PP~F1 Pervert a.k.a Piers (Kiru)

Piers had searched every corner of floor 1 and floor 4, why he was back, who knew. The butler found himself lost and confused for once without Nyle commanding and leading him every which way. It was rather lonely. NPC's were boring and almost every female was as young as 15. No wonder his master wanted to play the game. Piers inhaled and exhaled loudly, like his young master would ever open up or try anything on a girl.

His eyes scanned every older woman around until his eyes stopped at the sight of a beauty with two-toned hair. He adjusted his glasses before smirking. Piers licked his lips while straightening his suit and tie. The butler headed in her direction and approached directly from behind. He leaned over her stature and grabbed a lock of white hair, twirling it around in his fingers.

"Beautiful, simply beautiful." 

He whispered, accent trailing behind. He took his free gloved hand and placed it upon her shoulder gently. 

I stormed through the Town of Beginnings with an annoyed face. My black boots nearly stomping onto the uneven cobblestones, I stopped abruptly. Today there was many players just roaming around, which made it hard for me to navigate through the mass. These players didn't have any particular task, they were just there to be seen. There was only one thing I wanted to do right now and that was to simply farm the low leveled monsters. But of course, every time I came into town it was super busy. I crossed my arms with a scowl and stared about, trying to find the easiest way to the other side without killing anyone in the process.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. The other hand of the person grabbed a small amount of hair from the left side of my head. Then someone began speaking with the hint of an accent, saying that something was beautiful. I spun around, slapping away the gloved hand and freeing my hair. The sudden shock was replaced with an intense glare. Excuse you. I would advise you not to touch me again. 

Piers stepped back and put a hand over his chest, expression as if he were in shock. Though in reality the reaction of the stranger was hilarious. Oh if only every woman could respond the same way.

"My apologies. I couldn't help myself. You're hair... It's just so gorgeous.

The butler's voice sounded light and fluffy until the gorgeous part. With that word he dropped his voice low and made it so he seemed like he was mocking her. Which he was. Why not? It was fun to mess with people sometimes. Especially with one's like Kiru. Feisty, dangerous, it only made arguing with her far more fun than it was with anyone else. Of course Piers would only go so far. It was too early in the game to be killed.

The first thought that came into my head was: creepy. I gave him a disgusted look when he bent over as a form of apology, he was way too formal. It reminded me of the gentlemen I met who was also extremely formal when he spoke. His whole presence reminded me of a butler; apologizing, bending, and the gloves. "Well thank you but I would appreciate you not touching me," I said in a poisonous tone, I hated getting compliments, even if they were sarcastic. I had been given so many now that they all sounded the same and I couldn't decipher if it was genuine or not. "...or rather being within arm's length of me. Being in that range just might end up with you never reaching another level. I am serious by the way if you cannot tell." I said matter-of-factly, brushing the black half of my hair over my shoulder swiftly. 

"You're being serious? Couldn't tell. Say, how about you take some acting classes... I offer them you know. I could be your teacher. You'd be such a fun student to teach." 

Piers tapped Kiru's nose and smiled, flashing pointy teeth. Her expression was amusing, and Piers's emerald orbs proved just how entertaining he thought this whole encounter was. She was actually beautiful, but now Piers had a new objective for the younger woman. Annoy, or tease, both were practically the same.

"What's wrong with a little friendly contact? I just wanted to prove to you that I was worthy of making your acquaintance. I'm oh so hurt that you'd just push me away without even meeting me."

I scoffed when the male began speaking, he obviously couldn't take a hint. I narrowed my eyes and stepped forward. "I don't think you would enjoy teaching me, how about I teach you something instead? Step one: Close your eyes. Step two: Count to one-hundred. It's that simple! Hey, maybe even you could handle it." I did an overly dramatic shrug and crossed my arms. If this guy acted like this all the time how could he still be alive? Wouldn't at least one person get fed up with his games by now? 

My thoughts we interuppted by a sudden touch. I flinched when Piers' gloved finger tapped my nose. His hand wasn't cold but it sent shivers down my spine when it made contact. This was just his way of messing with other players though. So, I straightened up and cleared my throat. "People don't go around randomly grabbing people's hair last time I checked. And if you are hurt then leave, it's not like your'e the first annoying idiot I've met today."

Piers leaned over Kiru when she stepped closer, eyes glowing crimson instead of emerald now.

"Count to one hundred? I don't have the time."

He tapped his wrist as if there were a watch there and winked.

"Why would I leave when I could spend time here with you?

The butler chuckled, but eyes widened when he heard that word. "Idiot". His smirk turned into an "I'm not amused anymore" frown. Piers' crimson orbs turned back to emerald.

"I'm actually far more intelligent than the average idiot. And believe me I've run into a lot more idiots than you have. I'm beginning to think you have the definition of idiot marked wrong in your pretty head. All I've done is tease you... How about we start over? That is, if you're interested in becoming...er... re-acquainted with me."

Piers straightened back up a Kiru had and fixed his suit. The butler had a sudden change of heart when he was called an idiot. Surely he could prove he was far from an idiot. Besides wouldn't it be entertaining to have an ally like Kiru? Boy, she was a handful for sure. Easily angered too. But still fun to have around anyhow. He held out his hand to her, waiting for her to reject or accept.