[SP-F1] « The Blue Corsair » [COMPLETED]

9:07 PM, Town of Beginnings

JIxSEPp.png

Syo spawns in the middle of the town with confusion. "Ugh.. Where am I?" Syo said, as he finds his way around the town. There were a couple of things that started to bother him a bit. "So this is and VRMMO.. I guess I need to start finding a better set of equipment." Syo states, as he flicks his finger downwards, opening a screen in front of him. "What's this? A menu?" he questions, as he flips through the menu. Syo finds his inventory and lightly pressed the inventory tab with his index and middle finger. There were only three items in his inventory, Starter Sword, Basic Cloak Armor, & Basic Boots. "I guess this is a start. Now where do I go and find better equipments?" Syo said, as he scratches his head in confusion. Syo walks towards the exit of the Town of Beginnings and starts to adventure out towards a field of Frenzy Boars. "If I'm not mistaken.. These are the weakest monsters in Sword Art Online. I guess it wouldn't hurt to start a battle with on of them." he states, as he slowly walks towards one of the Frenzy Boar. Syo pulls out his Starter Sword and slowly moved towards the Frenzy Boar. As he move towards the Frenzy Boar, his sword shines directly at the Frenzy Boar, forcing it's attention towards Syo. "Looks like I can't surprise it." he states, as he engages into battle with the Frenzy Boar.

AdlzSiX.png

The Frenzy Boar "growls" at Syo, as he assumes a position. The boar heads straight towards Syo and landed a full on headbutt on Syo's chest. Syo cringes a bit and holds onto his chest. For a moment, it seems as if the world has paused a bit, but the boar turns around and gets ready for another attack on Syo. Syo stood up and brushed himself off, leaving a couple of scratches on his face. Even though, those scratches will fade, the pain will still stay intact.

11291  5 12 3 Syo 2015-02-26 17:33:12

[OOC: Am I doing this battle dice thing right? Ugh. I hope I am..]

sP3GC7X.png

Syo positions himself and steady his breathing, "Okay, that's nothing compared to what will happen in the future." he said, as he tighten his grip around his sword. Syo dashes towards the Frenzy Boar with full force, assuming he could strike the boar with no failure. Unfortunately, Syo missed his swing and the boar was able to run out of his line of sight. Syo leaped to a safe distance and fixed his sight back onto the boar. "Focus, Syo. There's no time to waste here." Syo states, as he brings his sword forward. Syo could hear the boar snorting at him and he couldn't help but smile. "There's no point of being down. I should have fun doing this." Syo said, as the boar gets ready to rush at him. The wind blows through the grassy fields and Syo takes in the virtual like air in with a smile.

11304 6 14 8 Syo 2015-02-26 19:01:58

[SYO 4/5 HP]

[Frenzy Boar 5/5 HP]

AdlzSiX.png

The Frenzy Boar took off towards Syo and it went towards him at a rapid succession. Again, the boar went for Syo's chest and the impact came hard, as it sent him flying back a few inches. Syo rolled over on his back and layed on the ground, as he idles. "SNORT!" the boar snorts, as it walks back to battle position. Syo jumps back on his feet and dusted himself off once again. He positions himself and stand by, as the boar stares at him. Syo slowly walks towards the boar, hoping that it won't rush at him when he prepares to strike it.

11320 7 4 20 Syo 2015-02-26 19:32:03

[syo 3/5 HP]

[FRENZY BOAR 5/5 HP]

sP3GC7X.png

Syo takes off towards the Frenzy Boar with full force, bringing his sword in front of him, slashing the boar diagonally. His sword critically slashes the boar and Syo could hear the boar squeal, as it runs in circles. "There you go. Now I'm getting the hang of this. Now to finish this Frenzy Boar off." Syo said, as he swings his sword back to position and turn his attention towards the boar. In Syo's mind, everything stood still for a moment and he felt like he was free from reality and could do much better in virtual reality. "You're an obstacle in the way, boar. I'm sorry, but I have to eliminate you to move on." â€‹Syo states, as he grins with excitement and awaits for the boar to strike him. 

11323 10 12 12 6 Syo 2015-02-26 19:41:23

[SYO 3/5 HP]

[Frenzy Boar 2/5 HP]

AdlzSiX.png

As the Frenzy Boar stops squealing, Syo fixed his target back on the boar. The red mark caused by Syo starts to fade and the boar gets ready to strike Syo. It was as if the boar took a deep breath, because there was a long pause before it came rushing towards Syo. Fortunately for Syo, he was able to dodge the boar's attack this time and kicks it back. The boar staggers for a moment, but still held it's ground and snorts at Syo. The grin on Syo's face aggravated it more, but it was unable to do anything, as it was kicked a few inches further from Syo.

11329 10 8 6 Syo 2015-02-26 20:09:39

[syo 3/5 HP]

[FRENZY BOAR 2/5 HP]

sP3GC7X.png

Syo grins, as he dodges the Frenzy Boar's attack. Syo slides towards the side of the boar and slashes its side. The slash successfully hit the boar and the boar staggers back once again. Syo leaps into action with the biggest grin on his face,  "This is the most fun I've ever had. I hope this never ends!" The boar runs from the battlefield, but Syo chases it down with full speed ahead. Syo was having the time of his life, as he chases down the boar. "Hm? The boar's health is in the red zone. Generally, that means it's about to die, right?" he said with a confused look on his face. Syo shook his head and continued to chase the boar. 

11340 11 10 8 Syo 2015-02-26 21:06:24

[SYO 3/5 HP]

[Frenzy Boar 2/5 HP]

AdlzSiX.png

The Frenzy Boar finally stop in it's tracks almost immediately and it causes Syo to trip over it. "Woah!" he exclaims, as the boar was ready to headbutt Syo into Oblivion. "Down, boy.. No need to get so worked up about it, right?" Syo said, as he slowly backs up. The boar continues to creep closer to Syo and let out a loud snort, "SNORT!" Syo stood up almost immediately and starts to run back to where the battle first took place, but the boar caught up quickly and rammed Syo in the back. Syo flew far, and went head first into the lake. "D-Damn you!" he shouts, as he stands up and the water from the lake starts to drip from his clothes.

11354 8 6 14 Syo 2015-02-26 22:13:42

[syo 2/5 HP]

[FRENZY BOAR 2/5 HP]

sP3GC7X.png

Syo steps out of the lake and idles for awhile. The Frenzy Boar creeps forward toward, but stopped when Syo raised his at the boar. "Okay.. No more Mr.Nice Guy.. Here I come, you boar!" Syo shouts, as he dashes towards the boar. He leaps into the air and uses a downward slash at the boar, but was unable to land his attack. The boar runs a few meters ahead of Syo and snorts at him. "Are you mocking me? Y-Y-You PIG!!" He shouts, as he charges towards after the boar with full speed. The boar snorts once more and starts to take off again. The sun fell and the moon has risen, but the chase was still on. The moonlight complimented Syo's eyes, as they glisten under the moonlight. 

11358 7 13 1 Syo 2015-02-26 22:29:57

[SYO 2/5 HP]

[Frenzy Boar 2/5 HP]

AdlzSiX.png

The Frenzy Boar ran around Syo, as he attempts to slash at the boar. Suddenly, the boar attempts to headbutt at Syo and in an instance, he duck and watched the boar fly over him. The boar lets out a loud snort and came rushing towards him with full force and Syo barely dodges the attack from the boar. "Woah, down boy! That was a close one!" Syo prepares for his next attack, as the boar gets up from its last humiliating attack. "Let's try again?" he asked the boar, as he smiles at the boar.

11359 10 5 13 Syo 2015-02-26 22:36:49

[syo 2/5 HP]

[FRENZY BOAR 2/5 HP]

sP3GC7X.png

"Alright, it's my turn to strike." Syo exclaims, as he rushes towards the Frenzy Boar. For a minute, it looked as if the boar had it's eyes widen. For a moment, Syo thought he finally finished off the boar, but he picked off one health off of it. "You got lucky!" he exclaims, as the boar takes off once more. Syo chases him down towards a field of other Frenzy Boars. "Come back! GAH!" he screams, as he drops to his knee with his sword on the ground. Syo looks up and scans the field for the Wounded Frenzy Boar and found one still running. Syo picks up his sword and chases after the Wounded Frenzy Boar and dodges all of the other boars in the process.

AdlzSiX.png

The Frenzy Boar was spotted by Syo and it attempts to break his sight as it tries to maneuver into the deepest forest. "Stop running from me!" Syo exclaims, as he rushes into the deep part of the forest. There were things that were not suppose to be here at a low level, but Syo is determined to find the boar and send its data back to where it came. "Here piggy piggy. Come out, come out where ever you are~" Syo said, as he silently walks around the high-leveled monsters. In a rapid succession, the boar was able to quickly land a surprise attack on Syo and he fell on his butt.

11365 1 2 12 Syo 2015-02-26 23:37:41

[syo 1/5 HP]

[FRENZY BOAR 2/5 HP]

sP3GC7X.png

Syo rubs the back of his head and squints at the corner of his vision and found that he has one hit till the death of him. "Ah.. I guess this was fun while it lasted. I guess I have to go all out now." Syo said, as he lets out his last sigh. He grips on tight his sword and dashes towards the Frenzy Boar with determination in his eyes. He swings his sword with full force, but unfortunately, the sword barely skins the boar and it took off running. "I guess the boar is now mocking me. No point in dwelling about this lost. I'll get them next time." Syo states with a grin, as he takes off after the boar.

11366 7 19 3 Syo 2015-02-26 23:47:55

[SYO 1/5 HP]

[Frenzy Boar 2/5 HP]

AdlzSiX.png

The Frenzy Boar vanishes from Syo's sight and runs into a couple of brushes and idles as it awaits for its final attack on Syo. Syo finally made his way into the depths of the forest. He falls onto his back and lets out a smile with a small laugh. "Haha.. Is this what I've become? I'm weaker than a mere piglet? Whew. There is no point in soaking up this sadness. I need to go out in a bang." Syo states, as he stares through the leaves as the moonlight shine at him. The brushes start to rustle and Syo tightens his grip around the handle of his sword. The boar suddenly jumps out of the brush and snorts at Syo. "Come on. Finish me off!" Syo exclaims. The boar dashes towards Syo, but he jumps on his feet and launches himself backwards, causing the boar to miss its attack.

11368 4 4 11 Syo 2015-02-26 23:58:42

[syo 1/5 HP]

[FRENZY BOAR 2/5 HP]

sP3GC7X.png

Syo has a surprised look on his face and changed his expression from confused to thankful. "I guess it's not my time to leave yet. Alright, this is probably a second chance for me to take it out." Syo said, as he swings his sword into place. He grips the handle of his sword with two hands and runs toward the Frenzy Boar with full force. Syo was so caught up in the moment that missed his attack and fell on his face. "D-Damn it.. I can't hit this thing." he states, as he picks himself up from the ground. The feeling that it was over is drawing near and he still has the will to carry on the fight.

11369 3 7 5 Syo 2015-02-26 00:04:02

[SYO 1/5 HP]

[Frenzy Boar 2/5 HP]

AdlzSiX.png

The Frenzy Boar took off deeper into the forest and Syo chased the Frenzy Boar down. "Come back! FIGHT ME!" Syo exclaims, as the chase continues on, more and more of the high leveled monsters were attracted towards Syo and the boar. He continues to chase the boar and it tries to break Syo's position of sight, but he stayed targeted on the boar and continues to chase the boar. His determination was now at the heights where only the one's with the highest will can continue on. "I will finish this with everything I have!" The determination in his eyes complimented the moon's light. The boar attempts to knock Syo on his feet but he was able to evade the attack and continue chasing.

• Rolled a 2 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 12 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d20 (loot) dice.

[syo 1/5 HP]

[FRENZY BOAR 2/5 HP]

[OOC: Wanted to test out the other Dice. Please don't hurt me T^T]

Cj6PVjr.png

Syo catches up with the Frenzy Boar and slashes the boar with all his might. For a moment, everything felt like time has just stood still. His sword slowly penetrates the thick skin of the boar, leaving behind a red line, across its body. "D-Did I finally kill it?" he asked himself, as everything finally goes back to normal. The boar shatters into many polygons, leaving Syo in the forest alone. A little shine is heard and a notification pops up in the corner of his HUD. "Looks like I leveled up!" he exclaims, as he register his skill point into his desired skill.

• Rolled a on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 15 on the d20 (loot) dice.

[SYO 1/5 HP]

[Frenzy Boar 0/5 HP]

[OOC: No clue how the reward system goes.]

68hzPFk.png

Syo looks around his surroundings to find himself in some trouble. High level monsters are closing in on his position and his health isn't fully recovered. "Looks like I only have a bit of health to get myself out of this mess." he states, as he looks around for an exit. There was another Frenzy Boar, but this one has bloodshot eyes, which gave Syo chills. He turns around and takes off towards what seems like the Grassy-fields. Leaping over logs, dodging branches, Syo still finds himself stuck in the Deep Forest. He rests down on a log and takes the time to enjoy what's around him. "Hmm.. What's this? There's nature around me. What should I be so scared of?" he ask himself and finds a flyer on the floor. Which states that in this area, there are paranormal activities that were spotted by players before Syo. "G-Ghost? Huh.. Maybe I can c-come back here l-later. I'm on l-low on health.. Yeah.. T-That's why." he said in a nervous tone and slowly backs up, but falls over a log.

68hzPFk.png

Syo lays on the floor of the Deep Forest and starts to think about how he needs to find way to make Col. He places his hand over his face and decides that he needs to find a profession. "That's right. I should be an Alchemist! I need to be able to create some potions for myself or better.. Crystals." he said, then there was some rustling heard from the side. Syo instantly jumps on his face and unsheathes his sword. The rustling continues, but Syo knew he has no health to fight another monster. As he turns around, the mysterious Frenzy Boar pokes its head out towards him.  "Figured it be you." Syo states, as he takes off as fast as he could. With low stamina and health, he breaks right and starts to run in a Zig-Zag like maneuver, hoping to break the boar's line of sight.

6:00 AM, Deep Forest

68hzPFk.png

Syo still lost in the Deep Forest, manages to find a place to hide from the mysterious Frenzy Boar. "I'm good here. I don't think I monster would be smart enough to chase me down here." he states, as he stares on the top left corner of his HUD. His health has rised from Red to Yellow"I'm slowly regaining my health, but this isn't enough to fight that monster.. I need more time to recover back to full health. This would be easier if I find my way out of this haunted forest!" Syo said, as he stands guard. The sun rises, as the moon set and there was no sight of anymore high level monsters. Syo slowly walks west from his position, in an attempt to find his way back to the Town of Beginnings. Feeling his stamina coming back to him, he decides to run, passing by a couple of monsters.