Majyenta's Journal

«Majyenta»

» Username: Majyenta
» Real name: Nathan Nikle
» Age: 17
» Gender: Male
» Height:6â€3’

» About: History/personality
My life before this was pretty dull really. Go to school, go to practice (whether it be cross country or wrestling), get home and shower, maybe homework and go to bed. This was was the pattern of my entire high school life. Yeah I still had my senior year, but was anything really going to change before that? Well, things did. Summer after junior year there was a cross country camp (not as lame as it sounds)  that I went to with a few people from my team.

Two weeks it a good time for a summer camp, and it lets plenty happen. Morning runs were a normal thing, up by 5, but the rule was back by no later than 6:30. I had been going to this camp through middle school, so I knew my way around well enough. So a day or two into the camp I decide to go on a different morning run. Usually I run down by the lake like the majority of the camp, but today I felt like running hills for some god-forsaken reason. There was a trail behind the cabins that led up to a butte overlooking the lake and dock. Warm up done, I get a swift pace going and hoping I can keep it (though knowing I won’t be able to). About half way up my pace begins to wane, also I begin to hear footsteps behind me. With a very rooted and rocky path, I didn’t want to risk taking a look, so I figured I’d wait and see them at top. But slowly, the footsteps were getting closer to me. And eventually I saw the swinging pony-tail out of the corner of my eye. Having found a little male pride, I quicken my pace as to try to stay ahead of her. But it was futile, within the next two hundred yards she was passing the corner ahead of me. I take the opportunity to slow and catch my breath. rounding the corner I pick up the pace again, only to see the girl a few yards ahead of me, also catching her breath. At the sight of me she flashes a quick smile and continues on ahead.

The next day I decided to do hills again (can you guess why?). As I stretch at the base someone comes jogging past me, recognizing her as the girl from yesterday, I quickly get up to follow, with a goal of catching her today. But, I didn’t. Nor did I the next day, or the next. Now this is only half complaining since running behind a girl isn’t necessarily a bad thing in all aspects, especially up hill.

I’d gone back to the lake a few times, since two days of hills is more than enough. Two days left in camp I decided to try the butte one more time. As I stretch, sure enough I hear the rhythmic patting and quickly get moving. Before the first corner she has passed me, but hasn’t pulled far away. I’m able to maintain a constant distance nearly all the way up. With only two corners to go I find some juice in the tank to get up and pass her, which happens, but not until right before the top. Feeling pretty pleased with myself, I turn around to have finally have a conversation with the girl I’ve been pushing myself to impress this camp. Though as I turn around to see her face for the first time, I realize I can’t for some reason, my vision is blurred. I notice she starts waving her hands in front of me, and then I’m looking up at her from the ground. Slowly my vision blurs as I backed out.

Waking up was a pain. My head was throbbing, my legs had ice packs laid on them, not to mention the constant need to puke, but couldn’t. As the sleep wears off I try to see what is around me, I’m in the tainers cabin at the camp, I look around expecting to see him, but instead see the girl, over at the window looking out. I shift as I try to sit up, which for the record was a mistake, and she turns to me. Joking about how my nap was, she says her name is Hailey.

The last day of camp goes by and we exchange phone numbers and part ways, She actually lived a twenty minute drive away. We start to meet up, and eventually start dating. Video games was another thing we hit it off on (running being the first) She’d come over and we would destroy in pretty much anything type of 2v2. With the release of SAO near the beginning of the school year, we were both super excited for it, already having the hardware for it.

A few of my buddies from school had already pre-ordered the game and were itching to put the gear on. (Brendan Janson [bregolas] & Spencer Kasai [Legault]) We had agreed to start playing on release day right after school. I planned to play a few hours with them then meet up with Hailey at 6:00, once she got back from volleyball practice. But that was when it happened. I was about to log out before before I joined Hailey so I could get a quick bite to eat. I was going to message her but she wasn’t online yet, so I figured it didn’t matter much. As I tried to log out, I couldn’t find the button. I turn to Bregolas and Legualt to see if it was just a glitch on my UI, but it wasnt. While we were searching our menus we hear the bell and are teleported to the town square. Looking around it seems like everyone on this server was mas teleported here. (Que Kayaba’s spiel on trapped in, ‘game/death is death’)
I stand there stunned as everyone around me is going hysterical. I check again and again and again. I look at the clock, 6:00. I check one more time.

Kayla (Hailey) - Offline

» Virtues:
(Insert Virtue here).
Humor - The ability to perceive, enjoy, or express what is amusing, comical, or absurd.

• Crackin a joke whenever possible, trying to get smiles. Always looking to brighten someones day, there's never a dull moment around me.

• Hailey always said I was the funniest guy she knew. Just a few minutes of us together she was holding her sides with laughter.

(Insert Virtue here).
Dependability - Worthy of reliance or trust.

• Will be there on the front line to the best of my ability. I am willing to do what I can to keep these mobs away from my friends that are trapped in here with me.

• Finding myself in this situation in has made be further believe that I need to be there when people need me.

• Always a shoulder to cry on for Hailey. Someone to listen to her rant when she had a rough day. I miss that...

(Insert Virtue here).
Determination - Firmness of Purpose.

• One thing being a runner has taught me, giving up only makes things harder. Push through the difficulties and thing will get easier.

• Hailey would always point out how I never gave up on anything. No matter how hopeless the outlook.

» Flaws:
Reference:
(Insert Flaw here).
Obsession - In psychoanalytic theory, a strong attachment to a person or thing, especially such an attachment formed in childhood or infancy manifested in immature or neurotic behavior that persists throughout life.

• May at times start fantasizing about time outside the game, about Hailey. 

• Hailey is offline? Did she never log on? Now playing, I see that once a player is dead, it says they are offline. Is she dead? Have I lost her forever?

(Insert Flaw here).
Stubborn - Difficult to convince me to a cause.  

• I am very set in my ways, with my views. Good luck convincing me. People sometimes get offended when I hold fast to that i believe.

• This is what caused one of our first fights, Hailey and me, she wanted sushi and i wanted mexican...

(Insert Flaw here).
Sarcastic - 
If a certain situation doesn't grab my attention I may respond sarcastically to it, giving off an air of arrogance. 

- My sarcasm and my humor can can both seem very similar to those that don't know me, and often get offended by things that I say.

Profession: N/a

Skills
Non-combat:
»

Passive:
»

Combat:
»► Charge: 

1 Ranks

Post Action

Effect: Attack action. +X DMG.

Description: Charge towards an opponent that is not currently in melee range. Deal bonus DMG of +1 per rank of charge on this attack. You may only use charge once per opponent and only if it is possible via roleplay. You cannot disengage from a melee to perform a charge. This is considered an attack maneuver and is subject to success or failure based on the BD's results.

Weapon skills:
»

Inventory

Weapons/Tools:
»9 Bread 

14 water

Cloth clothing

Basic 1h assault spear

815col

Roleplays
»

Relationships (optional)