[PP-F1]«Earning a Living» The Road To Dinosaurs!!! [Keith]

Yuki once more had just accepted some random quest for the two of them, but this time it was some quest to get a profession, Torunn did not quite know what profession Yuki had picked for the two to take, but it seemed as it would be "Toy Maker" Torunn looked at Yuki a little weird.

"What is it you got us into this time, what toys is it you want us to make?, we can't even look over the counter so how the hell should we end up making toys?" Torunn said to Yuki a bit irritate.

Yuki did simply reply with "It's okay, i already messaged Keith to come help since we need him to lift us up on the counter so we can actually work, i'm not totally stupid after all" Yuki said and then looked away.

Torunn smiled "So you did write to Keith without asking me first?, your not very kind today are you?, did someone eat your chocolate or something" she then went to the little hut out in the fields where it was said she needed to go to learn to become an Artisan.

The quest objective did say "Make 1 Perfect and 1 Rare Toy" that was basically it, so hopefully she could find some plans on some toys out in the hut so she could actually build some.

Keith stopped when a message appeared on his HUD. He opened it, looking at who it was from. Torunn. And judging from the wording in it, the message was from her alter ego Yuki. Though, Keith never really said anything about her imaginary rabbit. It made her happy, so he would never say anything about it. Just play along.

Keith closed the PM and then ran off at top-speed towards the location Torunn was at. Since they were friends, he could track her location. And going at his rate of movement, it didn't him long to arrive there. Keith slid to a halt as he saw the all-too-familiar bunny hood. He smiled and knelt down, opening up his arms for a hug. "Hiya, Torunn!"

Torunn was standing there staring at the door, as she was waiting for Keith, cause the door handle on this door was placed higher up then on normal doors, it kinda did annoyed her.

Cause that did mean she could not reach it herself, then she heard Keith's voice from behind and turned around and smiled and then rushed over to hug him as she smiled "Hey Keith, nice you could come. we need to get into that house, cause i think i need to make toys to complete this quest" she then went over to the door and jumped to try reach the door handle but it was a few inches to high for her to reach it.

Keith smiled and walked over, placing his hand on the door knob and turning it open. As the door opened, Keith looked back to Torunn. "So you're going to make toys? Sounds sweet!" He said, taking her hand as they entered. Naturally, this hut was outside the safe zone, so Keith wanted to make sure no mobs or Mavericks were inside waiting.

He looked around as they entered, and he then glanced to Torunn once they were in. "So... What do we do now? Well, what do you do now. I honestly have no clue how to do these profession quests." He said, rubbing the back of his head with his other hand.

Torunn smiled and went inside "From what Yuki said, we should be able to find some plans in here for how to make the basics, and from those i need to craft a Rare and Perfect quality item, to become a rookie ranked toy maker" she said looking towards Yuki

Yuki then said "Yeah thats so true, its something like that, the quest person said when i took the quest, So we should start looking for some plans that looks like they are to build something" Yuki said and Torunn closed the door and started looking around in the hut hoping to find something cool

Keith began to also search around the hut, his eyes adjusting to the dim room. He walked over to a rack filled with old marionettes. Keith wiped the dust and cobwebs off of one, looking at it a little closer. "Sheesh... Creepy enough?" He said, letting go of the puppet and walking off, the puppet's eyes following him.

"Torunn, you find anything yet?" Keith asked, looking in a toy chest and shuffling through old toys. This place looked like it had been abandoned for a really long time. Keith if the plans they needed would still be intact and readable when they found them.

Torunn was looking around the floor as she had found some dolls and toys around the area but still not any plans.

"haven't found anything useful other then this" she said and did show Keith a toy she had found that looked like a (mother'facking) Dinosaur and smiled.

"This is kinda cool, but not what we were looking for, maybe its in some of the chests or inside the toys?" she said confused as Yuki had not found anything either.

"This place is really really dusty, they should have cleaned it before sending us out here"

Keith nodded, looking through the toy chest some more. He moved a few more things aside and held up a toy tyrannosaurus. In it's mouth was a rolled up piece of paper. Keith took it out and unravelled it. "Say... This thing tells you how to make toy dinosaurs! Sweet!" 

He said, setting the toy aside and dashing over to Torunn, kneeling down and holding out the piece of paper for her to take. "Whaddya think? Is this something you would to craft for a living?" He said, looking at the paper which sowed almost every kind of dinosaur, and how to make a toy of it. From the looks of things, it all seemed pretty easy, and something Torunn could find fun in doing.

Torunn heard Keith voice and looked towards him and as he came rushing over she smiled.

"Oooh the way do make a dinosaur, sounds quite cool, maybe i should get started, so how is it this crafting system works again, it was something with opening the menu finding the profession and pressing the tab that you wanted to learn and then when you found the first plans you can put em into the window to learn the profession basics so you can start doing the quest"

Yuki quickly grabbed the note and did put it in the window as she said "Come on lets start making toys" as Yuki did press the button to start crafting.

ID 10466 CD 5 (Bad)

As Yuki had rushed the first toy it did end up being without a leg and missing a few tooth's but it was able to be seen it was a dinosaur.

Keith looked at the toy dinosaur and he looked back to Torunn. "Hey, not bad! For a first try, that's totally awesome!" He said, kneeling down and hugging Torunn, then lifting her up and sitting with her on the counter. "You wanna give it another shot? The only way you'll improve is if you keep at it." He said, pointing outside towards the town. "Besides, some of the kids in the game have no toys. They need dinosaurs! And no one else but you can do that! You are the one to fill the world with dinosaurs!" He said with a smile, picking Torunn up under the shoulders and lifting her high, now standing on the counter. "You got this!"

Torunn looked at Papa Keith and giggled "Okay lets make this magic happen" she said and made Yuki press the button once more.

ID 10479 CD9(Good) 

As she had pressed the button the bar slowly started to fill up and as it had hit the end a Dinosaur that was whole came out, nothing missing but it did not have any extra details or anything but it was quite good looking compared to the last one.

Yuki said "That's better, now its not missing an leg, we might even be able to sell that one if someone want it that is" she said happy

Keith smiled and gave Torunn and little hug. "See? You're only getting better!" He said happily, tilting his head slightly as he thought of anything else Torunn could try making. â€‹"Say, why not try a pterodactyl? Those things are pretty cool!" He said, smiling as he thought over it. It was worth a shot, since Torunn may have better luck with this kind of dinosaur than the last ones.

Keith smiled and pat Torunn on the head. "Yup! That's a dinosaur! A very good dinosaur! Mommy would be proud!" Keith said, then thinking slightly. "...Come to think of it, you haven't met mommy yet, have you..?" He smiled and looked back to Torunn again. "Say, after you finally finish up learning to make dinosaurs, how would you like to go meet mommy? And then we could all go get ice cream!" 

Keith smiled and looked at the dinosaur. "Hmm... I dunno... It looks a little weird..." Keith then cleared his throat and tried to make it look like the dinosaur was talking. "I'm weird? Look who's talking!" Keith then smiled and handed the toy back to her. "Seriously, you're doing a really great job making these toys. I'm really proud of you." He said, giving Torunn a hug.

ID 10702 CD 4(Fail)

Torunn returned to hug to papa Keith as she smiled, "I'm gonna try again maybe its better this time" she said and opened the crafting menu once more.

As she had it open she scrolled down to try find some cool dinosaur, as she found the triceratops and did press the button.

the bar slowly went up and as it did hit the end it said Failed. and out came a Frog with horns instead as she looked confused at it. 

Keith looked at it and blinked, then he looked back to Torunn. "Aw, it's not so bad. I think it looks great!" He said with a smile, putting an arm around his daughter. "Kayaba didn't make SAO perfect on his first try. Edison didn't make the light bulb on his first time either. You just gotta try and try again." He said happily, sitting up and looking to Torunn. 

Keith nodded and pat his daughter on the head. "Yup! Give it one last shot, and then we should see if you earned the profession. Besides, you made enough dinosaurs to be an artisan in my eyes." He said, yawning and stretching as he looked over the many dinosaur figures Torunn had made that night. "Like really though, you're the dino-master!"