[PP-F4] Saving Valentine

It was the flurry of the storm coming through key locations of the fourth floor. Snow had crept its way onto rooftops and began stacking up on the ground forming crystalized layers that shimmered under the sunlight. Clouds swarmed the skies to cover up the blue that was showing above every now and then. For a rather nice looking day, the weather spoke differently, especially for Sir Five.

The time had struck noon and he began to worry, unable to find the one he loved. The one whom he wanted to spend the Day of Love with. Beginning to think that she may be missing, he had left his cottage to go into the main city of the fourth floor, Snowfrost Town. "Help! Help!" he cried out, in desperate need of someone to come to his aid. "Please! Somebody  help me!" he cried once more as he was now on his knees begging random players to come to his aid. At this point he was willing to give up the cry for help and admit to himself that he had lost the lover of his dreams.

Sighing and sitting, Sir Five was now crying. Sir Five's brown hair and green eyes were covered with crystals and glittering features due to the snow. His tears burned through the snow until it sunk deep enough to freeze as a pearl of ice.

Selfies was enjoying a rather peaceful stroll when he had heard the cries for help. Quickly he drew his twin fire sword, along with wrapping himself up in a light blue cloak that had the similar of the Azure Brigade on the back.ncovering his blonde hair and dark blue eyes, Zelrius now wore the head of a fallen for, the hydra. The Blood Buccaneer had a sinking feeling that he'd need to use this gear. Making his way to the sound of the crying, Zelrius saw the man. With no cursor the boy quickly assumed it was an npc and decided to be a tid bit nicer to it then he had players. "Greetings, I am Zelrius. Tell me of your troubles and I may be able to bring about help to you."

Weeping into the snow for a little while longer, it wasn't until a player had asked him what his worries were. Standing up and using his hand to wipe away the moisture that had trickled down along his cheeks and down his chin. Looking at the player who had called himself "Zelrius" it triggered something in the Cardinal System. Something that didn't usually happen on a regular basis. Moments later, Sir Five looked at Zelrius with a worried expression.

"It's my lover. She has been missing for hours and she's nowhere to be found." he stated with heavy worrisome. "I was hoping that a player such as yourself would be willing to offer this guy a hand with finding his lover. My Lady Valentine means everything to me." he said as a white, holographic menu had appeared before Zelrius now. On the header it stated "SAVING VALENTINE" and on the middle section, it described the objective of the quest and what he should expect.

With the Cardinal System now waiting, it halted Sir Five's programming until the player made their choice on the matter of the quest.

Zelrius' lips spread wide as the objective came up. This was something new, and He wouldn't pass up the chance to use his newest gear against a new enemy. In a smirk now, Zelrius reached over and clicked accept. Saving a Girl, Not something he seemed to be interested in on this particular day, But it was better then mindless grinding. The goal seemed easy enough, Destroy the enemy holding her captive and retrieve this "Lady Valentine" to this man. For a second, The Blood Buccaneer laughed, The original Valentine was actually a guy whom had many of the same Ideals Zelrius had, But that was a story for later. For now, With Twinfire sword in hand, The boy went off to go find this cyclops and rid the world of it.