[PP-F4] A Snowy Meeting

Vasth Teleported into F4. Vasth whistled" A pretty beautiful place." said Vasth, Vasth came here to explore the floors he walked around looking at tree and the scenery. He walked up a a big hill and then sit there. Vasth was actually pleased that he was stuck in this game. The game was so beautiful he practically wanted to live here. Vasth frowned he looked into the sky this area looked nearly the same as a place where he went with his mother and childhood.Vasth started to tear up but he quickly wipes his tears away. He look at the mountains,looking at which to climb then Vasth see something in the corner of his eyes. He pulls out his spear and looks again the thing was gone, Vasth walked to the way where he saw the odd thing.

Torun was a young girl the age of 8 and dis wear a bunny suit with long green ears on the hood and had a stuffed animal called Yuki on her left hand.

Torunn had been playing around in the snow most of her time in this game so far. And had not really meet many players.

This fine day she was spying on some strange person she had seen arrive on the floor as she was hiding behind a tree while Yuki was looking at him making sure the person did not attack em.

Suddenly the person draws a weapon as Yuki quickly hides under Torunn's coat

Vasth turns the corner and see a little girl covering her head and trembling. " Ahh i am so sorry little girl," As Vasth puts his spear away. "Did i scary you? I didn't mean to little one." He made his spear disappear back into he inventory.Man he scared a little girl. Vasth felt really awful for he want to give candy that he brought from a shop earlier to her.Vasth offers a hand to help her up"Are you ok.?" He smiled

Torunn looked down at Yuki and said "Should we trust him Yuki?, he just pointed a weapon towards us after all", Torunn moved out her hand as the stuffed Animal on her left hand would be able to be seen.

Yuki then talks "Yeah i do think his okay, he did ask if were okay after all, so we should not be too scared of him, even tho he tried to beat us just a second ago"

Vasth rises his eyebrow. "She talk to her puppet how cute.Wait don't think of that, that's creepy." Vasth thought to himself. Vasth crouches "Ahaha i am sorry i thought you were a monster of a second because i didn't see you little one i am sorry if my spear scared you it suppose to be like that." Vasth open his inventory and pulls out a hand full of  colourful lollies. " Here this will make you feel better,I promise that i will not hurt " As Vasth pops one into his mouth "Have as many as you want." Vasth held out his hand.

Torunn looked towards the guy confused and then said "not gonna happen as she looked back to Yuki" Torunn then took out her hand as Yuki said.

"Hey mister, we don't wan't your candy, cause candy is no healthy, and we have to stay strong in this world" Yuki said looking towards the guy.

Torunn was just looking around behind Yuki as she had an conversation with the stranger.

Vasth frowned then laughed." Well little one,I like you determination but the thing is your still quite young and in this game you never get sick or unhealthy since this game does affect your body or anything in anyway..." Vasth thinks of a second how old is this girl and how do she end up in this game,weird he thought and Vasth also thought to himself why is he trying to explain this to a little girl. " but still if you want to stay strong get go allies and friends it's the only way of getting out of here alive,also if you don't want lollies that's fine,"as Vasth popped a strawberry favour lolly into his mouth. " But yes I do agree that we need to stay strong in this world but also have fun it's still a game some people snap of all the pressure and stresses so be careful." Vasth looks at the doll why is he talking to a doll again? "So ummm bunny what's you name mine Ze... i mean Vasth." 

Yuki looked towards the weird guy and said "I'm Yuki, and this is Torunn" as Yuki did point towards Torunn and then back at the guy.

"So Vasth what are you doing out here?, and why were you crying before?" Yuki said a little confused.

Torunn looked at Yuki and said "Shhhh" to try make her lower her voice since it was not like they needed to know that part at all.

"Don't ask such questions Yuki he might end up beating you if you do such things"

Vasth frowned she saw that was embarrassing but he was also glad. "i wouldn't beat you up even if you say that, i only fight someone if i have a good reason,uhmm it's getting dark isn't?" Vasth looked at the sky." i am going to make a campfire." Vasth gets up and collects wood and stick while Yuki and Torunn sat there. After a while Vasth make a campfire through crafting and then sits back down and pokes the fire with a long stick."hmm now back to that question of me crying,that is kind of a personal thing but i can tell you if you want." Vasth smiles " Well you see this floor is similar to a place where i went to when I was really young, the place was very beautiful,at that time i went with my sister,mother and my childhood friend." Vasth stared into the fire, It pains him to remember his happiness back then,his mother,her smile went she sings him to sleep went he was a little boy and his best friend and his first and only lover Clara." I cried because at that time," Vasth lays down in the snow " because i remembered the happiest time in my life,before tragedy hit me and changed my life." Vasth puts his hand in the air and stares at the sky through his fingers.