[PP-F1] Windy Days (Legion and Miriko)

A not so normal day on floor one, though the sun was out, and players walking about, the days daily routine of wind was rather over shot. The gusts of wind came and went every so few minutes, making the clothes of players flutter, fly up, or fly down. This was a unusual day for many, as one players clothing was doing that as well, a black haired figure, with twin coloured eyes, one being ruby red, while the other was emerald green. His coat, a royal purple color it held as the main, as the orange typed highlighted areas as the collar and shoulders. The tail of his coat, reaching down to his calf's stood against a building, the Tavern to be exact, as his coats tail kept fluttering to the left and right. Between his legs and hitting the building, he just gave a  sigh and rubbed his temple, *Well lovely day this is... not.* He pondered as a silver like object was shown upon his arm, as he moved the weapon he had equipped to his right arm, it was in a leather sheath but due to the wind fell out and clanked on the ground. The man grabbed his weapon and spun it on the palm of his hand, and as the wind came in, he gripped it and held it tight, till the wind died down some, making sure his dagger stayed in his hand. He just looked around, trying to find something interesting, or at least something that would bring him entertainment, other than other players messing with their own clothings.

Weapon ___

fred_carter_fantasy_fighter_open_L.jpg

Figure ___

1338699728.jpg

Why is it so windy today? Miriko was walking around floor one. Today was a very windy day and a lot of players were fixing there clothing or getting blown away. Miriko was used to the wind so it didn't bother her much. Miriko's simple white shirt started to fly up, she quickly pulled it down and tucked it into her black pants. The wind is starting to get on my nerves. Miriko frowned and continued to walk. The wind started to get strong. With one blow Miriko stumbled and fell on another player and they both toppled to the ground. As she held her head Miriko apologized "I'm so sorry, the wind is strong and I wasn't concentrating." Miriko looked at the other player. He had black hair and unusually colored eyes. Those eyes are so awesome. Pushing herself off the ground, Miriko held out a hand to help the other player up. "My name is Miriko, nice to meet you." Miriko smiled. This player seems cool.

The figure hit the ground, his dagger went flying into the fountain near him, and with a little ka-plunk the figure looked up. Seeing a young girl holding out her hand, he grabbed it, his pale white skin lightening up, and his jet black painted finger nails were revealed. As she apologized to him, "Not a problem... but now my weapon needs retrieval." He said as he blankly walked past her and literally walked into the fountain, not caring about others looking at him. "So your name is Miriko, the names Legion, but people call me Kioshi." He said to her, finding his weapon, and hoping out of the fountain, a dagger spinning in the palm of his hand, his clothes dripping from the water, as a gust of wind came in and he gripped his weapon tightly. "Bloody wind is a nuisance." He said to her, as his grip lightened up when the wind died down, his clothes and hair dancing about as he gazed at the girl. "So what brings ya here  missy?" He asked her, his mind somewhat wandering, as he was now interested in this girl, the simplest things usually held something of wonder. His ruby red right eye gazed as his emerald green one did the same, his eyes locked on the girl, wondering what she was doing here on this windy day.

"Yeah the wind is annoying but I guess its just another challenge to face in this deathtrap of a game." Miriko laughed, and leaned against the building next to her. She looked around at other players struggling with their clothing and hair. The wind was getting a bit stronger and there was more struggle. Miriko giggled at the sight. "Anyway I'm here in SAO to get away from the real world and become stronger. Why are you here in SAO?" Miriko looked deeper into his eyes. I have never seen eyes like that in the real world.  I wonder what he hides behind those eyes. Miriko pulled her brunette hair down from the uprising wind and put it into a ponytail. And why is the wind so crazy today? Miriko looked back at Kioshi and smiled.

Legion just chuckled, "What is little old me doing here, well to be frank its to study the new plane of gaming technology that the NerveGear has to offer." He said to her and then crossed his arms, "I mean, I didn't go to America to study abroad for nothing, hell this new technological breakthrough is something America needs, their just slower to understand the basics of Virtual Reality Simulation Devices." "They can make the device work about halfway, before their creations break, they can seem to understand that they require a large compact drive to increase the overall electro brain signals." "Or even a larger memory and processor chip to keep their machines from malfunctioning." He said as he was rubbing his chin, and talking to himself, "Should have removed the chassis to the rig, to see if the core processor was the Nzxt Lineware 3000, might have been the Lucrof Nezx 349N." He said as he was babbling to himself when the wind picked up and nearly knocked him over and he slide around. "Blasted wind, come on, lets head inside." He said walking to the door and opening it up for the young girl, "Come one in, better now than being blown over like I jut was." He said to her, as he gazed at her, waiting for her to walk into the tavern.

Miriko listened to Kioshi talk about things that she did not understand. Studied abroad? larger memory and processor chip? This guy knows his technology.

Suddenly a gale of wind made Kioshi stumble. Miriko giggled. Kioshi opened the door to the tavern waiting for Miriko to walk inside, obviously frustrated with the wind. Miriko hurried inside before the next gale of wind came. Miriko took a seat at one of the empty tables. A lot of players were inside to get away from the wind. Miriko looked up at Kioshi. "So why were you studying abroad?" Kioshi seems so cool. Miriko could her the whistling of the wind outside.

Legion walked in with Miriko, and sat down at the table she was at, when she asked him why he studied abroad he chuckled. "Well for starters, I was interested in the Universities that the US held." "I studied at ITT Technical Institute for two years after high school." "I went through a program that allowed for double the work to get to the next degree in a whole year." "Unlike traditional Institutes or Colleges, this program actually made me get my Bachelors Degree as I completed both my Associates and Bachelors program." "Then I took another year to get to my Masters in Game Code development." He said to her, as he waved at the waitress, "Water please." He said then returned his gaze back to his compatriot. "After that I went to the University called AI, or the Art Institute, and took the Three Dimensional and computer graphics development courses, those took me the rest of my time to complete, at least 5 years."

"I first went through Revit, AutoCAD and various other visual designer classes, but Z-Brush was my favorite type of program to use in my Professors class." "In short, Z-Brush is a program that allows a person like you or me to take a 3 Dimensional block of clay within the programs coding." "And form it as if you were in Art class, like in High school for example." With his rant done, the Waitress came back, and set a vase of water for Legion and Miriko to drink, as well as two glasses, the silver Vase with the handle had little water droplets on them, and Legion just chuckled again, "Look at that, the water droplets that form from perspiration have legs." He gave a small giggle afterwards and poured himself a drink, as well as one for his female friend. "Drink up, it's free, water is always free." He said with a confident smile and then took a drink of the ice cold liquid.

"Whoa that is a lot of schooling." Miriko gasped at Kioshi's words. Miriko giggled at Kioshi's comment about the condensation on the jug of ice cold water. After listening to Kioshi, Miriko decided to tell him more about herself. "My foster parents were rich so I went to the best private school in japan. I hated it though because i just wanted to go to a public school and fit in but they refused to let their precious daughter go to a slum school." Miriko sighed and took a sip of the cold water that Kioshi had poured for her."I wasn't really the smartest kid either so I got teased a lot." Miriko looked across the table at Kioshi. The wind outside howled. Miriko took another sip of water and smiled. This is one of the best conversation I have ever had.

Legion took another sip of his drink and looked at Miriko, "Thats where you and I have something in common, my father was a Chemist for a large medical corporation, he was their head Chemist and was a excellent man." "Due to the fact my father made large increments of Yen, I was able to attend a Private academy as well." "I always looked up to him, I even wanted to be like him, but once I got my hands on a console well I took a different route." He said rubbing his eyes abit, his cool light, and soft toned voice rang in the air, sounding almost formal like, housing a almost suave tone. It was a subtle calm and cool feeling his voice held, he gazed at his glass the clear liquid, "I wonder... if this cup is like me, holding something I can't see, but it's there, and when we empty this glass... does our soul go to heaven, or stay in the earth?" He said to himself ranting along, as he was clearly somewhat absentminded, he then turned to Miriko, "Oh im sorry, I didn't mean to start ranting like that." He said giving a smile to her, then placing his glass on the table, "So Miriko, what kind of fighter are you?" "Me, I use dagger and light armor." He asked and told her.

Voice ___
OCC: Legions voice is similar to that of Tamaki Suoh from Ouran Host Club.

I can listen to his voice all day. Miriko listened to him talk about his life. After he finished ranting Miriko spoke."My mother was the CEO of a gaming incorporation. She couldn't have kids so she decided to foster me. She married my foster father a couple years later. My real family died in a car crash when I was 12. I don't remember much but my foster mother has always been here for me. She just wanted me to be successful in life so she sent me to a private academy. I learnt a lot there but it just didn't feel right." Miriko took a sip of her water and continued with a smile. "I am a long sword fighter and I dont have any amour yet but if I did I would be use light amour." Miriko giggled and continued to sip her refreshing water. She put down the glass and tied up her hair in a bun. Miriko's blue electric eyes were pinned on Kioshi. "Do you miss the real world?" Miriko spoke still grinning.

Legion closed his eyes and then rubbed his chin, "Well... that would be a twin answer from me, I do miss it but at the same time I don't." "I do miss the fact that my family isn't here to support me." "And that I miss my nice apartment, as I know I am in a hospital now." "The one thing I don't miss is that, well... I don't have to deal with the Co-workers I have, I hated a few of them, one was Markus, and American who well, lets just say, he thinks too highly of himself." He said as he looked at Miriko, "What about you?" "What do you miss, family, friends... boyfriend perhaps?" He asked her, wondering, as he was more interested in her now, as he leaned forward, "Now before you say anything, these are just questions, I mean nothing more that to learn about you Miriko." He said giving her his usual calm eyes, his voice still the same as ever, abit higher now as he was excited and curious about her. His hands now folded under his nose, the black nails peaking through the air, and his palle white skin glowing slightly, as his jet black hair danced with each motion he performed.

Miriko listened to Kioshi. Kioshi started asking questions. Miriko answered very carefully. "I only miss my foster mum, I don't have any friends and I have never dated." Miriko confirmed, She took a sip of the barely cold water and sighed. "No boys would talk to me because I was shy. Same with friends. Because of the car crash i was to afraid to lose anyone else so I just kept to myself, did my schoolwork, worked at a cafe near my house in the afternoon." Miriko looked at Kioshi and decided to tell him more about herself. He wants to learn more about me I guess. "I did have a little sister named Miri but she died in the car crash. I was the only one in the family who survived. I dont remember much but I do remember waking up a month later screaming." Miriko closed her blue eyes for a minute, recalling horrible events. She opened her eyes and looked at Kioshi. "What else do you want to know about me" she questioned smiling.

Legion leaned forward, "Whats it like to have a sibling, I never had one, and I'm sorry if this is a hard one to answer." "You don't have to answer if you don't want to." He said to her, his eyes giving off soothing and calming vibes, that usually gave younger people relaxing feelings. Legion was one person who could always try to comfort people when he could, he was somewhat of a people person. As he leaned back, he felt the window burst open, and he looked up, the whole room now had the wind gushing into it, he got up and went to the windows that were open. Another player doing the same thing as him, and he saluted them, and went back to this seat, and looked at MIriko. "Well now that, has been resolved, you don't have to tell me, but I do want to know, why'd you come to SAO in the first place?" He asked her, not sure ff he asked her this in the first place.

Miriko waited for Kioshi to sit down before she answered his questions. "Its fine I will answer, I don't mind." Miriko paused and looked at Kioshi's amazing eyes. So calming. "Having a sibling is like having a dog but you love them more and will never let anyone hurt them. I let my sister die in front of my eyes. I wish I could've done something but they pulled me out of the car first before it exploded. I told them to take Miri first but she was trapped in the car." Miriko blue eyes stared into the distance as she remembered the horrible event. "My foster parents brought me the nerve gear and SAO for my birthday." Miriko looked at Kioshi and smiled. "I'm happy that I met you though."