[SP-F1] (COMPLETE) <<Earning A Living>> A Closet Painter

Niklaus knew this was not the time to lose his wits. He was a Mikaelson for crying out loud. He had endured far worse than this and that was just from his abusive step dad. Locking eyes with the nymph, Klaus ran at the MoB head on. He darted back and forth and was mere feet away from the creature when he felt the pain of its axe cutting across his chest like butter. However, instead of stopping and reacting to the pain, he jumped towards the creature. Using its chest as a spring board, he back flipped off of it and threw his dagger as he swung around. The blade slammed right through the nymph's head, causing it to instantly burst into pixels and polygon fragments. 

Physically exhausted from the fight, Nik gathered the loot drop and headed back into town.

[10336] BD: 10 LD: 1 MD: 8

~Klaus

1/7 (-1)

~Wood Nymph #2 DEAD

0/4 (-4)

>Niklaus

Received 1 <Wood Block>

Safely within the confines of the city, Niklaus made his way back to the Artisans' shop. Barging into the place, he set down three <Wood Blocks> in front of the storekeeper. "I asked for five.." Niklaus stood up and glared at the individual. "I nearly died just retrieving those three. I'm afraid I'll be ending my search for more until I'm stronger. I know my limits."

The NPC stared at the young man for a long while. He then reached under his counter and present the player with the Basic Artisan Set. "Don't say the game never gave you anything. And here take these mats with you." The NPC glided his fingers across the air and suddenly a notification popped up on Klaus' HUD.

Quest Complete!

Rewards:

3 <Wood Blocks> (material)

Basic Artisan Set

Key to an Empty Shop

1 Skill Point

Niklaus eyed the NPC and bowed. "You have my thanks." With that, he exited the shop for hopefully what would be the last time. And to think this all started because I wanted to paint in my spare time...*inner head sigh*

Complete:

Col: 420

Loot: 3 Materials, Basic Artisan Set, Key to an Empty Shop

Skill Points: 2

GM Mat Roll: ID 10534, 15 Materials