[SP-F1] Stop Being Pathetic! [Completed]

Psyche noticed me leaving and huffed before pinching the bridge of her nose. 

Alright alright. Maybe we can stop them.

I smiled at this reply and she unsheathed her dagger. I kept my battle axe my inventory as it was too heavy to carry around and far too powerful and intimidating than a simple dagger which I assumed would do they job.

Oi. You fools there! Stop. Fighting. Now.

Psyche shouted in a scary and stern voice. Her teal eyes glared intensely at the men who ceased the fighting and looked at my friend. It seemed the whole crowd turned to watch and hear who said that and what would happen afterwards.

I clapped and watched in astonishment at how tough Psyche was being. It was super cool knowing my friend was that awesome. The girl I'd talked to earlier leaned over and whispered in my ear. 

Do you know that girl? She's gotta be crazy...

She is.

I nodded and said in reply. The female player shook her head making large pigtails flip back and forth as she jumped back in reaction to my odd and unconcerned reply along with my tone of voice. Her blue eyes rolled.

Well of course she is. But aren't you scared she's gonna get hurt?

Nah. Psyche's pretty tough.

Hmm so that's her name. Well anyways I hope she beats those guys's as*ses because they've been hogging the only pool table down here for hours.

This should be quick.

My replies came out fast, monotone though a bit amused and still not caring at all. Psyche had been in so many fights before that this didn't effect me as much as it made the tall blonde girl worried. She was extremely pretty and much older looking than me though the mature face didn't fit her hair she surely did rock the appearance. It was clear she was quite the professional already and highly likely to be a high level as well. Unlike me and Psyche she had a short dress that also had long sleeves attached along with matching stockings and high-heeled boots. Very cute and fitting for the woman I thought. The dagger and sword however made the stranger appear much more tough.

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't wrong about the situation being over with soon. Psyche had somehow gotten both men to calm down within a matter seconds without any use of combat. She'd already placed her dagger back in its place and headed towards me and the woman I'd met. 

Who's this?

I'm Sunny. 

The blonde woman told Psyche when I gave my friend a confused look because we had not yet introduced each other. Sunny squeezed Psyche affectionately.

That was super awesome of you. Most girls here don't have the balls to do anything about a fight.

Including you?

Psyche insulted back clearly disgusted by Sunny and her personality. Though this only made Sunny laugh and I raised an eyebrow. I'd probably cry if someone told me that, but then again her username was Sunny so it made a lot of sense now. I envied her all of the sudden wishing I could shrug off hurtful comments, be as beautiful as her and also be interesting and entertaining at the same time. I was even jealous knowing somebody, me, was jealous of her. I wish people envied me and showed it. Sunny smiled at us with pearly white teeth that seemed almost as white as mine were as if she knew what I was thinking. And here I thought she was immature like Psyche and I.

You guys pals or somethin'?

Sunny

cute_blonde_girl_render_by_arinnea-d6x20

Yeah. Best friends.

I wrapped an arm around Psyche who leaned into me not really caring since she was comfortable and used to the action. Sunny seemed sad for a moment but quickly recovered and asked another question. I raised an eyebrow in curiosity. What was bothering her?

Want something to drink? I have plenty of COL to go around.

No.

I scowled at Psyche's response and punched her arm. Sunny still seemed unaffected by Psyche's retorts but something was wrong in her bright blue eyes. I wondered what exactly it was once more. No way I was going to ask her but it still killed me knowing Sunny wasn't so sunny anymore.

No thank you Sunny. We're tired and just attracted to the noise. Since everything's okay we'll be taking our leave. Nice meeting you!

As Psyche and I entered our room and left a lone Sunny to... well do whatever she wanted I guess, I still couldn't help but feel awful. I sat on our bed after un-equipping most of my items except for the dress I always had on. Psyche did the same but only kept her pants on. Gosh she was so weird when it came to pants. Adjusting her bra, Psyche turned to me and jumped on the bed making it shake and little. She sat criss-crossed and turned to face me.

I wanna talk about Sunny...

She was annoying.

You just don't like her because she's blonde. You've always judged every blonde you've laid an eye on.

Not true!

It is. Didn't you look deep into her eyes? Sadness. I could feel it too. I'm sending her a friend request so we can talk to her in the morning.

We?!!?

Psyche there's no choice.

Psyche laid down to curl up and doze off too sleep after turning her light out angrily. I too turned out my light and crawled under the blankets all the while staring at the ceiling while on my back. We both had shared disapproving looks and grimaces towards each other but I was starting to think Psyche cared more than she let off. I knew Psyche wasn't one for sharing emotions but before going to bed I noticed she too seemed bothered by something. Did I have that expression on my face too without knowing it?

Now that I think about it almost every player here does. It was always different for each person but no mystery they felt wrong to me anymore. Now I knew. How could I think for so long everybody could be satisfied just because I was happy and content? I shook my head and groaned.

Silly me. Now I'm the one who should stop being pathetic.