[PP-F4] A Very annoying Holiday.

Clarence never really cared for the holiday of Valentines day. He thought of having a day of loving and then the world hating each other the next very superficial and just plain boring. And this valentines day, being trapped in a game kind of put a damper on his mood. He had no one to spend it with and being on his favourite floor wasn't helping him at all. God I need to keep my mind off of my horrible mood.. Clarence thought and trudged the light snow and finally found a bench to sit on, bored and tired. Need something to do, wait I think I know that guy. Clarence got up to go see who that was. In the process of getting up, he didn't really look to see where he was going. His body came into a collide with another man's body and Clarence fell back on to the bench, surprised and embarrassed, not looking where he was going. "S-sorry, I wasn't really looking where i was going."

Piers had finally gotten away from his first group after a bit of grinding... The only pest being the immature teenager who'd taken every word to his heart like a grown baby. Pathetic. Disgusting. Nothing like his dear master. If Piers was strong enough he'd beat the kid to teach him a lesson. Right now his eyes glowed crimson as his blood boiled. It didn't help that the holiday happened to be Valentines day. Piers could be with any woman he wanted right now, but finding his master while becoming stronger came first. Damn...

Something solid pushed into Pier's body and bounced back. The tall man only stepped back once, not taking as much from the collision as whoever bumped into him had. Piers glanced down and tilted his head at the boy, raven hair falling to the side as his bangs fell in his face. Piers adjusted his glasses and eyes turned emerald. 

"No, no. My apologies I didn't jump away from a boy heading somewhere so quickly."

A smirk appeared on his face, flashing a few pointy teeth. He shook his head after speaking and chuckled very lowly.

"I'm only joking. I do hope you forgive me. I'm Piers pleased to make your acquaintance."

The butler bowed while holding a gloved hand over his heart. When he stood back to his full height he fixed his suit before holding out the same gloved hand to the boy. It was "cute" the way the stranger stuttered awkwardly to such a formal man. Piers made sure to seem warm and welcoming. Whoever it was seemed... much more mature than X, and far more easy to tolerate. Let's hope he is.

"Oh You are fine, I mean it was my fault of course." Clarence's embarrassment was fading a bit and he took the man's hand and shook it, noticing the firm grip through the glove. He seems nice enough, kind of formal though, but good looking, probably straight though. Clarence mentally got disappointed as He stood up, standing made it so he was really close to the man and Clarence blushed brightly. "S-sorry. My name is Clarence by the way, nice to meet you Piers, strange but nice name." Clarence smiled and was slightly surprised by his sharp teeth behind his grin. Clarence shrugged inwardly, seeing he isn't alone with his slight change in the normal look. 

Clarence looked up slightly at the man, meeting his eyes, blinking his purple eyes as he looked at the man's remarkable emerald eyes. Amazing eyes I must say, and a great looker. "So what brings you on to the fourth floor? I mean we have already been introduced." Clarence blushed lightly and smiled at the man, happy to have at least met someone on this horrible day.

"Nonsense. But if you believe so than I won't fight you."

Piers ran a hand through his locks and sighed. 

"Mmm... Clarence."

The butler rubbed his chin and glared at Clarence before nodding. He shoved his hands in the pockets of his pants.

"I like that. Piers is just a pet name, but thank you I suppose."

Piers didn't mind the close contact or small space in between the two. He lifted his hands to Clarence's cheeks and squeezed them both gently before taking them away from the boy's face. The butler loved when people blushed.

"I'm here searching for someone... special. Not that it matters much. Mind telling me what you're doing here on a cold floor? I do hope you aren't alone. That'd be no fun. No fun at all."

He adjusted the scarf wrapped around his neck and adjusted his glasses so a glare hid only one eye behind the lens. Piers simply curled his lips lazily, hiding his sharp teeth once again. The butler crossed his arms and stared at Clarence's purple orbs. He thought Clarence was okay so far, not a trait Piers often found in teens. The handshake wasn't weak, quite strong in fact. The innocence and appearance of Clarence made Piers hungry but he had to ignore the feeling and try extra hard to get the red out of his green eyes. Nyle was the only one for him... but he wasn't here... 

"Okay, I guess I win?" Clarence was slightly confused but he shrugged, this man seemed nice enough.

Clarence watch Piers rub his chin, wondering what he is thinking about.

"Yep, my name is Clarence." Clarence blushed lightly. "And thank you for liking my name I guess, hehe... just a pet name? What's your real name, if you don't me asking." Clarence was about to keep talking when all of the sudden Piers grabs Clarence's cheeks. Clarence almost stepped back but noticed how warm his hands felt on his face, as warm as it can be in a virtual game on the coldest floor of the game so far. It was a very comforting gesture so Clarence didn't really mind much.

"Umm.... okay then." Clarence was blushing more but was more interested in the red tint in the man's eyes that was forming in the green, giving it a weird but nice effect. "Umm Piers, are you okay? Your eyes are turning slightly red... not sure if that is normal or..." He trailed off, not wanting to offend him.

"My name?" 

Piers repeated Clarence's question aloud and frowned.

"Vincent. Yes, that sounds correct."

The butler couldn't believe he almost forgot his first name. It'd been only a year or so when he'd switched and started using his middle name. For some strange reason he trusted Clarence with such information. At the question about his eyes Piers adjusted his glasses quickly, orbs returning to fully green.

"My eyes are normal as normal can get... Perhaps maybe I've just taken an interest in you. I don't mind all of the questions, it's quite fun conversing with you. So far you've ceased from pulling on any of my nerves."

He leaned forward, face nearing Clarence's, and squinted. Piers fixed his glasses again before pulling away. 

"Now your eyes, your eyes are something different. Lovely indeed. You must pull in the females easily, hmm?" 

Piers looked forward to seeing Clarence's reaction and listening to his answers. People "like him" were rather interesting, too interesting to ignore.

"Vincent? Well that sounds better than Piers I must say, it suits you more."

Clarence saw Pi- Vincent's eyes turn back t their original color. It was kind of cute when he adjusted his glasses. Clarence was just happy that Vincent trusted him with his real name.

When the comment of Vincent taking an interest in Clarence, Clarence blushed lightly again, not sure what he meant by that but hoping he meant it in the way he was thinking. "So your eyes are normal then, okay. Mine, as you can tell, are anything but normal." Clarence smiled at that comment, blinking his purple eyes.

"I like talking with you too, one of the few good people I've met in a while that is still around." Clarence frowned slightly at the comment but quickly had is happy looking smile on again.

When Vincent leaned in to look at Clarence's eyes Clarence was blushing lightly again and kind of confused. He saw him adjust his glasses cutely again before leaning back again.

"Girls? Oh no I don't really go for girls if you know what I mean." Clarence said, pretty much being comfortable with telling people his sexuality, not a big deal for him anyways.

"You're lonely I assume? It's a shame whoever your talking about isn't around anymore. That's something we have in common, people lost, missing, I'm going to guess and say you already understand what I'm saying."

Piers loosened the tight grip of the scarf around his neck and cleared his throat. Talking about his beloved master did cause the butler to expose unnecessary emotions. 

"You prefer males? Even better. Most probably find you attractive but choose not to say anything. I, for one, do myself. My job requires me not to get too close to anyone other than my boss though. A shame, really. Like I said before: I've taken a great interest in you Clarence."

The butler smirked after his words. He put a hand under Clarence's chin and lifted it slightly. Piers offered him a friendly nod of the head and small smile before reluctantly removing the hand. All the while his green eyes flashed with amusement. 

"You're brave for admitting that to me, you know. People... aren't willing to do so most of the time."

"T-thanks Vincent....," Clarence started, "Have found interest in you too." He said in a slight mocking voice, with a slight smile on his face.

When Vincent touched Clarence's chin, Clarence wasn't as surprised by this, kind of happy in the fact, since he is really starting to like this guy here. "Why can't you get to close to others? And who do you work for? I'm pretty that has all changed since this game has started up. You should be free to  live your life, even though we are stuck in here, you are your own person."

Clarence smiled at his statement and heard Vincent saying he was very brave, making Clarence blush a bit again. "Oh thank you, it just comes naturally to me now. It is who I am, can't change it so embrace it." Clarence smiled again and looked into his green eyes, growing quite fond of them.

"Surprised that you are at least Bisexual myself, not many attractive people are 'Playing for the other team' sort of say."

"Nyle is his name. I work for a boy younger than both of us. He is fairly annoying but far more intelligent than anyone I've ever met. We're close there's no doubting that, he trusts me with his life and we both owe each other a debt greater than our souls. It's my job to protect him, he's had a rough life. So have I. I'm sure he's grateful to have me around. If I were to get close to someone it would distract me from my duties as his butler. My job is far more difficult than the average butler's. You would take my attention away from everything else."

Piers paused before speaking again so his words wouldn't seem rushed or confusing.

"For reasons unknown Nyle wanted me to join him in this game. I never knew we'd get stuck in it. I was unconscious for a long time, only a few days ago I woke up. He's gone now and I can't find him. So... I guess that means I have a temporary vacation. There's a possibility I might get attached to you. Who knows."

The butler shrugged and ran a hand through his raven hair. 

"Playing for the other team? That's an interesting way to put it. I believe that if you have feelings for someone, it doesn't matter what gender they are. Some just don't get that. Or they're extremely religious."

Piers laughed at his own joke and shook his head, hoping he didn't offend Clarence. He wouldn't want to cause the kid to run away to quickly. Though, he did accept all the close and loving gestures so far, that was always a good sign.

Clarence smiled lightly at Vincent when he made the joke about being gay. He kind of liked it when people made jokes, it made him sure that people weren't uncomfortable with him.

Clarence also looked at the man's black hair, it looking very nice and Clarence saw a piece of it stick out slightly. Should I pat it down? Oh what the heck why not, I hope it wont bother him. Clarence reached up slowly and brushed the piece of hair down on the man's hair, trying to keep the piece to stay down, only doing the job half half way.

"Sorry, you had a piece of hair sticking out, it was bugging me." Clarence blushed lightly when he said that, his cheeks flaring red lightly, making his eyes pop unusually as they did.

"So you are a butler? Sounds kind of boring I must say, I don't think I would enjoy that job very much, but maybe it is more fun than it sounds. Also, considering you are away from him, how is your 'vacation' going? Meet anyone good?" Clarence silently prayed that he wasn't interested in someone else, that would send his mood down far.

Piers allowed Clarence to attempt and pat down his hair. It was funny since Piers had tried to do the same thing before.

"It always stays up. Sorry about that." 

The butler enjoyed when the boy brushed his hair back. The gesture felt... nice. He hummed contently while rocking back and forth on his feet.

"Oh, my job is the best I've ever had. I do all sorts of things, but that should probably remain private for various reasons."

He tilted his head and twirled a piece of his hair.

"Anyone good? How about perfect. That'd be you, of course."

Piers reached his hand out he'd been using to mess with his hair and did the same to Clarence's.

"I hope you don't mind me coming into contact with you so much. It's hard to resist."

"Th-thank you Vincent."

Clarence blushes very brightly when Piers called him practically perfect. Clarence was enjoying this conversation, he was beginning to really like this mysterious man.

Vincent reached forward and started to toy with Clarence's hair, something Clarence likes people doing, that he likes or is dating of course. Clarence almost leaned into his hand but stopped himself from doing that.

"No I d-don't mind at all, I kind of like being close with you..."

Clarence trailed off and blushed even brighter, not knowing if he should of said that or not. Hope that didn't creep the guy out, well it probably didn't considering we are so close right now... but still.

"Good, because I enjoy being close to you. Oh~ no problem. Anybody'd be lucky to have such interaction with a young man such as yourself. So sweet, intelligent, strong..."

Piers simply muttered the last sentence under his breath. He took the hand twirling Clarence's hair and moved it to the boy's cheek, where the butler caressed his cheek instead of squeezing it this time. He rubbed the soft skin with his thumb a few times before pulling away. Piers forced himself to stop. He couldn't help it. Clarence was like a flame and unfortunately Piers was the moth. 

"You deserve compliments here and there."

The butler felt an odd feeling he called attraction towards the boy twist and turn in his stomach. He squinted his eyes in discomfort. Piers sighed heavily before fixing his tie to occupy his recent thoughts and replace them with new ones. It wasn't love or anything serious, just... lust. His eyes sparkled before turning fully crimson. He was sure Clarence wouldn't mind the color change this time since he'd sort of explained already. 

Clarence himself didn't know what to say, he really liked Vincent but he didn't know if it could last that long, but Clarence hoped it would if anything did happen.

Clarence also couldn't make out what the Vincent said under his breath and he really wanted to know. Clarence was about to ask what he said when the hand twirling his hair moved to his cheeks, caressing his face, surprising Clarence, but a good surprise none the less. Clarence felt the soft but firm hand on his face and it brought back great memories and Clarence slightly leaned into it, not meaning to just reflex. The withdrawal of his hand made Clarence shift his weight slightly.

Clarence blushed lightly when he almost fell and more when Vincent said that he deserved compliments. "Thank you, the biggest compliment is you talking to me." Clarence smiled at that comment.

Clarence could see the color in his eyes turning and he leaned forward on his toes, looking into Vincent's eyes closely, the change of color very nice. "Your eyes are so beautiful." Clarence mumbled lightly, not sure if Vincent heard him.

Piers actually wanted to say "Aww, so cute." but refrained from doing so when Clarence leaned into him and almost feel. It reminded him of when a cat nuzzles into your hand. Simply adorable.

"Oh really?"

The butler asked, his head feeling light as Clarence leaned forward. What was happening? Piers cursed at himself mentally for becoming so weak around the boy. Piers gazed into the other's purple eyes and grinned lopsidedly. He held Clarence's face in his hands again but decided not to let go.

"Say... You don't have a valentine do you?"

Clarence's face turned a deep shade of red when Vincent grabbed his face and asked him about Valentines day.

"N-no, I  don't have a Valentine, do you?" Clarence stuttered out lightly, not meaning to stutter but it happened any ways.

Clarence was mentally hoping Vincent didn't have a Valentine, and even more, that Clarence could be his. Vincent's lopsided grin really got to him and Clarence leaned in a little more. Very Close to his own face which put Clarence close to Cloud Nine.

"I'm straying far from my duties."

Piers touched his forehead to Clarence's.

"It's very well worth it." 

The butler squished Clarence's cheeks again, already a habit for Piers, and touched the boy's lips with a pointer finger. 

"How about a gift for me since you've done so well with capturing my attention?"

Piers looked at the boy with the same grin and half-lidded eyes, staring at the purple orbs across from his. One hand still remained on the boy's face and the other gripped Clarence's shoulder gently.

"Your butler duties? I'm pretty sure those people can manage."

With the touch of Vincent's forehead to his, Clarence smiled a bit, liking to be this close.

"It is, t-thank you." Clarence stuttered lightly.

Clarence felt Vincent squish his cheeks and Clarence tried to smile but couldn't.

"A uh Gift? I don't know what to get you." Clarence trailed off and mumbled a bit.

Clarence felt the grip on his back and being pressed into Vincent, feeling slightly light headed at the moment but not caring.

Piers shook his shoulders in silent laughter at Clarence's reply to his first comment about being a butler. 

"Well, I've made it obvious I don't have a valentine."

The butler paused for a second before speaking again.

"I'll give you a hint on what I'd like to receive..."

He leaned in and brushed his lips over Clarence's before pecking the boy on the lips. It only lasted a moment and afterwards Piers brought his face away from Clarence, but still held onto him.

"How's that?"