shadowsnake's journal

«shadowsnake» the forgotten.

» Username: shadowsnake 

» Real name: Timothy Jackson
» Age: 16
» Gender: male
» Height: 5' 9"

» About:

History: for all the things I've been through it's just the beginning of a horrifying story we call life, but things get better as you progress. being immersed in all the heavy gaming and it just didn't satisfy me so, i finally got up and went shopping to get away from it for a little. but god knows i can't keep myself away from the game sections of all the stores i go to. That is when i had come across a game called sword art online, intrigued by the tittle (and what i read on the back) i bought it as well as the nerve gear that was required and now... well that is to be determined.

personality: fast-witted, smart, fast, and hard headed.

» Virtues:

(A leader) Good at choosing the right path, I won't lead the party astray, and I'll lead the team to victory. They can depend on me for anything and I will do my best to help themi always enjoyed being in command, it gives me a sense of importance. i'm good at making plans that strong-suit in a situation, making me a good person to lead the way.

(modest) A victory is just an achievement that is made nothing more, and while i explain the reason of their lose I'm very truthful to them. I don't sugar coat things i just say it as it is. we are all human so we all make mistakes. although some make a lot more than others so someone has to take care of it.

(AthleticThe distance doesn't matter, I won't stop. I am capable of much more than most people. I will take on any obstacle without complaint. I can make it, no matter what lies aheadparkour was a dream of mine now i can get through obstacles a lot easier. making up distance after losing some can never mean bad it just encourages me to go faster.

» Flaws:

(ForgetfulYou can tell me something, just don't expect me to remember in detail, if at all. At times I can forget things in less than 5 minutes. Needing people to refresh my memory every time i forget can be pain staking. i have to make everything routine or the other things will be forgotten and ill ponder on it until it comes to mind.

(smart-aleck) correcting people as soon as they make a mistake and explaining how they were wrong in detail. someone messes up on grammar and i hound them until they understand. sometimes i'll get mad and things to the extreme and tell a single person their faults and make them feel really stupid, making people less willing to befriend me.

(ImpatientCauses me to rush into battle before assessing my opponent. This has a few upsides, but mainly downfalls. I wouldn't want to wait to take on a dungeon that was too strong. I won't level grind much at all, simply because it takes time that I would rather spend finding treasure or fighting bosses.

ProfessionCooking

Skills
Non-combat:
»

Passive:
»

Combat:
»

Weapon skills:
»one-handed curved sword

Inventory
Weapons/Tools:
»cutlass

Twin Snake Pendant

Roleplays
» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle
» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle - in progress
(no "in progress" means its complete; "incomplete" can mean one or the other person stopped replying for a long time)

Relationships (optional)
»

Story Thus Far (optional)
»

transactions

Spoiler

(I know i hadn't been keeping all my transactions in this but as of June 3, 2015 I am now keeping track of all my items.)

Spoiler

item: twin snake pendant- 

SHOP:

Spoiler

Edited by shadowsnake1001