[OP, F1] Not A Damsel In Distress

'Did I now? Well, best not make you miss again then.' The black-haired man thinks to himself as he continues watching the fight, the boar one again charging, with its clockwork ineffectiveness, its backside nice and open to a counterattack, as its lowest-level AI tended to do. The man watched with interest to see how the swordswoman would manage to take advantage of the opening.

Using all of her strength to gather as much energy for the attack as she could, Minerva finally found her chance and was very pleased to take it. Running forward as the backside of the Animal was to her, she swung the dagger with as much force into it and let out a cry as she moved her hand to stabbed it as many times as she could. Jumping back to gain some distance between the AI and herself, she watched quietly to see if the red bar would finally disappear.

Letting out a triumphant laugh, she turned to the man and flashed him with a friendly grin. Unleashing her hair from the ponytail she always wore, the black tresses moving with soft breeze, a dark raven brow went up at him.

"What?! No more banter?! Did the cat got your tongue?!" She called out playfully before letting out a chuckled, while giving him a mock curtsy. Sending a wink his way, Atenea turned back to the boar and waited expectantly for the congratulation sign to appear.

(I feel like loot dice would be relevant at this point if it applied, but I dunno how to handle that)

The boar's health ticks down those final few pixels before it explodes into a show of lights, the results screen showing the modest EXP and Col gained from its defeat. The black haired man starts to walk down towards the woman now that the "danger" had passed. "No need to sound so triumphant about defeating the easiest enemy in the game." He smirks a little, stopping a short distance away from her. His eyes shifted around quite a bit, taking a good look at the swordswoman. "Still, you really seemed to know what you were doing there, what's your name"

(--OOC Loot roll is only applied to Boss fights, sorry, It's so that we can determine how good of an item the player gets from killing a boss. Bosses can only be found at events or Floor clearings, Anywhere else must be specifically mentioned and monitored by a GM. Loot roll is also used in PvP when if both your Loot and Battle dice are higher then someone attacking you, You can not only dodge but counter the attack. Whereas a Battle die being the only one higher, You can only dodge.)

Zelrius, Adorned in his Darkblue robe that was not too thin but not too Thick, and drooped down to right above ankle level, simply walked up to a boar. He smirked, noticing the two off in the distance having trouble with a boar. So he drew his sword and took a swing at the boar, Hitting it barely hard enough to get it's attention turned to him. In that he laughed.

"And that, my friend, Is why you've already lost this battle." His smile growing then preparing his sword for another attack.

Letting out a triumphant laugh, she threw right hand up in the air overjoyed by the kill. Her fourth boar in the day had come in handy with the experience and the modest Col, both of which she would used to get more items and perhaps, even a better weapon. Closing her head up display, she turned to the approaching man with a welcoming smile.

Putting her dagger away, she raised a raven dark hair brow at his comment, the smile never faltering as her hazel green eyes met his. Offering her hand when he was close, she let out a warm chuckle.

"You sure know how to rain in a girls parade, huh? The name is Atenea. How about yourself strange knight?" She asked him, before turning to catch sight of another player being close by. She did not notice the traveling gaze of the newcomer and really did not care, as she stretched her body. The green and silver breast plate covering her chest straining against her upper body.

"Mm, well are you free for that drink? I do keep my word. Plus, I need some sustenance." She commented as she began to make her way towards the road that let to the nearest safe town.

The dark haried man smirks again and extends his hand in a friendly gesture "My name's Twilightdusk, you can just call me Dusk if you want." His own brown eyes meet her green ones as they turn to start walking back towards town, his dark blue coat trailing behind the rest of his body a bit. He also took notice of the other man in the area, but didn't pay him much mind.

"Sorry to have dampened your celebration, but I did say you looked good out there didn't I?" He stretches his arms up above him as they walk. "In any case, I can certainly look forward to having a nice drink, and some nice company for a change as well."

(--OOC a 6, At my level that kills the boar xD I didn't expect that)

Zelrius smirked at the little boar. Well the boar wasn't really little, But in level Comparison, The boar was little. Zelrius leaped back and poised his sword for a charge. He whistled for Miles to come charging through, then while Miles was in motion Zelrius went forward and jumped onto then right off of Miles' back for extra speed and air time. With all this trajectory Zelrius threw his left hand forward, Still gripping the sword charging right into the boar, who instantly dispersed into little blue particles. Zelrius didn't pant or do much of anything except walk off by the time the Kill Window came up.

• 1 year later...