saw Zahra in her swim suit and something around her waist and he smiled, "Let's go swimming Zaza, and by the way, you look great." He said to her, and then took her hand once more, intertwining her hand into his without him knowing. He just pulled her along with him, as he was smiling more than normally, as he turned his head behind him, "I know a great spot to go swimming in, no one will be able to bother us while we get there." He said as he stopped at the water's line, "Zaza, your going to need to get on, because it is abit away and I don't want you getting caught in the current." He said as he bent down for her to hop onto his back, he wanted to make sure she was safe, and happy at the same time, as the place he was referring to was a small crescent coastline that was surrounded by rock sides and cliffs, rarely anyone went as it was hard to get to, if you didn't know what you where doing.

The waves tumbled relentlessly onto the sandy shore; corroding it each and every time. Both of them stood in the remains of those waves as they extended up and over their feet before retreating back into the depths. The deep, blue water was cool; a refreshing contrast to the heat that bared down from the sun. It was a perfect day to spend at the beach. 

As it turns out they had to swim to the place they were going to go swimming. Ironic. Rolland, being the gentlemen that he is, suggested that Zahra climb on his back once more. Now she has to try and ignore the warmth of his skin against hers; as if she wasn't blushing already. "Dangerous?" Zahra questioned, tributing the thumping within her chest to the sudden news "As in what kind of danger?" Even as the words left her lips Zahra slid on and tenderly wrapped tanned arms around his neck. Her mind automatically went to something like sea monsters. If this game had monsters on the land then why not the sea? That speculation was quickly dismissed when Zahra realized that this was the third time Rolland had carried her. This was become habit fast. Images of him carrying her all over the world of Aincrad fumbled about her mind. It was quite a funny site. Before she knew it a slight giggle found it's way out her lips.

Rolland just stood there waiting for her, and once Zahra did get on his back, he felt the thumping in her chest hitting his back, and he heard her giggle. "What's so funny?" He asked her, as he turned his head to see her, then felt her arms around his neck, and seeing her golden eyes made him feel safe. When she asked about the danger, he nodded, "Yeah, go out too far, and a <<Leviathian>> type monster will get you, it's one you don't want to fight, their large sea serpents, and they hit hard." "But so long as I stick with the route I go we will be fine." He said and then began his trek, wrapping his arms behind Zahra's legs and walking out till he had to swim with his arms.

He made sure he stayed with the rocky coastline and grabbed the rock face, as now he was about 20 feet out from the shoreline, and he kept one hand on Zahra's leg, and the other on the rock face till he came out on the other side and there was a cave with openings all around, letting enough light in. "Now we can walk, or I can carry you again Zaza." He said as he climbed out and kept his hands around her legs as his own heart now began to beat, *Stop, don't do this to me now... do I... no...  does she... and I... react the same way?* He thought to himself and bent down, as he wanted to test something out, and if he got what he needed, then his theory was correct. As he looked at her, "How bout we walk from here, it will be better for you to see the way, you won't have my hair in your face." He said to her, his heart beating louder, almost loud enough for Zahra to hear him, the cave wasn't helping either.

At the mention of a Levithan type creature, Zahra perked up. The Levithan was mentioned in the Old Testament a couple times. The only reason she knew was due to the fact to a class that had been taken called "Literature of the Old World," so of course they read the Old Testament. Then, a knowing grin slid onto her features when Rolland asked why she giggling. Those images of Rolland carrying her around would be her own little secret. He didn't ask again. Instead, her partner dove into the water and started to their destination--wherever that may be. During their travels Zahra paid particular attention to where they were going; that way, if the ever came back, she could follow instead of hitching a ride. A vast distance away a shadow lingered out of the outskirts of the ocean. 

Within minutes, they had arrived at a cave. At this point, Rolland had mentioned that he could carry her or that walking was an option. There was no question as to which one was going to be chosen. Seems Rolland knew the answer though because right as she was about to say, "Walk" he bent down to let her off. Sliding off bare feet were gingerly placed on the caves ground. It was cool to the touch sending a shiver up her spine, nevertheless she continued until both feet were grounded. Was it just her, or did Rolland's pulse speed up just a minute before letting her off? Probably just her. "How did you even find a place like this..." Zahra wondered out loud, going slightly ahead and tendering running a hand along the cave's walls.