{SP-F2} Feeding the Enemy

It was another beautiful day in Sword Art Online. Olympia enjoyed the sunshine, she really did, but there was a lingering melancholy that wished for little droplets to fall from the heavens. Maybe even have a flashing lightning and rumbling thunder.  Something other than this nice weather. "Maybe I just to find somet-" Before that sentence could get finished another body ran into hers. "Oh, I'm sorry!" A voice, far softer than expected answered, "It's fine, dear." 

Head jerking up the pinkette found herself staring into the warm green eyes of an older women. Not a player, but an NPC? Just as their eyes met the women suddenly smiled, well really smirked, at her. "You must be looking for something to do, nah?" Her smooth voice whispered, "Something exciting? Perhaps searching for a companion?" Automatically the heat rushed to Olympia's face; words frozen inside her throat. The women's laugh chimed like bell's. "My dear, I meant an animal companion, not a male." 

Muscles visibly untensed, but the red remained due to embarrassment. "S-sure." Olympia coughed a little getting her emotions under control, "Yes. I would like an animal companion."