[PP, F1] Secret Medicine Of The Forest

Shrewd hazel-green eyes studied different people, as her body tried to dodge any possible contact with the moving non playing characters and other players. Here and there, sad faces mixed with smiling ones. A scary picture in her mind, seeing as most where still trying to understand the severity of the situation. The incrementing rumors that hounded the streets of the safe town, had put her on the edge and on high-alert.

Minerva hated the thought of having to deal with others. She hated having to rely on anyone, let alone trust them with her own life. If she had the courage for it, she would have become a beater a long time ago- she would have runaway and pass the levels as quickly as possible. Yet, that was not her true nature. Instead of doing so, she had stayed behind and help as many as she could. That's how she had earned her subtitle. Though even with the many she had help, she still had no true friends on her list, let alone any allies.

Stretching her slim, lithe body as much as she could, she exhaled a loud sigh of relief at having enough space of her own. Sadly, that had not been truly the case, when she closed her eyes and bump quite hard against another body.

"Ooof..." She exclaimed, trying to keep her balance and ignored the forming fear at having to open her eyelids and apologize to some stranger.

Feeling a fragile like body, such as my own, bump against me I slowly turned toward the stranger to witness a young beautiful female. Looking at her as I was standing around the height of 5'9 and my weight was around a hundred and twenty five pounds.

Zauis was a dark toned guy with dark black hair that looked like a bowl which went perfectly with his dark green eyes. His outfit consisted of black jeans and boots with a chest plate under a long red trench coat with white trimmings which had "Knights of Christ" on the back with two swords over a shield on the back as the logo of the guild.

I rubbed the back if my head gently while looking embarrassed which was unusual for me. "Sorry about that. Maybe I should watch what I'm doing. Um, are you alright...!?" I said calmly while uneasily talking to her without knowing her name. "By the way, the names Zauis."

Righting herself once more, Atenea opened her eyelids slowly and stopped herself from gulping loudly. Her face was scrunch up in a small frown, something she wasn't fully aware of as she looked up to face the stranger. For a few moments, she just stared and her hazel-green eyes ran down the unknown male's body, taking in his appearance before quickly going back up to meet his gaze.

She did not want to come out as rude, especially when she had not intended to be so. Yet, what was she supposed to say to him. He was handsome. Definitely experience in the game, his outfit deemed it so and just as well as his assurance. Bowing in respect, she quickly followed with a mumble stream of words, while her eyes were meeting the floor. A thing much more easier than looking at those green eyes.

"Please accept my apologies. I was not looking. Yes, I am fine. Thank you, Sir." Her hands curled into fists, trying to stop the shaking as she tried to fight her shyness. Her long dark hair contained in a pony tail, switched with the light breeze the game produced.

Licking her lips absentmindedly, she looked up at him once more this time a wide confuse expression shone in her face. Her cheeks tinge with a pink color, she turned her head to the side before remembering her manners.

"Atenea. My name is Atenea. Nice to meet you..." She straighten, before smiling in a coy fashion at him.

Looking down at his wardrobe he shrugged. What the hell? I put on black jeans, really? He thought to himself while going through his HUD and equipping his white jeans. There we go. That's more like it. He thought to himself.

The girl before him was acting very strange and it was somewhat odd. It was an awkward silence for a good solid three minutes. At least that's what it felt like. She finally started to speak and it kinda startled him. He wasn't sure if she could talk for a second since she waited like three minutes to say something. Smiling at her words I rubbed the back of my neck.

"No need for an apology. It's more of my fault then yours. No problem. Oh yeah, don't call me sir. It's kinda weird since I'm only sixteen." he chuckled slightly while noticing she was acting shy.

"Thats a pretty name. My names Zauis. But others call me Zuzu while my sister calls me Zuzukins." he told her his cute funny nicknames which did not make him feel uncomfortable. I tried to avoid it from being awkward as hell. "So what were doing here?"

A dark raven eyebrow went up as she noticed his wardrobe change, but she did not say anything about it. Whether it was black or white, both colors suited him well- not that she would ever say that to him. Catching herself looking at his pants she quickly moved her gaze around and cleared her throat. He definitely must have been thinking of her as being weird, not that she blame him. After all, her shyness didn't ever help her on settle a 'normal' first impression.

"Uh...Yeah. Sorry... You don't look sixteen," She replied, chuckling nervously. Oh, she wanted a dark hole to open under her just then and swallowed her whole. That way she could stop with the painful conversation. Even she could feel the awkwardness.

Biting the inside of her cheek as she listened to his name and nicknames, she tried no to laugh or smile in a silly fashion. The poor guy was definitely on the receiving end of a lot of cute names. Extending her hand in greeting, she finally could not contain the smile anymore and for once she felt herself settled in the presence of a stranger.

"Well, thank you for the compliment, Zauis. I'll try not to used them... Well, I was going off to the fields to practice more, but I heard about a quest called the Secret Medicine of the Forest. I was on my way to complete it..." She trailed off her sentence, looking a bit unease before continuing on. "I guess I'll gather experience for it. Yet, I'm still gathering my wits concerning this whole floor."

Noticing she was babbling, she looked sheepishly at him and smiled shyly.

"How about you? I'm sorry. I'm not that much of a talker... Or people person." She murmured, looking a bit apologetically.