(PP-F1/F3) Day at the beach. (Rolland & Zahra)

Rolland looked at her, "I found this place this morning, I went out for a walk and wanted to find a place for you and I to have some fun without the other players disturbing us." He said then looked ahead, "It's going to be about a five minute walk, and these tunnels are linked to other placed, took me at least 3 hours to find the spot and map my way back." He said to her, now putting his theory to the test, as he grabbed her hand and held it, "I got this, you just hold on." He said, his heart beating again, as he was a bit nervous, he never really held a girls hand deliberately, and it seemed Zahra never minded it, but he wondered how she reacted every time he grabbed it. As he began walking, he wanted to make this trip nice and long to see if his theory about Zahra heart raging as his did when they came close, even so it could be she had never had this happen to her. But Rolland made sure he followed the pathway, and after the longest five minutes, which seemed to be more like 10, he came out to a coast like area. A crescent shaped mound of sand filled out to the ocean, and the other side had tree's and vegetation on it, Rolland pointed out the area that held the water.

"It's like a swimming pool. it goes 15 feet deep after the first 10 feet out, and is about 30 long and 15 wide Zaza, see those rocks?" He said pointing at the line that surrounded the crescent shaped area, then pointed at where the two ends meet at a pooint. "That for some reason is only about 5 feet wide, so only small fish and maybe a small shark MoB could get in, the large pillar out there, going past that... and the <<Leviathan>> type sea serpent spawns and comes after anyone." He said as there was a large 50 foot tall rock pillar out in the ocean, that was about 50 to 65 feet away from them, and there was a large fin brushing over the top of the water, as it didn't seem to cross the large rock pillar. "Were safe here Zahra, and look, crystal clear water for us to swim in." He said as he pulled her along once more and placed his toe in it, "Nice and warm." He said as he turned to Zahra, "So how bout it, shall we jump in, or do I need to throw you in hehe." He said giving her a smile and then letting go of her hand, and turning towards the little water pool they had, and he dived right in at the 10 foot mark and began swimming below the water, clear and clean of monsters.

This morning?! How on earth had he had time to find it this morning? Thinking over the details for a second Zahra came to the conclusion that it must have been when she was still in dreamland. After Rolland had found this place he had come back to get her. That had been the extent of her thoughts when something warm grabbed her hand. Eyes darting down Zahra found both Rolland's hand and hers linked, and then her started to lead her. It didn't even take a second for her pulse to speed up, beating like a drum not only in her chest but in her hand as well. Mentally cursed the girl did her best to distract her thoughts from the tingling sensation running across her skin. 

Five minutes later the duo had made it to the swimming area. There was a large pool of water surrounded by rock structures. It was really quite amazing. Coming to stand next to Rolland, Zahra listened as he explained the set up to her; nodding in the appropriate places. He had stated that they were safe here, and she believed him. Getting lead over to the water she watched as her partner tested the water temperature Nice and warm. Grinning, Rolland made a comment about having to probably throw her in. Then he was gone. I'd like to see him try and throw me in...Shaking her head to get the thought out of her mind.

As Rolland swam under the surface of the water, he saw his air meter the little blue bar that appeared under his HP when he entered the water. He saw it going down, as he swam back up, he slowly came out, his white hair now falling slightly down, but still up. He began swimming forwards and as his feet touched the sand, he began walking towards Zahra, and he stood just about 3 feet from her. His arm now extended he smiled, the water dripping from his face, and making his body shine, the muscles in his body and arms flexing, "Come one Zaza, take my hand." He said as his was just a few inches away from hers, as he was close enough the grab it. He wanted her to make the choice, on whether to take it hand and come with him, or have other plans, either ways Rolland was planning on getting Zahra in the water. As his theory was still being tested.

And yet Zahra still did not move. 

Instead she stood, mesmerized by the rippling of clear blue water. If SAO had not been a death game it would have been a dream. A wonderful, beautiful dream. It wasn't all bad though. Along the way Zahra had met friends and even someone she cared about. Talking about the person she cared about; Rolland surfaced once more. Hand extended and a smile on his features Rolland said, "Come one Zaza, take my hand." And she did. There was not hesitation in the movement, no doubt, just a swift action that linked them together. Right that it was decided that no matter where they were, what they were doing or what was happening she would always take his hand anytime it extended. Always. 

Rolland took Zahra's hand into his and he began to pull her out into the water with him,  his body slowly going back under and he pulled Zahra close to him, wrapping his arms around her waist, and bringing her into the deeper area. "I don't want you to sink." He gave her a slight smile as he didn't only mean that, but he wanted her close to him, as he wanted to give his theory one more test, and he smiled at her. "So tell me Zaza, how are you enjoying yourself so far?" He asked her, keeping his grip on her as he waded in the deeper parts of the circle of stones, his sapphire blue orbs locked dead on his female companion. The warmth of her skin was pleasant, as his own skin touched her, the sun beaming down on them both, gave Rolland a more celestial like form. With his white hair dancing, the sheen of the light, reflecting upon his skin, and his eyes sparkling, his pearl white teeth like stars in the day time. He just gave her soft eyes, and was smiling, "I hope your having a fun time Zaza, because I am to." He said to her, as his heart beat began to go faster, as it wasn't like that before, but this time abit stronger, as his face began to redden, as he was abit unsure how he should go on with this, as he never really had anyone like this.

Rolland was smooth as always. Not even seconds after taking a step in the water he had his hands around her waist and pulled her closer to him; so close that she could feel the heat radiating from his body. Instinct kicked in and Zahra almost immediately locked her arms around his neck. Anywhere else would have been awkward, right? At least that is what she was telling herself. By this point, her stomach did a little flip-flop motion as to their close proximity. Color crept up her neck and onto her face as a "thump, thump" drummed in her ears. Why on earth did he have to be so alluring? So much so, that she wanted to avert her gaze but found herself locked there. The lighting what just right too. Zahra didn't know what she looked by, but Rolland looked otherworldly. It took everything in her not play with the locks of hair that shined so brightly. "Of course I'm having fun," Zahra whispered, almost breathless, "I always do when I'm with you." That was the truth too. Zahra couldn't remember the last time she felt like this. As if on cue Rolland's face started to turn red and his heartbeat could be felt through the vein on his neck. Wait, what? 

Rolland hearing Zahra say she was having a fun time made Rolland happy, as he saw her face begin to redden like his, he blushed even more. "Zahra... I think I know whats been happening." "As you can tell now, you... like me don't you?" He asked her, pulling her close to him, as he felt her arms around his neck, the feeling of her was magical, and his heart racing, as he gazed at her eyes, the gold ones he loved. "Zaza, I... I can't say that I'm sure yet, but I have a clear vision that you have some feelings for me, positive or negative, either way I know you have them." "But... for the past few short hours we have been together, I have.... I have been feeling something for you as well." He said to her, moving his hand from her waist to her cheek and lightly rubbed it, "I... can't say for certain what I am feeling, but I know this... I want to keep this feeling, and I don't want it to go away."

He said to her, as he slipped his hand behind her head and placed at kiss upon her cheek, and smiled as he pulled back. "Zahra... perhaps... we could... try to understand these feelings... together?" He asked her, wondering why he felt this way, if it was from her beauty of personality, which he loved. Or something more, but all he knew he wanted to keep them, as he then took one of her hands and placed it on his chest, where his heart was, "Zaza... can you feel it?" "Can you tell me what my heart is wanting?" He asked her, as his heart was beating harder than before, his emotions now mixing with his stomach, and his eyes shifted to the violet colour, as he gazed at her golden ones, his skin brushing against hers, and his eyes ever so giving off more positive vibes. As he floated there with her, he smiled,, making his teeth shine, and his hair dance, as he waited, wondering if she would take his offer, as he just basically asked her to be his girlfriend. 

A question. The one question that had been lingering in the back of her mind had taken form on Rolland's lips. Did she like him? Although by now there was not denying the answer to that very question. Of course she did. There was no one else who caused her cheeks to glow with redness, made her breath slip away or caused the butterflies in her stomach to take flight. The rest of his words just seemed to tumble out after that, and Zahra found herself hanging on to every one of them. He wanted to keep this feeling, whatever this feeling may be. Zahra had not arguments with him. This was something special. Something that she was unwilling to let go of either.

The chaste kiss on her cheek seemingly brought life into her once more. Her breath, which had been momentarily forgotten swelled into her lungs and aided in the retaining of conscience thought. The corners of her mouth uplifted into a smile; happiness shining in the golden orbs. As if to further emphasize his point his guided on of her hand to rest over his heart. It beat, strong and flourishing with life. Zahra found herself nodded slighting, affirming that she did indeed feel it. They were a matching set. Her's seemed to find his and before she knew it they were beating in time. Zahra found his eyes once more. They soften, as did the smile on her features. "Rolland, I want that more than anything." I want to be with you for as long as I can.  

Rollands eyes began to fill up with small tears, as he smiled, pulling Zahra closer to him, "Thank you, Zaza." He said as he let the tears fall down his cheeks, the dripping sound as they hit the water below him. He closed his eyes and laid his forehead on her head, his hands wrapping back around her as he drifted to the shoreline and can into contact with a large rock, "Zaza... I... thank you, this means soo much to me." He said, as he pulled a few bangs out of her face, "I don't want those eyes covered. I want t gaze upon them from now on." He said to her, as he pulled her up once more and kissed her cheek, as he didn't want to go too far with his affection. He wanted this to go slow, he didn't want to move to fast, but he just couldn't stop his feelings right now, he pulled back and brought her into a hug, letting her hear his heartbeat. As he wanted nothing more than to feel like this from now on, "Zaza... can you tell me this... how long have you been feeling like this for me?"

He asked her, letting her move off his chest, as his eye reopened and he gazed at her once more, seeing the flutter of dark hair, and light skin before him, the girl he felt this much for, in his arms, as he rubbed her cheek, waiting for her to respond, as he could wait for eternity, and never get tired of seeing her face. As the water around him, seemed almost, still, the wind was dead now, as the sounds of the waves hitting the cliff was in the distance, his clouds moving over them, giving off some shade. His eyes, now staying at the violet colour, he smiled at her, giving her his usual soft eyes, as his facial features softened up as well. His arms, strong, yet gentle at the same time, holding her close to him. his chest, holding a six pack, yet having some belly fluff there as well. He was not body builder, but he wasn't fat either, he had some there, to give Zahra some cushion, His white hair dancing about, he still letting his finger caress her cheek, as it was soft to the touch. Reminded him of babies skin and silk at the same time, as he gazed at her, he never thought he would find a girl like Zahra, and now that he did, he wasn't letting her go.

How long have you been having these feelings for me? 

If any more possible the decorated her skin got slightly darker. Memories from not too long ago, when the had first met popped into mind; them talking at the fountain on that faithful night, them traveling to the next town to get dinner, and then finally falling asleep on his back on the way back to beginner city. When had it started to happen? It was hard to pinpoint the exact time. "It's hard to tell," Zahra smiled shyly, happily, "I would have to say the symptoms of having feelings for you started the night I met you." At first, they had been dismissed, brushed aside as if they had been an ant crawling across her shoe. "I was reluctant to address them because I was...unsure." Scared. It was a new experience. One that had never been tackled before.

That unsureness still lingered, but it was steadily growing weaker and weaker the closer Rolland and her became. They would be there for each other. As if propelled by that thought Zahra wrapped her arms back around his neck and then buried her face in the crook of his neck. Taking a deep breath, she let the scent of him wash over her and carry anything and everything away with it. It was just them, and wherever this road lead they would be there together. Under hershe could feel the muscles of him, the firm yet softness of them. "But you give me strength, something to hold onto." Zahra murmured into his skin.  I need you. Love you. 

Rolland smiled, as he held Zahra in his arms, her head in the crook on his neck, he could hear her talking, saying things that were murmured. But he did say he was the reason she did hold on, and he moved his arms behind her back. *I'll make sure I give you more strength.* He thought to himself and placed his own head against her, and rested it here, as something past, Rolland still having Zahra in his arms. He opened his eyes and spoke, "Hey Zaza, how bout we sun bask, theres a nice big rock right here." "You can lay on my chest, and listen to my heartbeat." He said, slipping his arms under her legs, and lifting her up, having the other behind her, carrying her like a princess. He gave her a giggle, "You look happy Zahra, Im glad I could make you happy." He said now taking her to the rock near him and her, and walking up it, and laying Zahra down next to him, and le laid back. As the open sky was there, and warm rays of the sun beamed down upon them both, as he pulled Zahra close to him again, and had his left arm under her, and around her shoulder. Keeping her close to him, as he looked down at her, "Hows this feel?" He asked her, seeing her smooth skin in the sun, made it light up, and also making her hair somewhat lighter, all Rolland could do was be in awe at her beauty. For now, even he was abit star struck, Rolland was happy that he could have Zahra like this, smiling, as now his new journey began, and Zahra would be with him all the way.

The warmth poured over her as soon as the sun touched her skin. That wasn't even the best part. Rolland had pulled her close and then kept his arm securely around her shoulders. After that, it was easy to get comfortable. Zahra adjusted herself so that her ear was resting right above Rolland's heart as the other hand came to rest on his chest. Thump. Thump. Thump. The sound of his heart was rhythmic. That combined with the warmth of the sunshine and swimming had begun to make her eyelids feel heavier. Zahra tried to fight it because she didn't want to fall asleep while spending time with Rolland. She didn't want to miss a thing. Her body was putting up a good fight though. Seconds later a yawn escaped. Nestling as close as possible to Rolland Zahra sigh contently. There was a brief thought about how it would be like this every night; him by her side and her feeling safe and secure. That thought caused her to smile lightly. I'll rest my eyes for just a second...a second..Her breathing evened out as muscles began to relax into the submission of sleep. Before Zahra even knew it she began to drift off into a dreamless sleep. 

Rolland loved the feeling he was having, Zahra in his arms, and the sun beating down upon him, the warmness around him was breathtaking. As he let his eyes close, he felt Zahra go limp, and he shifted his eyes down, "Zaza... aww." He said as she looked adorable in his arms, her smile upon her face, and the fact this was the second time she feel asleep on him, he didn't care though. As he smiled, he thought about it, *Maybe I should.. nah I think were safe here.* He pondered on the idea of taking Zahra back to a hut in the town to have her rest in safety, now that it occurred to him, there was no other way to get back to the town. Other than the way he took, and with that in his mind he relaxed and placed his other arm around his new found gift of life, and hugged her. Letting his body heat mix with hers, causing much more blushing on his end, and he closed his eyes, letting sleep hit him. He was unsure if he would wake before Zahra or she would to him, but either way he was happy with this outcome, as he drank in the warmth Zahra held, he let her scent fill his lungs. He loved it, and wanted nothing more than to have her next to him, from now on, she was the center of his world.

Ever so slightly Zahra tried to shift. It was harder than expected though. Something warm and solid was locked around her and refused to let go. Golden orbs open and blinked repeatedly before being able to focus. What she found herself staring at was the tanned skin of Rolland's chest. Instantaneously her body heat rose. Glancing up she found the Rolland was peacefully asleep, just like she had been moments ago. Bringing her gaze back in front of her she found that he hands rested against his defined chest. At some point there legs had become intertwined causing her to press against him; fitting like a puzzle piece. Once more her gaze was brought back to his face. Carefully, Zahra moved one hand off of his chest and moved a piece of hair that had fallen out of place. In the process, her hand brushed against his cheek light as a feather. She didn't want to wake up, yet she couldn't help herself. Freeing herself slightly, Zahra shifted so that she gently brush her lips against his cheek. He had done it twice to her and it was her turn to do it to him. 

With the warmth of Zahra in his arms, he was somewhat of a heavy sleeper, yet he had his moments when the lightest thing would wake him. But having Zahra in his arms, he was far too relaxed to notice her movements, the only thing he could do was to pull the warmth to him. He didn't want the feeling to end, but when he felt something touch his cheek, his eyes slide open, "Nhm... Za...Zaza?" He said in a weak muffled voice, as he saw her close to his face, and he smiled, burring his face into her neck, he gave a giggle. "Your warm... " I all he could say at the moment, and with his arms coming loose around her, he sat up, bringing her with him. And he unshuffled his legs from her and sat her in his lap. Her back against his, and his arms around her, over her shoulders, and he faced her towards the ocean. "Hey Zaza... how long was I out for?" He asked, placing his chin on her shoulder, and letting the side of his face touch hers, his smooth skin coming into contact with her, he loved it all. And smiled, "By the way... did you wake me up, I felt something touch my cheek, did you poke me?." He asked touching the spot he felt the warm sensation at, then slipping his arms back to where they were. Wrapped around Zahra.