[PP-F4] <<Avalanche>> [Keith]

Torunn had not had much time out of the town of beginners but when she had suddenly got a Mysterious message she took on the quest, and added this mysterious person Keith.

Had just arrived on the 4th floor and looked around it, there was quite the amount of snow here, it was quite strange, yet she did enjoy the snow it reminded her of how it was to play in snow outside of this place.

Torunn looked towards her best friend and smiled "So What do you say about all this?, do you trust this person?" Torunn said to her stuff animal on her hand.

Torunn responded with moving the lips of the stuff animal while saying "I agree its a little mysterious, but i think we can trust this person, he seems okay, i haven't heard anything bad about him after all"

Torunn smiled happy "That's good to hear, then lets get to the gate and wait for this person" as she had finished talking with herself she went to the gate of the city and sat down in the snow while wearing her green frog suit waiting for the person she had invited to the party.

"Dashing through the snow, heading back to town, going to help a kid, 'cause I'm a good samaritan!" Keith sang, as he ran through the snow at top speed. As he approached the gates of the town, he stopped. Glancing up at his crystal, and then down again. No way he could enter town with this color. Gates, however, were fair game. Keith then stopped as his eyes trained on a little girl with a bunny hood, supposedly the girl he had heard about. He smiled and walked over to her, waving a little. As he approached, he straightened out his vest and gave a smile.

"Hiya! You must be Torunn! I'm Keith, Keith Yudai! I heard you needed help, so I figured I would come lend a hand. Just stick with me, and everything will be 'cool'." Keith said, putting emphasis on "Cool". "Pun entirely intended."

Torunn look up from her place in the snow and smiled "Yeah i'm Torunn, and this is my best friend" she said and held her hand forward showing you her stuffed rabbit that she had her hand inside.

"Say hello to hmm i haven't named her yet in this game maybe i should, what should we call you?" she said looking at her hand.

as she replied to herself with her stuffed animal "Why don't we ask mister fancy pants about that, he seems like a good person maybe he got a cool name for me" the stuffed animal replied.

Torunn then got up standing and said to Keith "is she right?, do you have a good name for her?, or are you just another one of those boring adults that just wanna ruin all the fun in everything" she then took a few steps out of town as she did see your gem over your head was yellow.

"What does that yellow thingy mean?, haven't seen any of those before" Torunn smiles and then looks towards her stuffed rabbiet and giggles.

"So Keith should we go see how well you do on the battle field?"

Keith quickly glanced up his crystal and then back to Torunn. "Oh... It means... It means I did something I'm not proud of." He said, looking at the ground before taking a quick breath in and crouching down, getting leveled with Torunn. "But that's a secret, okay?" He said with a smirk, giving her a pat on the head. "And as far as a name goes... How about..." Keith tilted his head and thought briefly.

"What about Yuki?" He asked, shrugging a little as he suggested the name. He only came up with the name because of the floor they were on, nothing else. Yuki literally translated to snow, so it was the best he could come up with.

"But anyway, I'm ready to head out any time you are! Lead the way!" He said, standing up again and sending a party invite to Torunn.

Torunn looked at the silly guy and then got up standing, even standing she was quite small compared to basically everyone, she had trouble looking over the counters in the shops in this game.

She then smiled as she heard you say a name "Hmm Yuki, that sounds quite nice maybe she likes it" she said smiling happy and looked to her stuffed animal.

The stuffed animal responded with "Yeah Yuki sounds quite nice, even tho this dude thinks were stupid since it does just mean snow, but its still a nice name so i take it"

Torunn Jumped around in circles doing her happy dance "Wee Yuki and i are gonna take em all down some day, but for now we let Keith do all the work until we get stronger"

Yuki responded "Keith your the big one you should lead, and i don't think Torunn actually know where she's going anyway, she did not listen to the quest giver much when we took the quest so we better just follow you there, it was something about a cave with ice elements inside" the Yuki said to Keith

Keith blinked and then shrugged, turning around. "Alright, just follow my lead. Be sure to stay close. Lots of nasty mobs spawn on this floor." He said, rolling his arms as he started walking. The snow was harsh, and the air was frigid. Keith wasn't fazed by the weather too much, since he had the <Survival> skill. But with Torunn, he wasn't so sure.

"I can't let you become an ice cube before we even get there." He said, removing the small vest he wore around and holding it down for Torunn. "Put that on and stay warm... Its pretty bad out." He said, lifting his arm to his eyes to try and block out some of the cold weather, and avoid getting snow in his eyes.

Keith sighed when she mentioned that he should do all the work. But frankly, he didn't protest. Floor 4 was dangerous for any player. So if she was going to learn how to battle, watching Keith do it on stronger mobs would be a good start.

Torunn smiled and followed Keith and soon he did hand her his vest as she looked at him and giggled "Nah i got my suit, its warm and comfy you should get your self one" she said with a smile wearing her bunny hood over hear head and waas coverd in her green bunny suit that not many would suspect was actually a heavy armor.

Yuki did stick her head out and said "We won't freeze or become ice cubes but you might if you don't take that vest back on, cause you might get cold, hopefully your as strong as you act we can't have you get beaten by a little evil ice cube" She said as they kept on walking in the snow, the snow did go to around the belly on Torunn but she did not mind, she loved snow, it was lovely and fun to play in.

Torunn took her free hand that yuki was not on and made a snowball and did throw at Keith as she kept following him.

Keith slid his vest back on and he chuckled slightly. "Well if you insist, I mean, it's not like it's below fre-" The snowball hit the back of his head and he went off balance, losing his stance and planting face-first into the snow. He laid there for a few moments before pulling his head out from the snow, looking back at Torrun. He couldn't help but make a childish smirk. 

"Oh, it's on." He said, scooping a handful of snow and compacting it into a ball. As he reeled it back to throw it, it sent his balance off again due to the snow underfoot. He fell back and hit a tree, which then sent a thick sheet of snow ontop of him. Keith poked his head out and looked at Torunn. 

"...Truce?"

Torunn looked at Keith and giggled as she did see him get coverd in snow from falling over "That was quite fun, i should have thrown at you harder" she said and smiled happy.

"Yuki what do you say truce?" Torunn said as she looked at her hand and then towards Keith, As Yuki responded "I think i'm okay with it, truce for now at least, but that also means since i won this fight you win the next one" she said and giggled.

As she could see somekind of cave up ahead and smiled happy "is that the place?, it looks so huge" Torunn said looking towards the cave, as she did do her best to walk in the snow it was quite hard for her since it was quite the amount of snow in this area so she was walking in snow over her waist.

Keith trudged through the snow as well, having to work slightly to even move forward. He then glanced at Torunn, who he saw was even having more trouble. "Having trouble? Well, jump aboard the Keith-Express!" He said, plucking her up, with a little struggle, and then letting her sit on his shoulders. Keith wheezed slightly at the massive weight. Though, he had no clue she wore heavy armor underneath the innocent looking bunny coat.

"Full steam ahead!" He said, adjusting to the weight and proceeding forward. Thankfully he picked up Torunn when he did. The snow was up to his own waist at this point. "So what's the few up there?" He said, trudging through the snow as they finally neared the cave, the snow lowering again. 

"And you may need to hop down once you see where Frosty's angry cousin is at."

Torunn looked towards the cave as she got picked up by Keith, Torunn smiled happy as she was sitting at his shoulder and looked around enjoying the view from up here.

"Wow everything looks so pretty from up here. Not like down there were I only see snow" she said and kept looking around. Keith was quite lucky she did only have basic armor yet so it was not all that heavy, and then again it would not actually ever be due to her small size.

As they arrived at the cave Yuki said "So this is where big foot lives right??" As Torunn looked around smiling.

"Yuki your silly, Big foot lives in a mountain not a cave or does he?"

Torunn then jumped down and looked around with a big smile on her face.

Keith entered the felt Torunn hop off his shoulders and he smiled, giving her a pat on the head. "Stay close to me and don't wander too far, alright?" He said, his eyes changing from teal to a bright yellow color, showing his <Night Vision> skill was kicking in. In the darkness, he surveyed the room, seeing if their target was anywhere. From the looks of things, there were bones, skeletons, mounds of ice, a jar of tartar, but no Avalanche.

Keith then heard a rumble, and he tensed up, placing a hand on the handle of his sword. "That could only be two things. And I ate before coming here." He said, squinting and looking closer. "So that means..." 

OMG AVALANCHE POPPED OUT!!!11!!1!one!1

Keith: 105/105

Torunn: 7/7

Avalanche: 50/50

Torunn had jumped down and was looking around the area they were standing with a smile as she felt the pat on her head "Thats gonna work quite well, i stay behind and talk with Yuki while you kill okay?"

Yuki then said "Yeah i like that idea we stay here then Keith kill the mobs for us" as soon she did stop talking she heard the noise from the boss behind her as she looked around.

and then she did see the ice element "Woah wait a second, is that guy not just the biggest iceman you ever seen" she said as she looked at him.

and then sat down looking

Keith stood between Torunn and Avalanche. He turned around and knelt in front of Torunn, smiling to her as Avalanche approached. "Just sit back and let me handle this, alright? Try and pay close attention, too. You may learn something." Keith said, giving her a quick little hug before he stood up and turned around, focusing his eyes on Avalanche.

Keith ran forward, dashing through the snow at top speed. He reached to his side and brought out his katana, Astral Blade. It's silver metal gleamed in the icy cave, as Keith finally closed the distance between him and Avalanche. The monster raised one fist and slammed it down, but Keith was quick to side step. He then slashed his sword against the fist, easily slicing off a few fingers.

BD: 9

MD: 2

Avalanche: 40/50

Torunn was sitting against the wall of the cave watching Keith fight the big ice monster as she looked towards Yuki.

"So do you think his gonna beat that monster in no time Yuki?" Torunn said to Yuki.

Yuki repiled with "Its Keith you dummy, he won't fall from some giant Popsicle so yeah he will kill it"

Torunn looked happy and kept observing the fight seeing Keith side step as the monster did miss him as he then did slash it with ease.

Keith side-stepped again as Avalanche raised his fist, rearing it back to punch Keith. As the punch was thrown, Keith jumped up onto his arm, running up it with a twist. He pierced his sword downward, fitting it into the monster before running, slashing along with him to maximize the damage he was doing. When he reached the shoulder, he pulled his blade out and landed behind Avalanche, turning around and getting ready for another attack.

BD: 5 +3

Avalanche: 31/50

Torunn was sitting against the wall smiling ""Keep hitting him Keith, we belive in you" she said with a wide smile.

Yuki was way too busy following the fight to even talk, if she could she would have drolled from all the fun she was having.

"His bar above his head is almost half way down you will get him down soon Keith!"

Keith yawned and rolled his arms, glancing over at the monster. "Yeesh, c'mon, Frosty! I'm growing a beard over here!" Avalanche roared and yanked an icicle from his back, lifting it up and hurling at Keith with the hopes of impaling him. Keith rolled out of the way and then dashed forward, sending one hard, focused slash into his knee. The impact ripped through the ice, exploding into crystal. Avalanche lurched forward and gave in, falling to the ground with a great thud.

BD: 9

MD: 5

Avalanche: 21/50

Torunn was sitting there against the wall with a smile on her lips as she was watching papa Keith smashing that big monster to pieces.

"Keep going its soon dead papa, i wanna go meet mommy and show her how much we slayed today" Torunn said with a wide smile as she did keep watching with Yuki

Keith staggered slightly when Avalanche fell, and he fell on his side, hitting the ground with a thud. He quickly got up and wiped the snow off of him, looking over to Torunn. "Hehe... Mommy is gonna just love you." Keith said, thinking about how well Kiru and Torunn would get along. He then looked back over to Avalanche. He quickly dashed over and did a few more slashes, hitting the monster for a fair amount of damage.

BD: 4 + 3

Avalanche: 12/50