[PP-F1] Shingeki No Boars (Keith, Pandora)

Keith hung upside down from a tree, hanging on by using his legs. He watched as some boars spawned, and other players just killed them. He yawned and stretched, just waiting for something to come down. "...Why do I keep coming to this Floor? This Floor sucks. Like... Nothing happens here." He said, watching as another boar just walked by. Really though. Floor 1 was awful. "It's pretty darn... Boar-ing." Keith said, not helping but to smile a little at the joke he made, though there was no one around to hear it. "...This Floor sucks."

For the first time, Pandora left the Starting City. She was going to see what exactly was outside the city, having been stricken by fear and indecision before. That and the rumors of people dying as a result of hunting boars. At the very least, she wanted to be prepared to not die immediately. That was her reasoning for walking along the bare path out of the Starting City's main gate instead of simply rushing headlong into the first boar she saw, but even that reasoning was flawed. Honestly, boars were the bare minimum of mobs. If she was afraid of them, then what would she say to escaping the game? Pandora sighed, and kept walking further away from the City, passing by countless players activating some strange ethereal glow around their swords and dissipating boars. She had so little information on what she should do to help beat the death game that was now Sword Art Online.

Calm down, Pandora told herself. Look around, and assess your situation. Pandora's eyes flitted listlessly around, looking for something interesting and not dangerous. "Boars, boars, players, players, a group of players, grass, tall floating platforms, the Starting City, a tree, another tree, a tree with blue leaves-- hmm?"

Not even in real life had Pandora ever seen a tree with truly blue leaves, and even more illogical was the idea that only a select group of leaves would be an entirely different color, while the rest were simply green. It was so baffling that she stood in silence for a few moments before curiosity finally overtook her and led her to step to the opposite side of the tree. "This floor sucks," a voice startling close said. Okay, so trees could talk in Sword Art Online? Pandora didn't think the fantasy in SAO would get this... random. What should she do?

"Ahem, Mr. Tree?" she ventured, looking towards the blue tuft.

Keith snapped out of thought and lost his balance, falling out of the tree. With a thud, he landed on his head and then the rest of him follow. Keith groaned a little, sitting up straight and rubbing his head. A few blades of grass had gotten in his hair and made him look rather messy from the fall. Keith blinked and looked up, seeing the figure who had surprised him. "Mr. Tree? Wha- Oh, no. I was just... Doing a thing." He stood up and brushed some grass off himself, then straightening his jacket and looking to the player. "But before Mr. Tree sticks, you can call me Keith." He said, fixing his hair and then looking to Pandora, smiling and offering his hand. "Nice to meet you!"

While Keith still knew full well that she would probably look at his crystal right away, he just got used to it. Because he was yellow, that instantly meant he was automatically a scumbag who loves mass murder. Or he had taken a life protecting the innocent. Either way, being yellow was awful. Keith had to talk to himself in trees instead of being with friends in the town.

The blue tuft fell out of the tree, revealing a full-bodied person who had just fallen headfirst onto the grassy hilltop below the tree. Pandora could not limit her surprise at the complete absurdity of the moment- first, she had come up here to talk to a tree, and second, there had been a person on the tree, and third, that was some aesthetically pleasing blue hair: "Eehhhh?" she yelled, drawing back as the blue-haired person sat up and blinked, obviously somewhat disoriented and also surprised.

"Mr. Tree? Wha- Oh, no. I was just... Doing a thing," the person said, standing up and brushing grass off of his body. That can't be normal, Pandora deduced, but then again, trying to talk to a tree wasn't quite normal either. "But before Mr. Tree sticks, you can call me Keith. Nice to meet you!" the boy continued. Pandora, wary of this "Keith Tree Sticks" person, decided to, err, observe him a little. Her eyes naturally floated to the yellow crystal atop Keith Tree Stick's head, and suddenly she could not remember what exactly it was about the color yellow that made her feel a little unsettled.

Well, I guess I can't move forward without taking some risks, Pandora thought, and took the hand that KTS had offered her. "My name is Pandora. Nice to meet you too, Keith. What exactly were you doing in that tree?"

Keith glanced over at the tree, and then back to Pandora. "Huh? Oh. I was just... Hangin'." He said, biting the inside of his cheek and nodding. Keith admitted that he wasn't doing anything productive. Which at this point of the game, was frowned upon. But to him, nothing else exciting was happening. What else was he to do? "So... You talk to trees often?" He asked, looking back to her and smirking a little. He may as well start up a conversation and get acquainted, since she had come here to talk more or less. "I figured most people down here would be leading attacks on boars. After all, they are the weakest mobs in the game. Though, they still catch a lot of people off guard." Keith said with a nod, looking over at one player who ran circles around a tree, a single boar chasing him as two other players laughed. 

"Do you wanna go kill some boars?" He asked with a shrug, shifting his attention back to Pandora and training his eyes on her.

"Huh? Oh. I was just... Hangin'," KTS nodded. Avoiding my question... I guess he was just being unproductive then, Pandora thought to herself,  But then again, she'd spent the entirety of her previous game time in the Starting City, so she was definitely not one to talk. At least this player had the gall to walk outside and hang haphazardly from a tree branch. "So... You talk to trees often? I figured most people down here would be leading attacks on boars. After all, they are the weakest mobs in the game. Though, they still catch a lot of people off guard." Pandora had the liberty to be slighted by that comment. Of course she talked to trees, she had gone to a high school specializing in plants! In fact, trees were her closest companions! How dare this blue haired player question her affinity with wildlife! Sarcasm intended, Pandora voiced her concern inside her head. "post-4657-0-83564600-1424231549.jpg, of course I talk to trees," Pandora thought, enunciating in her mind each syllable with painful clarity. "I'm sure you do too, Keith Tree Sticks."

Back in reality, Pandora raised an eyebrow. That piece of information was something that she did know. She just hadn't had the courage to risk her life fighting overgrown pieces of walking ham. "That's a bit risky, no? I don't know if I'm up for fighting boars. I haven't gotten past talking to trees yet," Pandora said in reply, looking away, slightly in shame. "Do you wanna go kill some boars?" Keith offered, and looked at Pandora. She met his gaze, and shrugged. "Only if you can teach me the basics of combat. I've never stepped outside the Starting City until now."

Keith looked back to the tree and bowed awkwardly. "I apologize, tree. I didn't think about my actions." He said then turning back to Pandora. He looked a little surprised when she mentioned that she had never fought before. "Never? Well, then Imma teach you how to make bacon." Keith said, sending a party invite to Pandora as he walked toward a boar not too far off. "The basics of the basics is getting your weapon of choice ready, and finding an enemy. Once you got that down, just take aim and attack." Keith didn't bother with this boar. If he just killed it, Pandora wouldn't learn anything. The best way to learn is by hands-on activities. So Keith stepped back and nodded to Pandora, allowing her to make the first move. 

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130902231417/tmnt/images/thumb/a/a8/Well-excuse-me-princess.jpg/500px-Well-excuse-me-princess.jpg

Pandora watched as Keith walked up to a lone boar at the bottom of the hill, and accepted the party invite. "The basics of the basics is getting your weapon of choice ready, and finding an enemy. Once you got that down, just take aim and attack," Keith said, and Pandora took a look at her two-handed (and really long) spear strapped to her back before sliding it out. She walked down the hill, and prepared her weapon as Keith instructed. The nondescript metal stick with a pointy edge on top went under Pandora's shoulder and she curled her right hand loosely around the lower half of the spear, while the left hand positioned the spear to attack.

"Like this?" She asked, and approached the boar. Training her eyes on the boar's black-blue coat and shiny tusks, she thrust the weapon forward, aiming at the boar's eyes. Even if her attack was unsuccessful, she reasoned, she would at least have obscured the boar's vision for a bit. Despite her misgivings, the weapon made contact, and pierced through the boar's eye. It cried out in alarm, and Pandora quickly retracted her spear in fear of it becoming stuck in the mushed eye. "I did something just now, didn't I?" she whistled, and the boar's HP bar went down past the half mark.

The boar quickly attempted to retaliate, charging forward towards Pandora whose feet didn't move quickly enough. The boar just barely missed, sending a tusk flying at the dark-haired girl before it swerved, probably in response to the light-reflecting metal stick Pandora was unconsciously waving to the side due to her imbalance. Suddenly filled with a mixture of fear and adrenaline, Pandora took a note to keep her motions light so as to move at a moment's notice, and switched her spear to her other hand.

[iD11001]: BD[10]; MD[4]

Pandora does [1+2] 3 damage to Boar!

Keith does nothing!

Boar's attack fails!

Pandora: 5/5

Keith: 99/99 (titan)

Boar (Pandora): 2/5

(OOC: I don't know how to place the dice, but here you go.)