(PP-F6) Terror of Death's Disappearance

Lumina City looked absolutely amazing during the night. The big fountain in the middle of the main plaza lit up during the night and changes different color every two minutes. The city looked very advanced beings that it was floating over a big lake with four massive bridges sprouting from four different sides of the city leading to the main land where its soil is rich with life and massive forests.

I was walking around sight seeing this beautiful city for the first time. since my partners and i cleared the 5th Floor and thought about going straight for the next boss. But Amber, the Floor Boss on the 5th Floor, proved to almost killed me and if it weren't for my comnrades i would be dead by now. So i decided to enjoy life for a little bit before i decided to clear this floor as well. Or so i thought anyway.

I was too busy trying to relax that i completely forgot about my pursuers since the 2nd Floor and this time i was caught completely off guard as i passed the entrance of a dark nalley when al by something sharp on my backote sudden I got struck.

I managed to look back for i wasn't worried about my HP for it doesn't go down while in town, but i managed to get a glimpse of a dark figure wearing a hooded cape so i couldn't see the face. Me standing at the edge of the city with the vast lake on my left, i heard a beep noise coming from the dagger and the figure had scurried off back into the alley leaving the dagger still in back. When i tried to reach for it, the thing exploded and covered my entire being and a 40 ft. radius of black smoke filled with the smell of gunpowder.

• 1 month later...

The sounds of the crashing waves filled the air as my body felt cold and weak. I could feel a little warmth on the ground which I seem to have my face on. Opening my eyes I realized that it was just sand, and it was pretty sunny out here. Which means I've been here for a while. Moving my fingers as I slowly get up to my knees. Just about every bone in my body popped from the aching joints and such. Some of the sand stuck to my face and to my clothes as well.

"Where... am I...? How long.... have I been out...?" I asked myself as I found that my throat was rather dry and felt like I haven't moved in ages. Looking around, I found myself at a shoreline, and I seem to be still in Floor 6. However, it doesn't explain how long it has been. Swiping my hand I noticed the date has jumped pretty high. It was the 20th of last month since that attempt was made, and now its the 27th of the next month. So I've been out for a month? But how? In fact how am I even alive? A series of questions started to come up in my head as I got to my feet and dusted myself off from the sand.