[PP-F1] A New Beggining

Miriko looked all around her at the Starting City. "This is so beautiful" I laughed, taking it in. After being told that we coudn't log out, I was worried but now i feel free. I started to walk down the road. Looking left and right I explored this new city. My eyes caught my reflection on a window. The only thing that I had to remind me of the real world was .....me. Brown waist length hair and green eyes. I looked at my face. My expression was sad. "I can start over, I can forget what happened in the real world. I'm Miriko now" I whispered to myself as I put a smile on my face. "Its time for a new beggining"

"A new beginning? I'd hate to know what your past was like then." Nik stated with a smug expression. Walking to the girl, he did a slight bow and introduced himself. "My name is Niklaus Mikaelson. Nice to overhear you talking to yourself." Standing up straight, he inhaled deeply and paused. He let the scenery sink as he needed to become familiar with his new reality. Turning his attention back to the girl, he spoke. "Miriko was it? What brings you to the incredibly interesting world of Aincrad?" 

The girl seems timid. She is definitely a newbie and seems to be of little help in my quest. However, I shall entertain her for the time being. "I'm here in search for my sister Rebekah. She entered the game when it launched and I got worried about her so I came in after her only to learn the reason she hasn't returned yet is because this game is a death trap and the only way out is to beat it."

Taking a breath, he eyed the girl as he let all the information sink in.

Miriko breathed, in thinking about what its like to lose a family member. "I hope your sister is ok. I looked at Niklaus with thought My sister died in a car accident with my parents 5 years ago. My foster parents brought me SAO for my birthday. I was very shy in the real world. In Aincrad I want to be different." I paused "Anyway, have you found out anything about your sisters where abouts?" I looked up at Nicklaus and softly smiled

"As do I." Listening to the girl, Niklaus took a seat on a nearby bench. Once she finished he responded. "I am sorry for your loss. I know how it feels to lose a family member to Death himself and its not a pleasant feeling." Running fingers through his hair, he continued. "I can see SAO being a new start for a lot of people. For me, however, it's just a continuation of my life. As for information on my sister, I know she is in a guild and was last seen at a party not to long ago. I hope to find her soon. We have important matters to discuss."

Miriko took a seat next to Niklaus. "I was only 12 at the time so I didn't remember much about it but It still haunts me to this day. My username was built off my sisters name Miri"  I looked on at the lights of buildings and the people walking by. "Your sister is somewhere out there. How old is she?" I looked up at Niklaus with hope.

"Well love, your loss is heart breaking and I feel like I should comfort you. But one doesn't know how." Patting her on the back, Niklaus stood and stretched. "My sister Rebekah would be about 17 or 18 now. From what I heard she can in fact handle herself and has been doing so for quite sometime. Nonetheless, I will bring her home safely and I will conquer this game. Even if it's the last thing I do." Pacing back and forth, Niklaus had a sudden thought. "My dear, have you actually experienced in combat yet? I myself haven't but I will need to if I wish to be able to protect Beks."

Miriko looked up at Niklaus. "No i have never been in combat." Miriko blushed "I'm to scared to. I guess i have to level up though. And I need to protect myself. But I'm only a begginer." Miriko sighed. Miriko looked down in dismay. "I need to get stronger but how am I supposed to when I'm so weak compared to others?" Miriko stood up and looked at Niklaus.

Niklaus placed both hands on her shoulders and stared her in the eyes. "Being scared is no reason to shy away from battle. It is natural to be scared for ones safety. We can guide each other through this." Releasing his grip, he turned to equip his boots and dagger. "Miriko will you accompany me to my first fight in SAO?" What am I doing? Why am I allowing myself to be bothered with her? Though I've never been in combat I'm sure I can handle my own...What are you doing Niklaus...what are you doing... Letting his thoughts pass, he waited for a reply from the girl before him.

Miriko looked up at Niklaus as he put his hands on her shoulders. and listened carefully to his words. As Niklaus turned around, Miriko looked down at her hands.

Am I ready to fight? Is this my new start? Miriko made a fist with her hands and equipped her straight sword. "I'm ready Niklaus" Miriko smiled. "Where do we start?"

Gesturing for her to follow, he lead her to the gate leading to the grassy fields that surrounded the starting city. "Just outside the walls, you relinquish any right to a safe zone. Meaning once you step foot into the fields, you are fair game to creatures and players alike. Knowing this are you ready to proceed?" Niklaus eyed the girl. He looked for any signs a fear or regret. Noticing none aside from maybe a thought flash in her head, he lead her outside the safe zone.

Looking around he pointed to a frenzy boar that happened to spawn a few feet away. "That is a MoB. Defeat them to receive materials, loot and experience." Brandishing his dagger, Nik lunged forward and slid his dagger along the boar's side. Enraged the boar attacked Niklaus from behind, stabbing him with it's tusk. "Don't be afraid to hop in there Miriko."

<<Frenzy Boar>> 6 HP and 1 Base Damage

[10951] BD: 6 HIT MD: 6 HIT

~Niklaus~

10/11 (-1)

~Miriko~

7/7

~Frenzy Boar~

4/6 (-2)

(OOC: Don't worry about the boar's actions. I will control who it attacks since I spawned it for us to fight. Any other questions PM Me!) 

Miriko followed Niklaus without hesitation. As they reached the grassy fields, Miriko looked around the fields. She was determined to fight. I can do this. Miriko watched Niklaus hit the boar with his dagger. Miriko pulled out her arming sword and walked towards the boar. Miriko gripped her sword tightly, ran towards the boar and sliced down its side. 

[11072] BD: 1

~Niklaus~

10/11

~Miriko~

7/7

~Frenzy Boar~

4/6

I don't have high hopes for her combat wise..She still seems so timid...little wolf...Ah well maybe she'll grow great at whatever profession she chooses. Then again she may just surprise me...He watched as the brunette flew by him, swinging at the boar. She missed by several inches causing the boar to do little more than flinch. "Ah love, at least hit the boar next time." Grinning, he turned his attention back to the boar. In a flash of rapid movement, Nik had the boar by the throat as he thrust his dagger across its neck. He flinched as grazed his arm along the tusk, inflicting some minute damage that was instantly healed by his life steal.

He threw the dissolving creature to the side and collected the loot drop. "Ah that was no fun. You hardly experienced any combat. Up for another?"

>Niklaus

Received 30 Col and 1 Material

[11088] BD: 10 HIT CD: 1 LD: 13 MD: 8 HIT

~Niklaus~

10/11 (-1)(+1)

~Miriko~

7/7

~Frenzy Boar~ DEAD

0/6 (-4)

Miriko looked up at Niklaus who had just finished off the boar in a single hit "I suck. Next time I hope to hit it." She laughed and stetched. "Yeah I'm ready for another round of combat." Miriko grinned. She walked up to Niklaus and looked up at him. "Thanks for doing this. I'm learning alot and I really appreciate it" Miriko smiled. I want to hit it next time. Niklaus is strong. I hope I get to his level some day. Miriko looked around at the green fields around her. What a beautiful place. To bad its just another death trap.

"Don't thank me just yet. Until I feel you can prove yourself, I'm not letting you off so easy." Why do I care? This girl is nothing to me but here I am catering to her like guy protecting his girlfriend. I need to focus on finding Rebekah. This girl is just wasting my time. Niklaus looked at the girl and sighed. I suppose I've gone this far. I can't very well leave her here by herself. Plus Elijah and Beks would have my head if they found out a let a level 1 die because of my selfish ambitions... "Let's move along. They spawn sporadically across the field. We should find another soon."

(OOC: Btw, for every out of combat post we make. We gain 1 HP.)

Miriko stepped back at Niklaus's words. I was just saying thankyou. "Ok" Miriko grumbled and started to walk around the fields. Am I really that weak? I hope i get stronger. Niklaus knows a lot and i should listen to him. He is spending his time with me and i should respect that. Miriko walked up to Niklaus "I don't know what you think of me but I want you to know that I am worth it." Miriko smiled and kept walking. Miriko's brunette hair shined in the sun.

(OOC. Sorry for the late reply, I had a lot of school work to do.)

Niklaus sighed. mMaybe I am being to hard on the girl. She is still in fact juts a level one. How much should I truly expect from her? Shaking his head, Niklaus continued down to the valley that lay beneath them. Another boar had spawned. "Miriko, that boar down there is yours for the killing. Go ahead and take first attack. I'll back you up afterwards." At least this way, she'll get some real combat experience.

Miriko ran towards the boar, her brunette hair streaming out behind her. Her run was swift. Taking out her long sword she started to think. I need to hit this boar or I will look like an idiot in front of Niklaus. Miriko hit the boar with her sword. Miriko smiled. She had hit it. Miriko slowly backed away.

<<Frenzy Boar>> 6 HP and 1 Base Damage

[11934] BD: 6 HIT

~Niklaus~

15/15

~Miriko~

9/9

~Frenzy Boar~

5/6 (-1)

(OOC: We have to use the same stats we came into the thread with. Meaning even though we leveled up, we have to keep the same stats we had. Also since you spawned the boar you have to RP out its attacks as well. Like I did previously.)

For someone who never had to lift her sword, she has quite the attack form. "Nice hit. I suppose it's my turn now." Niklaus lunged forward with a blurring speed. The boar could only grunt before moving aside and letting Niklaus fly by it. "You evasive sausage link! Miriko show this pig who's boss. I have the upmost faith in you." He crossed his arms and watched Miriko continue the fight. "Go on. Kill the damned thing."

[iD: 12522] BD: 4 CD: 8

~Niklaus~

11/11

~Miriko~

7/7

~Frenzy Boar~

5/6