[PP - F4] Earning the Brigade's badge <<The Essence of Steel>>(Keith)

The 4th floor, a frozen hell for some and as for others a place of solitude, somewhere where they can come and think without being disturbed by random players. For this person, the 4th floor was home, or at least where her shop was located. But for today she decided to close the shop and think about what she will do in the future. Having only her companion, a white lion cub with 3 black striped, as a conversation partner she started talking to her, knowing very well that she understood what she said. 

"Well Kimba what do you suppose we do now?" Asked the blond, while sitting on a bench in front of a frozen fountain, located almost at the outskirts of Snowfrost Village. She chose this place because of reasons long forgotten, out of custom but for some reason she came here everytime she wanted to think. The few nearby NPC villagers was staring at her, the reason for that was her clothing. On a snowy hell like this floor one would be expected to wear some form of winter clothing but she was standing there, on the bench wearing a short blue skirt, a revealing top of the same color and equipped with shoulder pads and vambraces, accompanied by some black army-like boots.

The familiar, Kimba, only let out a small growl at Ariel's question to which she showed a faint smile and continued:
"I don't want to appear the bad girl but I kind of expected this to happen, we were barely having any guild related activities recently but I didn't expect it to be so soon. And I've even got some nice intel from the brokers about a difficult boss that can be found at this floor. I could go with the Square one but they are relatively new...and I'm not that comfortable to have a guild master that's lower in level and skill than me... What do you say girl?"  To that again the cub only let out another growl before yawning. "Some conversation partner you are, this is serious! Don't you understand that now we are guildless?" said Ariel in a raised voice almost shouting, she didn't want to admit it but she felt a little like a stray dog. 

Keith sat outside the town, since he wasn't allowed in. He stood there with his small vest hugged around him, and his familiar Ruby sat on his shoulder. "S-S-Sometimes I w-w-wish that I w-wasn't y-yellow... Then I c-could go in!" He said with chattering teeth, trying to speak straight. He then tensed up when he heard a voice, coming from within the town. Something about being guildless? Keith poked his head into the gate and looked around. "Whaddya think that was, buddy?" Keith asked his carbuncle, who made a little yip and shrugged. Keith looked around some more and then saw a player, who was sitting on a bench. "Hey! Something up?" Keith called over, not daring to enter the town.

Ariel raised her head and looked at Kimba.."Did you say something?" she asked in a mocking tone, thinking it was the wind but her familiar stood up and started walking towards the exit. "Okay sorry, I wasn't trying to make fun of you...geez" The blond sat up and reluctantly followed the lion cub exiting the town. There she saw a player clad in blue, standing outside of the city gates, upon seeing the orange marker she unconsciously put her left hand on the black hilt of her sword. Kimba casually approached the blue clad stranger and started staring at him, more precise at the little familiar at his shoulder. Ariel soon followed stopping by her familiars side and taking a look at the player, saying: "Sorry about her, she has a habit of disappearing on me. But I must say you must to really like the view here if you're at this floor dressed ...so lightly." she forgot that she was very summary dressed herself. Kimba started growling at the other familiar extending her paw to play with it.

((sry I keep forgetting orange players can't enter safe zones..

Keith blinked as Ruby hopped off his shoulder, trotting over to the larger familiar and sniffing it curiously. Ruby then made a little yip and rubbed up against the lion-cub, purring happily. Keith smiled and looked over to Ariel. "Heh, looks like those two are getting along!" He said, crossing his arms and tilting his head. "Dressed light? Well... For good reason. If you hold the title of fastest player in SAO, you gotta look the part, right?" He said with a smirk, clearly bragging. Speed was Keith's bread and butter, so by any means, it wasn't bragging. It was pretty much fact by all the time he had invested into speed. "Say, I did hear your situation. No guild? Well, it just so happens that my guild is currently recruiting. Azure Brigade. Have you heard of us? By the way, name's Keith!" He said, holding out a hand for a shake.

She let out a *hmph* as she heard him talk about being the fastest player in SAO and was about to respond, that is until she heard the next part.
Ariel blinked a few Times while processing what she just heard: "Azure Brigade, like THE Azure Brigade, the leading front liner guild? How I could've not hear of you, joining you guys would be a major step towards my ultimate goal. I've heard a lot of your deeds from my guild ma....." her excitement ends there while her tone drastically changed from a happy one to a sad one " I mean my ex guild master, Lessa. " She then looked at the two familiars and cracked a small smile; " they do seem to get along, Kimba, my familiar can be wild and goes about doing whatever she pleases but still she has her good sides" she evaded talking about her guild and changed the subject again : " I found out about a strong monster lurking at this floor, but it's too strong for us*she takes a look at the lion cub* and wanted to go after it with ...... But I guess that isn't going to happen anymore." She let out a sigh while watching Kimba starting to play with the cute familiar.

Keith nodded as he watched Ruby roll around with Kimba, and he then looked back to Ariel. "Well, if it's that hard, I'll lend a hand!" He said, giving a thumbs up. "It'll be easy as pie! We'll get it done in no time and be back before it's even dark!" Keith said, clearly determined that they would get this done, and that he was willing to help. "And... If you're looking for a new guild, Azure needs some new people. After we get this quest done, I'll run things by and see if you can get in. But first, we got a quest to go do. Lead the way!"

She let out a faint smile seeing the two get along then directed her gaze towards Keith. "I'll gladly accept that offer." she lightly slapped her cheeks to get out of the depressive state and continued, trying to regain her usual cheerful tone: "From what the information brokers told me the mob shouldn't be far away from this place. Odd enough I have my shop nearby but didn't get the chance to explore the surroundings..just like I didn't knew about that avalanche field boss either. Guess that shows how much work I've had to do" Strange enough, talking about her shoop quickly cheered her out. She gestured Kimba to pay attention as they were starting to walk away. Leading the way she tried to remember the quest details: "If I remember it right, the mob should have crazy hp and it's damage was high as well, I guess well see for ourselves when we find it!" She then summoned her inventory and checked that her gear and the few HP potions were there as well.