[SP-F10] Into Darkness (Complete)

"You're fading fast," said Azide to the bandit. He spun his rapier once in his hand be for tightening his grip around it. As the bandit came charging at him once more, he parried a sloppy thrust that'd been aiming for something, though he couldn't even begin to imagine where. "Either the guy completely forgot his anatomy after death, or he's just slacking off with his placement." In any case, he immediately followed up with a thrust of his own, but misplaced his strike. He'd still ended up with a solid and clean connect, though the fight would likely have to continue on for an additional round.

ID: 11239

BD: 8 (Hit)(Life Steal +1)

MD: 3 (Miss)

Damage taken (Undead Bandit) = 9

Azide HP: 28/37 (+1)

Undead Bandit HP: 9/27 (-9)

The reanimated bandit had made final attempt to carry on the good fight, but failed to land a hit on the player with his flurry of swings and thrusts. Seizing a moment of hesitation during the savage assault, Azide ended it all with a simple thrust through the heart. "Now that's placement," he thought, watching as the bandit shattered and disappeared. "Some things deserve to stay buried," he reflected. "You died before because you were weak. You'll continue to die, as long as I am here." He sent the crafting material he'd received to his inventory, then exited from the menu.

Realizing he'd lost a decent chunk of his health just standing near the building's entrance, he figured it'd be best not to risk his luck by pressing further on. "Who knows how many other creatures might be lurking around the next corner? Because I sure as hell don't." He peered down the hallway and into the darkness, seeing nothing. He nodded, imagining that his would-be opponents were watching him from the shadows, then turned and exited the building. The heavy iron door slammed shut behind him. "I bid you all farewell. But not for long."

With that, he began the long way back. The tenth floor was a mood killer, and he didn't want to stick around here longer than he needed to. "On the other hand, I should probably ask Oikawa what Yomi means next time I see him. He's Japanese, or something like that. Hmm..."

ID: 11240

BD: 4 (-1)(+3) = 6 (Hit)

MD: 4 (Miss)

LD: 7 (Nothing)

Damage taken (Bandit) = 1 (Base) + 3 (Rapier) + 5 (Skills) = 9

Azide HP: 28/37

Undead Bandit HP: 0/27 (-9) [Dead]

*1 material acquired (5 materials acquired, total).