{PP-F1 Xanatos, Majyenta} Introductions are in order!

As Majyenta and I arrived at the inn we realized it was just as crowded as the town square! It surprised me just how many people could fit into such a relatively small inn. But it was like a can of sardines for sure.

"hmmmm...maybe we should try to find a meeting place that isn't swamped by people!" I inferred to Maj. "Maybe the meadow outside the city would be suitable!" I added.

"I want to see if this guy is alright in the head, he seems pretty calm for a guy trapped in a deadly struggle for his life." I thought to myself.

"Yeah you're right, I think it would be good to get some energy out considering the situation."

I send a quick PM to Bregolas a Legault"

We're headed out the east side of the plaza to the fields, find me on your map to get an exact spot.

See if you can find each other on your way over. Mob hunting just feels right right now, ya feel me?

As we are walking outside the city I feel something tugging in my pocket!

"Hey! what th-" A little girl, looked to be about 9 or ten, was trying to pickpocket me! I grabbed her hand. "Hey, you don't need to be doing that little one. Besides i have nothing for you to take, sadly." I spoke softly

The girl looked to Majyenta, a sad, desperate look in her eyes. "Anything Mister? Anything would help." she spoke in a soft stressed voice. I couldn't help but feel my heartstrings tugged at by her pleas, but I knew better

than to give her food in the middle of all this commotion.

I give a little sigh as I pull up my inventory and drop a piece of bread into her hands. A grin forms on her face as she turns and trots away,munching on the bread.

I can't help but feel a little sense of warmth as she goes. It brings up memories that I hope would not resurface. I look away slightly troubled by what my heart was feeling, was it...regret?

I avoid Xanatos' questioning glance bearing down on me and continue toward's the fields.

Mayenta, Look.

As Maj turns to me he sees the little girl being harassed and tackled by an older boy scrounging for food.

"I know your intent was good, but in poverty, raising one above another in the wrong setting can attract dissent and aggression towards the one helped"

I look away and start to walk towards the meadow again. "Well at least he didn't yell in her face to leave her alone, I guess that's a plus." I thought to myself "Maybe there is hope for people in this game, shown by this

young man".

As the older boy wins over the bread, he walks away looking sickly satisfied with himself. I reminded me of an old school bully i use to have when I was a lot younger. The girl, was soon comforted my someone who looked

our age. Good, I thought. Someone who will watch her.I quickly jog to catch up with Xanatos. 'We can't all be aspiring philosophers like yourself' I spoke with sarcasm. 

Well he is right, I need to be more mindful in the future.

"Well, on the outside I was much like her. a drifter. Alone and hungry. I watched little kids just like her all over the world starve to death. But feeding them didn't help, I only got results when I got to the source of their

poverty. The bigwigs up top that care nothing for the lower classes. Crime bosses, big time CEOs, spoiled rich kids, they all look down on them. Destroying their hopes and dreams...

We reached the gates of the city as i finished my little speech.

"Now we face the same problem here. A madman bent on holding us here, like guinea pigs."

*Glances around the fields* The fields were oddly devoid of other players. You would think that exp farmers would be swarming this place.  "Well, we aren't going to accomplish anything by thinking about the....the past.

"I look for the mobs that are supposed to be in these fields. A large muscular boar is grazing a hundred yards or so away."I think its time we try out this combat system" 

Iv'e always wanted to hunt a boar, just never thought it would be over the internet.

"If we don't learn from the past my friend, we are doomed to repeat it in the future" I spoke firmly. I got the feeling instantly that something troubled Majyenta, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. I was usually very good at reading people.

In this case, Majyenta was hiding something he did not yet want to share, a question he hasn't had answered. Maybe when we are better acquainted I could ask him about his life outside this world, but for now, we fight!

I ready myself to battle the boar. It's hulking body was intimidating at first, but I knew between the two of us that we could handle it!

"I get the sense that you like to fight." I shouted at Majyenta. "Lets see if you've got the guts to charge it!" I goaded.

500px-Frenzy_Boar.png

The Boar lunges for my calf but misses as my Charge took me further than it expected,falling to its side after its miss, it squirms as it tries to get up. 

Well at least the mobs are nowhere near as intelligent as I am, or else we might be in some trouble.

I see Xanatos readying himself for a strike, he seems oddly poised, almost as if hes used to scrapping with enraged boars.

These boars are no the most intelligent, but they sure do put up a damn good struggle! With the boar on the ground i lunge at its exposed belly! "This may be a bit too easy when they are on the ground like this" I shouted.

I miss narrowly as the boars tusk scrapes my arm. "Damn it!....Well that didnt work out the way i wanted to!" I yelped. I look down to see a pretty decent cut in my arm, it was not very deep but man it stung! Ow!

BD:5

MD:6

Xanatos: 6/7

Boar:4/6

"Eh that wasn't awful", I say as I ready my spear again. I jab at the boar as it begins to stand, I must have had a blonde moment because the spear only stabbed into the ground between his feet.

The boar, with an eerie look of malice on its face, rakes its hooves through the dirt and lunges at me. It seemed so fast and determined. I felt a chill of relief as the boar rammed its head into the shaft of my spear.

Ha! That was so cool!

BD:2
MD:2

Majyenta:5/5

Boar:4/6

With the boar disoriented I seize my chance and stab at its eye! Maybe i could blind it and make suffer a penalty so Maj and I are in less danger of being hit!

BD:8

MD:3

Success! My rapier finds its mark straight into the boars eye! slightly blinding it! (-1 to Boars BD roll) Hey! that was my first really good move, it felt great! The success payed off because that boar is only a few hp away from finally dying!

Boar 2/6 =1+ skill dmg (1)=2dmg

Liking the idea I lunge at its other eye, careful to avoid Xanatos in the process, but my spear glances off its tusk. Aw he mad eit seem so easy to strike there, beginners luck I guess. 

The boar, clearly starting to feel the pain and pressure of death upon him, takes the opportunity to leap forward for a solid head-but, though half blinded, lunges to the side of me. "Woah there bessie, easy now" I jokingly

chide to the boar.

BD:2

MD:4

Majyenta:5/5

Boar:2/6

Haha! Nice try my friend! "Damn he cant hit anything today, i wonder whats got him so distracted? Could it be about his friends we kept waiting for? Or maybe something else?" I thought to myself.

Feeling ready to end this I slash fast across its side!

BD:7

MB:10

I slash deep into its side! The boar, enraged, writhes around hard striking me hard in the chest with its tusks! ARGH! I can feel its tusk bury into my chest. "Reminds me of that time i fought that Russian guy in an alley for food back in the real world, he pummeled my chest with is skull. Damn that hurt.

Boar: 0/6= 1+1 (skill dmg)=2

Xanatos: 3/7 (boar crit=3)

The Boar dies with my blade in its side!

LD: 14

After the boars pixels fade away the loot screen:

Creature Defeated: Boar
Col: 35

Mat: Common Ore x1

I plop sit down next to him,  'A nasty little scratch ya go there.' I prop my arms behind me and lean back, relishing in my first victory in SAODamn, Xanatos is really hurt, but he carries it so well...How is he able to be so

calm when he almost bleeding out  his chest? What is he hiding that makes him so..so...composed?

"Yeah it doesn't tickle!" I grunt hard as i sit down in the field. "Takes out bread and water" This should help me out a bit!"

"Eats bread and water as we recap our first experience in combat" "I was surprised that you weren't harmed! Maybe you should go harder in the paint ;D" I chided. Although he didn't take any damage, his adaptability to

the boars attacks was impressive. Most fighters just charge and get themselves hurt the moment something goes wrong, but this guy, he adapted very quickly.

*Shakes my bag of col*  "I feel I went hard enough" ;) as I toss you 20 col "Since you got that eye shot" And also because your covered in blood and probably need this more than I do right now.

I twiddle a piece of col in between each of my fingers. I wonder what this is is made up of.. I then realized, What a stupid thought, this is just pixels. Pixels just like everything else here...just like us to that

madman...pixels...

"Pockets the col" Haha, so it seems! Well, I hope that this heals soon, I hate being on the ground. Makes me feel like I lost a fight! But hey where are the crafting mats?"

"searches for materials"

"it should have dropped a common material though right? That's what the game manual says. "Dear lord i hope its not a glitch, they are very unpredictable sometimes in the way they affect the overall game mechanics" I pondered.