[SP-F6] «Feeding the Enemy» Lets go Hunting!!!

Familiar Results:

When feeding a familiar, you have one chance to tame a familiar every page. If you don't want a familiar that you tamed without buffs, you may kill it and continue searching. Use the loot die to see if you do. 

[1] Ouch! The mob attacks you and deals half of your health in damage, then flees. You may not tame the familiar now.

[2-10] The mob is not interested. 

[11-18] Success! You have tamed a familiar. This familiar must be smaller than a large dog and cannot add buffs or support you.

[19+] Success! You have tamed a familiar. This familiar must be smaller than a large dog and adds a buff like an Uncommon Item. Must be approved by a GM.

Alyss had heard about this quest, it was said that you could tame a companion if you were lucky even one that gave you bonuses. She had decided to take on the challenge, maybe her luck could change on this mission, so she had taken off to floor six that was a jungle to try find some animals to try and tame, with some luck she would get it quickly but who knew.

So Alyss had just arrived in the amazon village and went to the local store to buy some bait to use to tame her pet.

the gate to look our and smirked "This is the day where i find my companion and gets a mascot for my shop" she giggled and charged out into the jungle to take a look around.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ID 8928 BD9 MD4  (Normal Mob)

[Alyss 11/11]

[Panda Cub 1/1]

Alyss had been walked around the jungle for a little while when she did spot a panda cub and smirked as she did draw her weapon and charged towards it to cut it, as she got close and did slice it she did see it fall to the ground instantly.

The cub did not have very much health and got killed in a single blow, it was not really any strong, so she kept on moving and could see a small cave, maybe if she were lucky it would be filled with Panda's in there.

[Alyss hits Panda for 2 damage overkilling it by 1 damage]

ID 8930 MD9 LD 20 (Uncommon Mob)

[Alyss 11/11]

[uncommon Panda Cub 2/2]

Alyss did get close to the cave and did see a panda cub in there it looked a little different from the one she had just killed outside of the cave, this one had much better looking pelt, so she decided to catch this one and then call it a day by going back to the village and train it, Alys did sit down and hold out the piece of food she had bought before the quest, and waited for the panda to come over to her.

She sat there waiting patiently for around a half hour or so as the panda slowly did move closer and closer to her, and finally it did take a bite of the food as she could see the progress bar start going up at the bottom for the quests as the pet was being tamed.

As the panda had eaten the food it had been tamed. and she could see her party had grown by one, and it was just named Panda cub since she had only just cough it.

[Alyss just CAPTURES A PANDA!!!]

Alyss smiled being qutie happy to have found what she had come for this fast, but she knew the quest would have to take two days before she could return to the quest giver to get the full reward.

So Alyss did pick up the Panda cub and placed it on her shoulder and smiled at it. "Okay little one should we go beat up some of your old friends, and then we can go teach you how to do karate like a real ninja" she said wanted the panda to become a Kong Fu Panda, as the two started walking around in the jungle looking for some of the older panda's but without much luck right now.

ID 8941 LD6 (Normal Bear)

Alyss did walk around with her panda on the shoulder as she did see something in the distant she was quite sure it was a slightly larger panda, and as she walked closer slowly she did see it was a little larger but not much still to small for her to get reward from killing it and since she had found the panda that should become her companion she did not want to wake attention to this panda, so she turned around and went towards the city.

"So little one, should we start teaching you how to do ninja tricks?" she said and laughed to her self and started jogging slowly towards town

Alyss and her new found friend could soon see the amazon village ahead, that was surrounded by tree and had wood houses and tents inside of the camp, and a small training camp.

"Lets hurry i need to teach you something really cool" she started running as fast as she could towards the towns gate with her panda cub on her shoulder.

As she reached the gate the guards large amazon ladies looked at her and said "You already found what you were looking for?, that was damm quick, you should join our tribe as a tracker" the amazon lady said and did let Alyss pass into the city.

Alyss walks into the amazon city and looked around as she did see the training ground and rushed over there and looked around to find the trainer for this camp.

She did see a two legged rat in the corner and thought to her self Master Splinter?, and giggled.

"Hey Mister Miagi, could i get you to help me teach my companion Karate" as she looked towards the two legged rat.

The rat got up standing and walked towards Alyss and said "I would love to help you train it" the talking rat said and looked at the panda.

ID 8948 BD4

Alyss stepped aside and did sit down her panda cub and then walked over to sit down on the bench as Master Splinter looked at the panda.

"So your my new student, you will be the best ninja panda when i'm done with you, first we have to teach you to go on two legs instead of four" he said looking down at the young panda.

He then went over to place a plank on the ground "Stand up against that and when you can do that we can move onto next step"

ID 8958 BD10 ( Panda Chance to stand up ) MD 8 ( Panda Success Chance at the Action )

The panda cub did follow its masters command and did its best to try and stand and without much trouble did it get up on two legs and stand on the plank.

Master Splinter smiled "I'm proud of you my apprentice, i will make you the best apprentice i have had" he said and kept on watching.

"Now go back and forth on the plank"

ID 8962 BD1 ( Panda Chance to stand up ) MD 9 ( Panda Success Chance at the Action )

Alyss was proud of her newly tamed companion that he managed to master standing in first try.

But her happiness did not last long as it took the first step after getting up on the plank it did fall over and land on all four once more.

"Come one, You can do it i believe in you"

ID 8964 BD3 ( Panda Chance to stand up ) MD 9 ( Panda Success Chance at the Action )

The panda did try its best to get up standing again but even this time it did fail again it did get up on two legs but fall back over and landed on its back, as Alyss smiles.

"Come on you can do it, you just have to get up standing and then walk on that plank i believe you can do it, so don't disappoint me"

Master Splinter knew too well it was hard to begin with to stand on two legs instead of four.

[Panda Cub mastered Standing up 1/4]

ID 8965 BD5 ( Panda Chance to stand up ) MD 2 ( Panda Success Chance at the Action )

[Panda Cub mastered Standing up 1/4]

The panda cub rolled over on the site and got up on all four once more and then tried to get back up on two legs, but failed once more and landed on all four again.

Master Splinter then said "Concentrate it should help you out with getting up standing" The panda cub just looked at the rat and kept on trying without much luck.

Alyss sad there at the side and started finding some food to give the panda that could boost its energy and make its chance bigger to make it.

ID 8965 BD8 ( Panda Chance to stand up ) MD 8 ( Panda Success Chance at the Action ) CD 12

[Panda Cub mastered Standing up 2/4]

[Panda Cub Mastered Walking 1/4]

The panda cub starts concentrating and gets up on two legs and takes a few steps around the plank.

Master splinter claps his hands at his apprentices accomplishment. "Your getting better each time you try and failing is part of learning"

Alyss grows a wide smile and opens her cooking menu to start cooking something for her companion, she makes a bamboo stew for it and it ends up as a perfect one that gives +1 BD and +1 MD for Five training posts.

As she holds it waiting for the panda cub to fail again before handing it to the panda.

ID 8968 BD8 ( Panda Chance to stand up ) MD 1 ( Panda Success Chance at the Action )

[Panda Cub mastered Standing up 3/4]

[Perfect Bamboo Stew +1 MD BD for 5 posts from next post.]

The panda cub stays standing and tries to take a few steps but fails and falls down on all four again.

Alyss holds the bowl with food for the panda and smiles "Come here Panda, eat we can't have you keep failing so i made you some food"

The panda came over to start eating as it did get full energy back and looked happy when it was done eating.

Master Splinter smirked "That was a good idea, it should help him master this training"

ID 8969 BD4+1 ( Panda Chance to stand up ) MD 6+1 ( Panda Success Chance at the Action )

[Perfect Bamboo Stew +1 MD BD for 5 posts ]

The panda runs back over to the plank and with newly refreshed energy it tries to get up standing once more but it only gets up standing for a few seconds before it falls down and lands on all four once more.

"Come on Panda concentrate, you won't become a master ninja without that" Alyss said looking at her companion.

Master Splinter smiled " Thats right Alyss, and we need to master standing and walking before we can go on to basic punches"

ID 8971 BD3+1 ( Panda Chance to stand up ) MD 9+1 ( Panda Success Chance at the Action )

[Perfect Bamboo Stew +1 MD BD for 4 posts ]

The panda did try its best to get up but it just rolled over without luck of getting up again.

"Panda we believe in you stop toying around your so close to mastering standing "

Master Splinter smirked "Your such a useless one aren't you you gotta stand soon or i won't train you any further"

ID 8969 BD4+1 ( Panda Chance to stand up ) MD 1+1 ( Panda Success Chance at the Action )

[Perfect Bamboo Stew +1 MD BD for 3 posts ]

The Panda cub tries to get up standing again, but once more it falls over on all four as it looks over at master splinter a little sad.

Master Splinter says "You got one more chance" he said and smiled at the panda

Alyss giggles "Come on Concentrate Panda, you can do it i believe in you"

ID 8977 BD Auto Passed This post. ( Panda Chance to stand up ) MD 10+1 ( Panda Success Chance at the Action )

[Panda Cub mastered Standing up 4/4]

[Panda Cub Mastered Walking 2/4]

[Perfect Bamboo Stew +1 MD BD for 2 posts ]

The panda cub stands up as if it had been doing this for ever, and had now mastered standing, now it was time to master walked. So the panda started walking and this time it went quite well for it, it did take several steps without falling.

Master Splinter looked at the panda and said "Your getting there we still got lots of work to do before your a Kong Fu master"

Alyss was still sitting at the side watching her companion train as she was quite proud of it. cause after all it had learned to stand now.

ID 8978 BD Auto Passed Until Walking is mastered.. ( Panda Chance to stand up ) BDMD 1+2 +2 = 5  ( Panda Success Chance at the Action )

[Panda Cub mastered Standing up No need for rolling to Stand anymore]

[Panda Cub Mastered Walking 2/4]

[Perfect Bamboo Stew +1 MD BD for 1 posts ]

The panda cub was now able to stand, but as it had just showed it was good at walking it failed and did trip falling back over landing on its behind.

"It was going so good and then you screwed it up, you can do it should not be as hard as standing"

Master Splinter was just looking at the panda smiling once more.

Alyss sad there and had gotten a glass of water served by one of the locals in the Amazon town since they had noticed she had been sitting at the training pit most of the day.

ID 8983 BD Auto Passed Until Walking is mastered.. ( Panda Chance to stand up ) BDMD 2+3 +2 = 7  ( Panda Success Chance at the Action )

[Panda Cub mastered Standing up No need for rolling to Stand anymore]

[Panda Cub Mastered Walking 3/4]

[Perfect Bamboo Stew +1 MD BD for 0 posts Effect Ended]

The Panda cub got up standing without any trouble and started walking around on the plank once more.

"See you can do it without much trouble, so keep on going don't fail me now"

Alyss took a sip of her water while watching her panda train.