[PP-F1] Secret Medicine of The Forest (Complete)

"Hmm? Why does he seem mad?" Elyth thinks as she reverently takes the Cliducster.

"Should I thank you for naming me the weirdest person here?" Elyth says before equipping the sword and running up to the odd plant that seemed to be only made up of a mouth and a flower on its head.

"Uhm... Was it like this...?" Elyth mutters as she raises Cliducster to her shoulder and attempts to perform the skill «Slant.»

"No need to thank me. It's an honor to meet the weirdest person, so thank you!" he said teasingly before leaning against the tree and watching her sprint up to the plant and her sword began glowing blue I waited for her slash as I clapped. "Yeah, it's exactly like that. Wow your pretty good. Now all you gotta do is slash through him!" he said calmly while smiling at her.

"Umm... Slash through... Do you mean «Rage Spike»?" Elyth asked, already bringing the sword up to her shoulder.

The sword glowed light-blue and Elyth's body suddenly lurched forward for about 10 meters until her sword buried itself in the body of the «Little Nepent.»

He thought she was very new to all of this, until he saw her facial expression and way she held the sword to form the perfect glow which extended when she sliced through the Nepent. It shattered into pieces and Zauis's eye twitched a moment while he noticed that she had obtained the Anneal blade he walked over there to her and gave her a high five. "Nice moves. I was actually a bit surprised. Your already better than most higher levels. Not too bad. I hope we can team up like this again soon." he smiled sincerely while rubbing the back of his neck. "Lets do another quest sometime?"

Zauis smiled, knowing she wouldn't mind doing another quest together. "Yes, we can finally leave this "scary" place. My little scaredy cat! Hahah." he patted her head before they started leaving the forest. He turned to her while chuckling slightly. "Heheh. I haven't had a fun time like this in a while. You've got some fine swordsman skills."

Zauis smiled, relieved at the fact that she even said that. He watched as she walked a different direction from him. He reached his hand out to her as she walked away, trying to grasp the moment once more. "Take care of yourself kid....I don't want anything to happen to you. Tch..." he whispered emotionally as she was far in the distance all he could do was watch as she slowly faded away.

(COMPLETED)