[SP-F4] A Test of Skill (Complete)

• Rolled a 6 (-2) on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.

The Snow Tiger roared at Shinex. It then charged him. Shinex jumped back a few feet then spun around the tiger. He quickly turned around and sliced horizontally during his turn. The Snow Tiger stumbled back then glared at Shinex. Looks like this is a strong mob. He noticed something else approach from the blizzard. Another Snow Tiger. Looks like its friend wants to play as well. Shinex focused its attention on the Snow Tiger's friend. The battle was just getting started.

Shinex: 22/22

Snow Tiger1: 6/12 (-6)

Snow Tiger2: 12/12

• Rolled a 4 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • ID: 8711 MD: 8

The second Snow Tiger charged Shinex. Shinex did the same trick he did to the first one. This time he refused to swing. He tried to focus on the first tiger, but wasn't quick enough. Shinex was knocked down pretty quickly. "I gotta kill the first one!" He got right back up. He slowly calmed himself down. He shut his eyes and cleared his mind. His meditation was complete. He quickly opened his eyes and charged the first Snow Tiger. He was so fast, the two tigers didn't notice him slice through the first one. He glared at the other tiger and brought his sword up to defend. I'm gonna end this.

Shinex: 19/22 (-5)(+1)(+1)

Snow Tiger1: 0/12

Snow Tiger2: 12/12

• Rolled a 13 on the d20 (loot) dice.
  • ID: 8714 MD: 2
  • ID: 8716 BD: 2

Shinex got his loot after the Snow Tiger shattered and quickly accepted. He gained 60 Col. I need to really hurry this up. I also need to get some materials for new gear. The Snow Tiger charged Shinex and tried to hit him with its claws. Shinex duck down causing the first attack to miss. The other claw was headed towards Shinex's head. Thanks to the new Acrobatics skill, Shinex rolled backwards and got back up. He charged forward and swung diagonally. The tiger saw it coming and grabbed the sword with its mouth. Crap! Shinex managed to escape by kicking the tiger. Shinex jumped back and landed safely after doing a backflip. "God I feel so light with my acrobatics skill."

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.

The tiger charged Shinex. "Oh why now!?" Shinex yelled. He wasn't ready. The tiger clawed Shinex and launched him to the left. Shinex rolled on the snow until he managed to stop himself. He quickly got up and notice the tiger charged again. Shinex jumped up higher than he normally does. Does the acrobatic skill change me this much? He sliced downwards on the tiger causing critical damaged. Shinex quickly jumped back a few times to get ready for another attack. If I get used to this move, I'll be unbelievable.

Shinex: 15/22 (-5)(+1)

Snow Tiger: 5/12 (-6)(-1)

Rolled a 5 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 13 on the d20 (loot) dice.

The tiger used its fangs this time. Shinex deflected it away. Nice try. He roared as he ended the battle with a final attack. A strike that would come down on the tiger's head. Once there was an impact from the blade to the head, there was a quick shattering sound. Shine has one. "I feel stronger everyday" he said as he made a tight fist. "I get better when I'm not sleeping. I guess my laziness can't be stopped immediately, but I could continue to try." The blizzard was still dangerous. Shinex had to get to the main town otherwise more opponents may come. Shinex was confident that he could take them on, but he didn't want to risk it.

The snow covered Shinex while he sleeps on the bench. He was in Snowfrost Town. He was also being his lazy self again. When it was morning, Shinex had one thought in his mind. I made a terrible mistake. He jumped up and shook all the snow off of him. "Screw the bench I'm going into the inn." Shinex entered the inn and quickly found an available room. He jumped into the bed and curled up in the blankets. This reminds me of every winter. It felt great when I'd warm up in the cold. I wish it could be like those days again. That's why I gotta try get out of this prison.

It was snowing harder than normal in Snowfrost Town. Shinex didn't mind. He should because it'll be harder to fight the mobs. He found a couple more snow tigers to fight. The confidence the player had intimidated the tigers. However, the mobs wouldn't back down.

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Shinex charged one of the tigers and quickly sliced through it. He'd face the other tiger knowing it'd be the next to attack. The battle may have started, but it's best for Shinex to go 100%.

Snow Tiger1: 12/2

Snow Tiger2: 6/12 (-6)

• Rolled a 2 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • ID: 9416 MD: 3
  • Rolled a 5 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • ID: 9417 LD: 3

The tiger Shinex was facing went straight towards Shinex. The claws stretched high and came down. Shinex quickly rolled right before it hit him. The next tiger came up behind Shinex and tried to bite him. Shinex easily jumped high up and did a backflip. He quickly landed on the tiger's back and sliced twice horizontally. The tiger shattered and Shinex fell through. Though there was no loot, Shinex imagining himself jumping up and down. He has fallen in love with his new acrobatics skill. He quickly looked up at the other tiger. Shinex's mask was as white as snow due to it being covered. "One down, one to go."

Snow Tiger2: 0/12 (-6)

ID: 9463 MD: 9

ID: 9464 BD: 3

ID: 9465 MD: 7(-2)

The tiger roared and charged Shinex. He didn't realize how fast it became. The tiger quickly bit Shinex's right arm and through him to its side. "Crap!" Shinex yelled out. He rolled and quickly got up. He raised his sword but the way it was raised was sloppy. Shinex's right arm was bitten and damaged. When Shinex went in for the strike, it was easily dodged. This isn't good. Shinex backflipped and got ready to defend. He won't be able to parry any attacks. He's gonna have to dodge them. The tiger charged Shinex and was gonna slash with both of its claws. The two claws would come down on Shinex. The slash would be like forming an X. Shinex read the attack since it was similar to his. He rolled forward and surprisingly switched his sword to his left hand. It'll be great if Shinex lands this hit.

Shinex: 19/22 (-4)(+1)

• Rolled a 3 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • ID: 9466 BD: 3

Shinex was in the position to attack. He sliced through the tiger without any problems. He quickly turned around knowing the tiger would be angrier. Shinex continued to hold his sword with his left hand. My right hand will be two ineffective. Gotta stick with my left. The tiger charged with rage. Shinex easily dodged by sliding to his right. Shinex swung down with the sword, but his left hand's ineffectiveness caused him to miss. God I figured something like this would happen. Shinex jumped back and got ready to defend. I may be able to use my right hand soon. At the moment, I'm sticking with a lefty.

Snow Tiger: 6/12 (-6)

ID: 9540 MD: 7(-2)

ID: 9541 BD: 8

ID: 9542 LD: 10

The tiger charged Shinex and got ready to use both claws. The first attack was horizontal. Shinex easily ducked. The next one was diagonal. Shinex rolled backwards. He raised his sword up with his left hand and quickly sliced through the tiger. The tiger immediately shattered giving Shinex the victory. Unfortunately Shinex wasn't given a reward screen. "Dang. It'd be nice to get a good item once in a while" he said to himself. Shinex just sheathed his sword and walked towards Snowfrost Town. He was planning to sleeping inside of the inn.

It wasn't snowing as much as it usually does. Shinex didn't mind. He decided to eat something so he ate some bread. Shinex doesn't normally eat a lot. He thinks that he should start exploring the restaurants. He'll most likely stick to foraging for berries or hunting certain animals. To him it doesn't matter. At the moment he's trying to test his new skills. He hasn't used meditation yet. He should start soon. "The seventh floor has something on where I could meditate. I'll try it out sometimes." Shinex found his way to his usual hunting ground after leaving the town. His arm was better, so he was ready to fight. He still hasn't thought on whether or not he should continue to hunt snow tigers.

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 6(-2) on the d10 (mob) dice.

Shinex was fighting some more snow tigers. These were kinda weaker based on their size. Shinex doesn't like to always kill something, but he's already struggling to level up. People he knew were easily surpassing him which frustrates him. "I'm not gonna be the weakest one! Now come at me with all you got!" He continued to taunt the tigers in front of him. He was fighting three at one time. Something he's never done before. He dashed towards one and slashed three times at one of the tigers. Shinex quickly jumped back to defend. The angered tiger tried to claw him, but the attack was deflected.

Tiger1: 3/11 (-6)(-2)

Tiger2: 11/11

Tiger3: 11/11

• Rolled a 7(-2) on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • ID: 9568 MD: 9
  • Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • ID: 9569 LD: 16

One of the tigers charged and jumped at Shinex. The attack was evaded when Shinex turned left and leaned back. Unfortunately he wasn't ready for the other tiger who slashed at Shinex's chest knocking him down. Shinex quickly got up and charged the already injured tiger. He quickly sliced through it which caused it to shatter. Shinex accepted the reward given to him and stared down the other tigers. Shinex made a slitting motion at his neck. All the tigers saw was his glaring eyes. The mask already covered his nose down. The tigers were intimidated, but they won't back down.

Shinex: 20/22 (-2)(+1)(-1)

Tiger1: -3/11 (-6)

Loot: 55 Col

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • ID: 9577 MD: 8

Both tigers were charging Shinex. "Crap!" Shinex was surprised when the two tigers slid away from each other. Shinex was now in between them. The two mobs charged Shinex and close lined him. He got squished and fell down. "Oh you guys are smart." Shinex jumped up and spun around with his blade following his motion. One of the tigers jumped back while the other one was hit by the spin. The three gave themselves distance. This is getting interesting Shinex thought to himself. He was being kinda reckless.

Shinex: 18/22 (-2)(+1)(-2)(+1)

Tiger2: 5/11 (-6)

• Rolled a 9 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • ID: 9579 MD: 5
  • ID: 9580 LD: 3

Shinex felt a little bit tired from the spin. That was unfortunate for him because the tiger he hit was chasing after him for revenge. Shinex felt dizzy and he was trying to focus, but it was already too late. The tiger clawed his face and sent him flying a few feet. The other tiger got ready to pounce on him but Shinex rolled a way. Looks like the tiger's hit helped him loosen up. He dashed towards the tiger who hit him and sliced through it. The tiger shattered behind him, but no reward screen popped up. Just great. He glared at the other tiger. The two held their ground, and the fight was getting closer to ending.

Tiger2: -1/11 (-6)

ID: 9596 MD: 8

ID: 9597 BD: 6

The tiger charged Shinex tried to bite him. Shinex didn't have enough time to dodge, but remembered what happened last time. He shielded himself by putting his left arm in front of him. The tiger bit into his left arm and couldn't let go. "Heh." Shinex slammed down the blade of the sword on the tiger's head. It turns out the tiger was still up and wanting to continue the fight. Shinex calmed himself down. He's no longer in his reckless state. Shinex focused on the tiger to get ready for a dodge the next time it attacks. Gotta hurry up and end this battle.

Shinex: 17/22 (-2)(+1)

Tiger3: 5/11 (-6)

ID: 9598 MD: 9

ID: 9599 BD: 5(+1)

ID: 9600 LD: 11

The tiger charged Shinex again and bit the same arm. Shinex wanted this to happen. The mob was wide open again. Shinex is sacrifcing something to win the fight. He once again slammed the blade down on the tiger's head. The tiger shattered and gave Shinex the reward screen. Gonna have to take a break now. I think I'm done here. Shinex sheathed his sword and headed towards Snowfrost Town. He tested his skills enough that he's gotten used to it. He's hoping that the skills he have will help him in the future.

Shinex: 15/22 (-2)(+1)(-1)

Tiger3: -1/11 (-6)

Loot: 55 Col