[PP-F4] A Very annoying Holiday.

Gift, ugh what should I even get him- Clarence's thoughts were just cut off when something brushed his lips. He.... he just kissed me.. Clarence was dumbfounded from this happening, not expecting but not complaining.

"Vincent, you just uh.." Clarence stuttered and blushed brightly, happy, surprised, and just he didn't even.

Get a hold of yourself! Don't be such a blubbering fool and react more than that! Do something! Clarence was yelling at himself in his head, trying to get himself to do something.

So he did what he thought of first.

Clarence bent his neck slightly and went for it. He went face first at Vincent and kissed him. Not the light peck Vincent just gave him before, this was a full on big kiss that Clarence gave Vincent. Clarence was very shocked by what he just did but didn't care, at least he did something.

After what Clarence thought of as not the long at all, he pulled away form Vincent and smiled at him, cocking his head to the side lightly and gave his most 'Cute' and 'Please' face he could think of doing. 

"Vincent, will you please be my Valentine?"

Piers nodded slowly as Clarence caught on to what had just happened. The only word to describe the boy's reaction was adorable. A word Piers often found himself using for Clarence. The butler, however, was very surprised himself when Clarence kissed him again. Of course Piers leaned into it as well. He enjoyed it a lot, a lot more than he usually did with such affectionate gestures. He was disappointed when it ended but blinked a few times afterwards and continued to grin.

"I thought you'd never ask. Valentine."

The butler cooed and laughed. A real laugh. It was annoyingly loud to his own ears but there was no stopping it, he couldn't help it. Piers twirled a piece of Clarence's hair again with joy.

"I'm not usually this happy. Especially on such a dumb holiday, but you've made it so much better. Luckily we crossed paths Clarence. Right now I'd be bored out of my mind."

Piers leaned in and whispered in Clarence's ear.

"But you're just so entertaining. How could I be bored with you around?"

Clarence was very happy. His sudden kiss toward Vincent did not go un wanted. In fact, it seemed that Vincent enjoyed it a lot.

"I was nervous you were going to say no." Clarence said after his seemingly long pause from talking. Just the way Vincent said Valentine, it made Clarence really happy.

But Vincent's laugh, turned Clarence to mush a little. The happiness in the laugh was enough to make Clarence laugh a little a bit also, the power of suggestion very strong.

"I'm glad I could make your day enjoyable. You definitely made this day worth having that is for sure. Makes me re think the whole idea of Valentines day, I mean if you can meet such great  people on this day, why not have it everyday... even though I'm kind of sold on one guy in mind." Clarence smiled and winked at Vincent, something he doesn't do often.

Vincent leaned in and Clarence was expecting another kiss, well more on hoping for another one. But what Vincent said, for some reason kind of got to him in a good way..

"I'm glad I could uh be entertaining, I couldn't be bored around you myself." Clarence said, not sure how to respond to that.

Piers moved back from Clarence when he responded. Did that make him feel uncomfortable? Usually Piers was used to being with woman and they always enjoyed the "whisper in their ear" thing. The butler noted that Clarence was different. Maybe even special... Could he hold a relationship?

"Even after this holiday... What would happen?"

Piers wondered aloud. His eyes turned green again, though he frowned. 

"You see, I'm not one for relationships. I was thinking maybe we start again. As friends, and get to know each other. I don't want to rush into anything but I have feelings for you no doubt."

The butler took one of Clarence's hands and held it to his heart to prove how fast it was beating.

"Do you understand? Today I'll be your Valentine. Tomorrow I want to become your friend. I want to get to know you... for you. Let's not rush anything, let's do it right."

Piers blushed lightly. An extremely rare thing for him to do. He looked down at the ground and released Clarence's hand before clearing his throat.

"Would you be willing to comply?"

Clarence really didn't know what to say at this point, the outburst form Vincent was not something that he expected. Clarence was sure that Vincent was going to be saying something in the terms of 'today was fun but sorry, don't really like you', but that was not the case. The case as that Vincent was an amazing guy who actually gave a damn about Clarence, 

"T-that is totally fine. I haven't really been a real relationship for months and I would really love some time to really just, get used to the idea of possibly dating someone. I really like you too, don't forget that."

Clarence saw Vincent blush and Clarence almost died right there, it was so adorable, but very sexy on him.

Then Clarence cough a bit and made his voice to sound as close to Vincent's as he could. "I would comply to these terms." Clarence barely got that out before laughing and wrapping his arms around Vincent's

"So, today you are my Valentine, so I guessing you don't mind me hugging you Right?" Clarence was pretty sure he knew the answer to that, just wanted to make sure.

Piers rolled his eyes as Clarence mocked him, though smiled once again. It was alright. The butler wasn't too sure what he was doing. Did he even want a relationship? He'd try this out but if Clarence wasn't the one then... then that was it. They'd just be friends. Possibly. 

He returned the hug and squeezed the boy affectionately. Today was really the only day they could act as a couple after what Piers had said without it being weird or awkward. 

"Not at all. Your hugs are something I'll hold dearly to my heart from now on."

Piers kissed the top of Clarence's head. He honestly had no idea what to do next, not being so used to getting so close to a male. Males weren't as predictable as females. Or as easy like he'd thought before. Piers let go and shoved his hands into the pockets of his pants.

"I had an extraordinary time, valentine. I'd like to spend more time with you in the future, though I expect we were already going to meet up again sometime soon."

"I really hope we meet up again, but unfortunately for me, I do have to run. Today was well, great. Also, Valentine you will so more of me whether you like it or not." Clarence gave a smile at the end of that and grab Vincent's arm lightly.

"Good bye Valentine, don't forget about me!" Clarence smiled and turned to walk away, feeling very great and good about today. Crap! Forgot to send him a friend request.

Clarence quickly opened his menu and sent Vincent, well he had to type in Piers, a friend request.

"See you soon Vincent. Just as friends, but the feelings will still be there." Clarence called back as he walked through the snow covered floor of Floor 4, with a sense of happiness around him.

"It'd be hard to forget someone like you."

Piers responded to Clarence's plead as the boy grabbed his arm. The butler nodded in his direction as he accepted the friend request message that popped up in front of him.

"Of course. Bye Clarence~"

He offered a small wave as Clarence said his final goodbyes. Piers watched Clarence until his disappeared before turning in the opposite direction to complete his own tasks. Probably nothing big, but he definitely wouldn't be seeing anybody else for a while. Not after meeting Clarence.