[PP-F1] A New Beggining

Whoa I actually hit it. Amazing. Miriko watched Niklaus miss the boar. Determined to defeat the boar, Miriko ran at it again. The boar went to hit her but she quickly sidestepped and slashed at the boar. Miriko slowly backed away smiling to herself. The boar was nearly defeated. Another hit. Way to go Miriko. "Its almost dead Niklaus" Miriko spoke

[12597] BD: 9 HIT MD: 3 FAIL

~Niklaus~

11/11

~Miriko~

7/7

~Frenzy Boar~

3/6 -2

"I applaud your vigor. Even more so, I love to do this." pausing, he raised his dagger and launched himself at the boar once more. And again the system allowed the boar to avoid his attack. Damn pig is ruining this lesson. I seem more like an idiot than ever before and I refuse to let something as trivial as a boar tarnish my reputation as a Mikaelson. Latching, his dagger back onto his waist. Niklaus decided to come up with a way out of this foolery. "Rather than waste my efforts on a worthless pig such as this. I'll allow you to kill this boar by yourself. If you come within half of your HP, I'll step in. Otherwise he is all yours."

[12668] BD: 4 CD: 1

~Niklaus~

11/11

~Miriko~

7/7

~Frenzy Boar~

3/6 (-0)

Miriko once again ran after the boar after she had watched Niklaus miss. As the Miriko neared the boar, it quickly turned around a sliced down on her arm. Miriko quickly stabbed the boar. She had only done little damage but it put her closer to defeating the boar. "1 or 2 hits and it will be dead." Miriko smiled and walked back. My attacks do little damage, but I will get stronger.

[12684] BD: 8 HIT MD: 8 HIT

~Niklaus~

11/11

~Miriko~

6/7 (-1)

~Frenzy Boar~

2/6 (-1)

Niklaus watched as Miriko struck the boar once more. The two going at it back and forth. Keeping to his word, Niklaus refused to intervene. Rather to watch the events unfold until a victor was declared. "You've come this far. You might as well finish it. I will keep my word. I will not intervene until your life reaches the yellow zone." He stood his ground observed as the fight continued. The boar circled the players. It seemed more interested in Miriko and that was fine with Niklaus. "Don't die young one. Survive and prove your strong instead"

Miriko smiled at Niklaus. "I promise I wont die." Miriko. Miriko turned around and focused on the boar. She ran towards it and swung her sword. The boar dodged the attack and once again charged at Miriko, hitting her waist. Miriko stumbled backwards. "You stupid boar, why wont you just give up?" Miriko stood her ground, ready for the next round.

[12684] BD: 5 FAIL MD: 6 HIT

~Niklaus~

11/11

~Miriko~

5/7 (-1)

~Frenzy Boar~

2/6

The player and mob danced back and forth. Once Miriko felt she had the upper hand she lunged at the boar. The pig evaded the blow. Much like how it evaded Niklaus' attacks. Then in retaliation it impaled the brunette right along her waistline. "That doesn't look promising." Nik chewed on his lower lip until his face settled into its normal scowl once more. "On with it. The sooner you finish this boar, the sooner we can wrap up this adventure love."

Miriko nodded at Niklaus and focused on the boar once again. When the time was right she ran at the boar and swung at it. She hit it however the boar got angry and charged at Miriko, scratching her arms with its tusks. One hit and its done for. Miriko smiled.

[12700] BD: 6 HIT MD: 6 HIT

~Niklaus~

11/11

~Miriko~

4/7 (-1)

~Frenzy Boar~

1/6 (-1)

"My my. Your strength is measured not by how much damage you can deal, but instead by how much you can endure. You're doing a fine job. Though you could work on the former part of my statement haha." Niklaus fingers twitched with anticipation as the end drew near. Miriko was one hit away from killing the mob. However, she was also one hit away from getting knocked into the yellow zone herself. Don't make me step in. Prove that your going to be a valuable member of Aincrad...and my eventual army.

Miriko nodded at Niklaus's words and continued to focus on the boar. When timing was right, she ran at the boar. She attacked however the boar sidestepped. The boar lunged at her but Miriko easily dodged the attack. It was still even. Just one more hit and this blasted creature is dead.

[12821] BD: 4 FAIL MD: 5 FAIL

~Niklaus~

11/11

~Miriko~

4/7

~Frenzy Boar~

1/6

The two danced back and forth. They avoided each other's blows like they were allergic to contact. This is taking much longer than I thought. Maybe I should just snap he little piggy's neck. That'd end this quickly I assume. No I must keep my word. I have to give her a chance. I hope she finishes this. Niklaus paced back and forth. H e made sure that he kept an eye on the girls health. What a bore...

Miriko quickly glanced at Niklaus and saw that he was getting bored. With an angry motion, Miriko quickly stabbed the boar, ending its life. The boar fell to the ground and burst into pixels which dissolved into the air. Miriko turned to Niklaus. "That took such a long time and you got bored but it was fun for me." Miriko spoke a little tired from the battle.

[12885] BD: 9 HIT MD: 5 FAIL LD: 7

~Niklaus~

11/11

~Miriko~

4/7

~Frenzy Boar~

0/6 (-1)

Ahh so she does have killer instinct. Lovely. "That was quite the strike love. Be sure to start with that next time." Niklaus turned and thought for a bit. In reality I would have just compelled her to join me but I guess I actually have to persuade her in this game. Niklaus turned on his heel and faced the brunette. "I wasn't bored love, just tired of not seeing a dead boar. But now that it has been disposed, I have something to ask you. If I were to gather a few more followers. Would you join me as my right hand? Of course you'll have to get stronger but that's something we can work on. What do you say?"

Miriko thought about Niklaus's offer. She walked a bit forwards, scratching her brunette head in thought. I guess it will be good if I want to get stronger and It will be a good experience. "Sure, I will join you." Miriko confirmed, shaking her head in agreement. Miriko smiled. She pulled her hair into a ponytail and looked up the still bright sky.

The girl seemed to ponder his offer for a bit before ultimately agreeing to become a part of his group. One down and a few to go. Walking towards the girl, he reached for her hand and kissed the back of it, all while bowing in gentleman like fashion. "I'm honored to have you aboard love. Once we get stronger, and we obtain the man power The Knights of the French Quarter will be a force to be reckoned with." He turned to face the girl and returned her smile.

"How about we go somewhere and eat? I am a bit famished."

Complete:

Col: 400

Niklaus: 200 Col

Miriko: 200 Col

Loot:

Niklaus: 1 Material and 30 Col ( 230 Col Total)

Miriko: 1 Material

SP:

Niklaus: 1 SP

Miriko: 1 SP