Oh hello there. I didn't see you come in. Please join me,

So, I made a reasonably long post for this, but I ended up losing it due to "technical" difficulties, aka, I'm really bad a 'things'.

Introduction to SAO RPG community, Take Two.

Why hello there, I'm Luke. Or Fgen. Or FgenLuke. Choose which you like best, I'm not picky. If we get to know each other well enough, I may even tell you my real name. I'll give you a hint, its not Luke. Truly I'm a man of mystery.

I have over five years of RP experience, mostly based around tabletop games, but recently online text based RP's have engulfed my time. I'm okay with this change as it has broaden my horizons to a whole new wooooorld of RP, which honestly, you don't get in most other mediums.

I consider myself a reasonably diehard SAO fan, being in love with the universe, story, and most of the characters. I even attempted to write a fanfiction once, but it got a little too ambitious for my abilities.

Currently, my goal for my character Shard is- well I'm not quite sure yet. I supposes I want to RP him in a realistic way, but at the same time have him be useful to the world. Now, if this means him being an organizer, a clearer, or even a simple smithshop owner, I'm not sure, but I suppose we'll find out. I never intended Shard to be a "hero", so much as trying his best to help the people left in this world, and end the death-game as soon as possible.

At the moment, I'm somewhat trapped, as I don't know what I'm supposed to do now that my character has been approved. I don't even know how skills or equipment work yet. Any direction I can get from the rest of you would be appreciated.

Also, if anyone is looking for a travel partner who isn't a ball of sunshine, moe, or bisonen, then hit me up. Shard may not be one to set hearts ablaze, but he'll be the one to bleed for you.

Looking forward to RP'ing with you all!

So, I made a reasonably long post for this, but I ended up losing it due to "technical" difficulties, aka, I'm really bad a 'things'.

Introduction to SAO RPG community, Take Two.

RP'ing essential's tip #1; always post in notepad first and copy paste over to your post. Never know if/when the browser will crash or if your cursor is outside the chat and you accidentally press the backspace button sending you back to the previous page and the post gets lost.

Glad to meet you!

Welcome! There is a post in the SAO ooc section regarding the skills and such. Feel free to add those in. You get 9-10 skills. Either than that, all you have to do is he active in RPs. Please read the rules/ tutorial if you haven't done so already. Enjoy your time and pm me if you have any questions.

Thanks for the info, Shark. I most certainly will have questions, so thanks again ahead of time!

RP'ing essential's tip #1; always post in notepad first and copy paste over to your post. Never know if/when the browser will crash or if your cursor is outside the chat and you accidentally press the backspace button sending you back to the previous page and the post gets lost.

Glad to meet you!

I've been RP'ing long enough that you would think I should know that... I suppose I'm just too trusting of my PC and internet.

But I digress, its nice to meet you too!

Good to meet you! Glad to have you around, hope you are active

Good to meet you as well. Hopefully we can have our PC's meet up sometime.

Hello Shard and good tidings! I hope to form a relationship with you. Perhaps we will become great friends, or maybe we shall become enemy's! Hopefully you post often, and join or skype chat! Have fun!

Sounds good to me, compadre. Friends are good to have, but enemies can be quite fun as well. I'm already on the Skype as LukeFgen (or ShardLuke).

Why hi there, great seeing you on the site :)

Nice to see you too. Hopefully we can avoid killing each other in glorious battle. OR we can have a glorious battle and kill each other. I'm okay with both. We'll see.

Never got around to giving you my famous welcoming. I'm kidding. LOL But welcome to sword art online and I hope your enjoying your stay Shard. I see you posting in the feedback section quite a lot. Keep it up! I'm Kirito by the way. If you wanna rp just send me a private message. And send me one if you need help also. Have a blessed day!

Never got around to giving you my famous welcoming. I'm kidding. LOL But welcome to sword art online and I hope your enjoying your stay Shard. I see you posting in the feedback section quite a lot. Keep it up! I'm Kirito by the way. If you wanna rp just send me a private message. And send me one if you need help also. Have a blessed day!

Good to meet you too, Kirito. :P

We should definitely RP sometime. Show Shard here what a level 21 can do.