[PP-F1] Handing out Free treats for the Young. [Quinzel]

Alyss had only just opened her shop a few hours ago and it did already seem like she had been quite lucky with her first batch of cakes and cookies, so she even had a few of em to the First floor to hand out to the orphans as she maybe could end up bumping into some rookie like herself it could be nice to meet some new people after all.

Alyss was wearing her starter cloth still witch was just some black shirt and pants nothing special about it, her bluish hair would be easy to spot from distance due to the black cloth not hiding or matching it quite well. She went from room to room in the orphan and handed the kids cookies and Chocolate bars as she was happy to finally have her own store.

When she was finally out of cookies and Chocolate she went outside of the orphan and looked up at the sky to see the bright blue skies they were magnificent.

A tight, white shirt caressed her chest tightly, coating her shoulders, stomach, and chest with it's silk like appearance. Even if it was just a bunch of ones and zeros attached to the digitally formed body of Lilith.  The beautiful, digitized sun began to fall from the sky and hide away into the pseudo-horizon line visible to all from the first floor of the game. Sparkling, coded rays of light struck the girls hair, allowing for the violet locks to shine, along with the useless, beige, starter chest place on the girls heart, resembling a heart. 

Her violet hair and violet eyes matched perfectly with the starter skirt she was wearing, glistening from the same codes of light. 

The joyous scenery and appearance would make almost anyone happy. Almost anyone. Virtual tears had visually streamed down the girls face, not a doubt in her mind that the true liquid sprung from her face. "It's not true." She told herself, shaking her head, and refusing to cry once more. She had spent the past while crying in the ally way, the first time she had cried sense her years as an infant."She obviously isn't dead, Lilith. She wouldn't die on floor 6. Now pull yourself together." Cracking her knuckles, flicked her wrist, opening up the option list before her. 

«Quinzel» 

» Level: 1

» Coal: 0
» Profession: N/A

Clenching her fist, Quinzel let out a sigh. Dispelling the option screen before her, she began to speak. "I need to start playing this game. There are others to take care of the children." the maiden spoke, turning her head and walking into a near by shop. "I'll need some food to keep up my stamina if I'm going to level up and join the fight." She muttered to herself, beginning to look around the shop.

Alyss was still in starter gear since she had no luck with finding gear, she was standing there behind the desk serving the customers with a smile.

She had blueish hair and greenish eyes, and was wearing a typical black starter set that had nothing special about it.

She looked towards the girl and said "Are you in need of anything special miss?, you said something about keeping your stamina up, anything particular you have in mind?" she said asking.

Quinzel listened as the owner of the shop spoke. Blushing a little from embarrassment, knowing that the baker quite possibly heard her talking to herself, she merely smiled. "Um, I just need some stuff to heal hp and what not. I'm a little behind in the game," she said, using her eyes to motion towards the username above her head with the giant "Lvl 1" next to it. "I figured I should buy some food and what not so i don't completely die when i go grind." She then could feel a cold shiver run up her spine, as she had quickly forgotten the circumstance of the game. "That joke was in poor taste, sorry." She said, further more embarrassing herself. 

"But I shouldn't waste your time. Someone who has just started playing would have any materials or means to barter with you. I was merely looking around to see if there was anything worth saving up for."