Bregolas Backstory

«Name» Bregolas.

» Username: Bregolas
» Real name: Brendan Janson
» Age: 16
» Gender: Male
» Height: 5'11"

» About: The start of my junior year I had finally gotten my hands on a Nerve Gear device so I could play the VR games all my friends had been playing. Growing up, in a not as wealthy family as the rest of community, I had to learn how to fight and work for what i wanted. Life with three younger siblings created a stable way for me to learn how to make myself feel higher than others. One of my wealthier friends got into beta testing of a new game called SAO and it was just opened to the public. That was the first game I bought for my new gaming system. We planned on playing after the first day of school. My best friend was gonna even meet up with a girl in game. At about 3:30 I linked in for my first time. I woke up in a field with my friends who all logged in at the set time. We screwed around and started to figure out how the game worked, especially me considering I had never played a VRMMORPG before. We enjoyed the scenary for a long time. The graphics made the world look so real. At 6:00 we were all teleported to a square in the middle of the town of beginings. A large man in a red cloak appeared. He gave us the rundown for the situation we are all now in. I have to beat every floor before I can get back to my family. Sadly I only have my friends and I can't even see them anymore. I snap out of my flashback and look around. Where did my friends go? Why am I so alone right now? I just want to see my baby brother again.

» Virtues:
Bravery.
- A quality of spirit that enables you to face danger of pain without showing fear. Not afraid to be the one in the front. Will do what is needed to be done no questions asked. Never afraid  to fight a worthy fight even if their life is on the line.
This will make it easier to have the courage to fight for my friends and to get out of here. Also if it comes down to it I will sacrifice my life for them.
Idealism.
-High mindedness: elevated ideals and conduct; the quality of believing that ideals should be pursued. Believes with their whole heart that there idea is the ideal way of seeing life and will try to make the world around them the way they want it.
I want this world to end and for us to go back to the real world. I will not give up and will try to keep everyone else's spirits up for as long as I possibly can. Life can't be wasted here and life shouldn't be wasted. Whoever did this to us will pay.
Magnanimity.
-The virtue of being great of mind and heart. It encompasses, usually, a refusal to be petty, a willingness to face danger, and actions for noble purposes. Intertwined with both idealism and bravery this adds the fact that there is a refusal to be lazy. What needs to be done is done the right way without cheating or doing it immorally.
Killing others isn't the way to win this game. Neither is stealing or cheating others. Our rights should stay with us and those who commit crimes should be punished.

» Flaws:
Stubborn.
-Unreasonably, often perversely unyielding; bullheaded. Firmly resolved or determined; resolute. Will not easily budge on compromises or change in any way. Does not stray from their beliefs and will not give up on fights even if it means their life. Mixed with pride this can become a very deadly flaw.
This will make me hard headed and I will not back down. This may end my life.
Proud.
-Filled with or showing excessive self-esteem, and will often shirk help from others for the sake of pride. Will push people to their limits if they believe they are right and will hurt people even if not meaning to, just to prove their point. Mixed with being stubborn they won't even give a second thought to something if it doesn't follow their ideals.
Those who disagree with my ideals will become my enemies. This could mean I will have many enemies. I may hurt people close to me if they disagree with me.
Over-Trusting.
-Having softness or tenderness of heart that can lead them into trouble; susceptible of pity or other kindly affection. They cannot resist helping someone they see in trouble, suffering or in need, and often don't think of the repercussions or situation before doing so. If someone promises something but has given no reason to trust them, the over-trusting person may think the situation is alright and then get scammed or even killed.
I trust people very easily. This may give other people the chance to cheat me or even kill me. Children especially are the most trustworthy.
Profession:

Skills
Non-combat:
»

Passive:
»

Combat:
»

Weapon skills:
» Two-Handed (Rank 1)
5 Ranks
Passive
The effectiveness with which a player can use two-handed type long swords. (Example: Claymore, Broadsword)

Inventory
Weapons/Tools:
» 10 bread, 15 water, 1 basic clothing, 1 basic 2 handed great sword

Roleplays

Relationships (optional)
»Entered the game with Nathan Nikle (Majyenta) and Spencer Kasai (Legault).

Story Thus Far (optional)
»